Warid Brings Eid Offer for Prepaid Subscribers.
Terms & Conditions
- Subscribers will automatically be made participants to this scheme upon usage of Rs.15 daily, Rs 25 weekly and Rs 50 for 30 days.
- The person is using a PTA registered SIM is eligible to participate.
- Tax will be deducted from reward as per Tax policy.
- All documentation and expenses pertaining to the registration of the prize car will be the winner’s responsibility
- Car delivery is dependent on the delivery schedule of the manufacturing company
- Customer will get cash equivalent of Umrah Package
- In Case of any discrepancy the decision of Warid will be final.
- Announced winners will have a period of seven (07) days from intimation to claim their reward failing which the reward will be considered forfeited.
- Warid employees, their family members and employees of related organizations cannot be a part of this lucky draw
- Prizes can be availed through Warid business centers.
- Winner will receive call from 321.
- Do not entertain any calls or SMS asking for credit transfer or balance load/share to win the prize. Warid will not be responsible for any loss that may occur due to any such activities
- All charges include government taxes and levies as well as a 19.5% federal excise duty.
- Each recharge done through scratch cards and Warid Ezeeload includes 10% withholding tax.
- Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime - PTA
Warid Telecom is a joint venture between Abu Dhabi Group & SingTel Group. Abu Dhabi Group entered into a strategic alliance with Singapore Telecom.
Subsequent to this transaction in July 2007, telecom giant SingTel acquired 30% percent equity stake in Warid Telecom, Pakistan, for US$758 million. This partnership is part of a strategy to support Warid Telecom's continued growth and to enhance its market position.