Warid Brings Ghanta Offer for Prepaid Customers
To activate offer, write “Gh” and SMS to 3333.
Rs 3.99 + tax per hour (12am – 6pm)
· Daily rental is Rs. 2+tax
· Ghanta Offer will be available on all Warid Prepaid Minute Package and ZEM customers. (Minute Package, ZEM 30LCR, ZEM 60, ZEM 30 & ZEM 01)
· Customer will be charged on-net and off-net call as per package plan from 6pm till 12am.
· In case of low balance, Ghanta offer will be deactivated and it has to be subscribed again.
· Short code charge of 3333 is Free.
To deactivate offer, write “Ghanta <space> off” and SMS to 3333
Terms and Conditions
· Ghanta offer is applicable on Warid to Warid calls only.
· This is a limited time offer & only for Prepaid subscribers.
· SMS bundles are automatically subscribed again once validity is completed.
· In case of rental failure, SMS bundle will be de-activated.
· All charges include government taxes and levies as well as a 19.5% federal excise duty.
· Each recharge done through scratch cards and Warid Ezeeload includes 10% withholding tax.
· Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA
Warid Telecom is a joint venture between Abu Dhabi Group & SingTel Group. Abu Dhabi Group entered into a strategic alliance with Singapore Telecom.
Subsequent to this transaction in July 2007, telecom giant SingTel acquired 30% percent equity stake in Warid Telecom, Pakistan, for US$758 million. This partnership is part of a strategy to support Warid Telecom's continued growth and to enhance its market position.