Karachi Phone Directory

Karachi by Editorial Staff (December 11, 04:43 AM)

Find PTCL Number Details, Find PTCL Number Details By Name, Find PTCL Number Detail By Address Enter Name, Number, Address Find PTCL Subscriber Detail, Search PTCL Number By Address, SearchPTCL Number By Name, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Pakistan Ptcl Directory, Find Details, PTCL Directory Karachi, Phone Directory Karachi, Karachi Directory

PTCL Directory Karachi

Karachi Phone Directory. Find PTCL numbers details, PTCL numbers by Name and home addressess of all PTCL Lines in Karachi. Find PTCL Subscriber Details By Number and just Enter Number Without Nationwide Code to find the owner of number and address. Pakistan Telephone Directory - The directory is also available for Karachi with numbers and addresses. Find PTCL numbers details by Name and home addresses of all PTCL land lines in Karachi. Find Karachi Phone Directory Details By Number and just Enter Number Without Nationwide Code to find the owner of number and address.

arehman
arehman September 18, 06:21 AM

Your Comments Here 02132814305 this number for in krarchi

Farrukh Jabeen
Farrukh Jabeen June 25, 02:28 PM

I left Pakistan in 2003 , this is my friend phone number 4405131 , I am calling but no response even I add 3 and try this number also 34405131 , her address is
PLOT NO.A-120 BLOCK-B KAZIMABAD MODEL COLONY KARACHI.
Can you give me correct phone number

Uzair
Uzair August 29, 04:52 AM

I need R 343,Sector *, North Karachi address phone number or any contact information of that house member. I am out of country and lose data. Plz provide me or give them my email

ZOYA FARUQI
ZOYA FARUQI March 30, 08:55 AM

Hi! Frnds I'm zoya....mai ap un sab request krna chti hu jo Karachi me rhte h...mai ek add ko bht siddat se talash kr rhi hu...or wo add ye h 1/2-F-kho kho abar Karachi -37....agr koi v is add k pas rhte ho ya jante ho to plz plz plz plz mjhe infirm kijiye....ap mjhe fb par cntct kr skte h..mera fb id h ZOYA FARUQI...PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME ..

shahbaz
shahbaz May 03, 12:21 AM

hi zoya contact me 322-2903004

tayyab
tayyab March 21, 10:56 AM

yar ye sab bakwas hay
main nay 2 3 serch ki hain sab faltu hain koi serch nai ho raha

khuram
khuram December 14, 02:10 AM

mujhe aik bat pochne he keh kia he such he keh agar kisi na name pata ho to us se ptcl directory karachi main us ka phone number aur address pata kr sakte hain, agar ye such he to phor karachi ke halat to dekhte hoye is terha nai hona chahye kio keh criminals karachi men ptcl phone directory se numbers dekh kr phone krte hain aur easily home address bhe maloom kr lete hain. so ptcl directory karachi se is terha ke option khatam kr dene chahye. but after all ptcl directory is a good things to find business in karachi, addresses and phone numbers.