PTCL Phone Bill - View, Download and Print duplicate Bills

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 14, 01:58 PM)

Download Duplicate Online PTCL Landline Bill.

Je Han ap app bhe PTCL ke is service se faida utha sakte hain app apne PTCL Bill ke duplicate online apne computer se print kr sakte hain aur wo bhe bilkul free. App is bill ko print kr ke apne record main laga sakte hain aur pdf apne computer per save bhe kr sakte hain jo keh bohat aasan he.

PTCL online portal provide an ease to print your duplicate bills. Now your can download and print for record from your computers without going to PTCL customer centers. You can also download PDF, Print it for your telephone records.. Some time poeple lost their telephone bills or they do not submit payments before due dates. Online Bills are convenient for them to open the bill portal and download or print and can easily get their PTCL Bills. These bills are computerized and same as you got at your door steps.

Click here to open Bill login area. you just need to enter your telephone number and account id to view and download your billshttp://dbill.ptcl.net.pk/PTCLSearchInvoice.aspx

Check PTCL Telephone Bills Online

adil
adil August 27, 10:08 AM

sir g plzl send my ptcl bill on my e mail address immediatly

adil
adil August 27, 10:03 AM

sir g account id kysy check krty hy plz bta dy

sadatyar
sadatyar August 04, 04:38 AM

pl send t.no 36628702 forthe month of june.16. today is the last day of depositing the bills

ali
ali August 03, 01:53 AM

dear sir salam o alekum .sir mera bil muj tak ahe pohunch te

Muhammad Rameez
Muhammad Rameez July 29, 09:57 AM

plz send our ptcl bill of this month from Faiasalabad

dr m. tahir nawaz
dr m. tahir nawaz June 20, 02:34 AM

pl send my ptcl bill on my e mail address immediatly

anam
anam June 04, 09:50 AM

plz send our ptcl bill of this month from quetta

kanwal ahmed
kanwal ahmed June 03, 02:19 AM

bill print out

Ghulam Rasul
Ghulam Rasul May 25, 10:56 PM

lAST TWO MONTHS PTCL BILL NOT RECEIVED.

m yasin
m yasin May 23, 09:42 AM

bill ptcl

Muhammad Javed Iqbal
Muhammad Javed Iqbal May 05, 01:40 AM

Please sent me the following bills seperetly of my ptcl phone # 061-4504467 and ID # 2100212160.

July 2015
Aug 2015
Sep 2015
Oct 2015

rabnawaz
rabnawaz May 04, 07:01 AM

please send my broadband bill to my email address for the month 04-2016.with regards

khawaja shafique ahmed
khawaja shafique ahmed May 02, 12:22 AM

I am facing problem in rectifying my monthly bill regarding 9290423 installed at B/835, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi. Bill of Rs.6302/- up to February,2016 (duly rectified by NTC, Head Office) was deposited with HBL but now I am in receipt of bill for March,2016 having arrears of Rs.256/-. It is astonishing for me that when it was rectified by NTC, then again arrears are added in current bill. It is requested that please check and issue a fresh bill, so that it could be deposited.

0912612208 April 28, 06:40 AM

where is my t/bill for 04/2016 ????????????????????
its very defecult on net.

Shafqat Hussain
Shafqat Hussain April 20, 01:33 AM

Im Shafqat Hussain Shoro (Superintendent District Malir Bar Association, District Court Malir)
My Office PT-CL No is 02134179006 Account I.D is 100000134167 Required for printing March 2016 Bill. The Amount is Rs.710/=...We so said that you have not provided any Bill till yet...and also any facility for Bill...0321-2772308

tariq mehmood
tariq mehmood March 31, 04:59 AM

my ptcl no 0544215023 account id 0558700215023 required for printing march bill.

Shakeel
Shakeel March 26, 12:44 AM

our telephone bill for the month of Jan and feb 2016 not received, kindly send me the mentioned bills.

rizwan
rizwan February 02, 09:06 AM

i have not recive my bill why

mujtaba shah
mujtaba shah February 02, 12:47 AM

my bill phone no 0912245556 is not receivedis lost 6 mounds

fida muhammad
fida muhammad January 04, 02:23 AM

our phone no 0992813859 Account id 1992811501 for the m/o nov 2015 not yet received. also your system not prient out duplicate bill. pl help.

Sadqat Ali Khan
Sadqat Ali Khan November 20, 03:28 AM

PTCL Bill of telephone No 042-36610823 is required for printing

sh Amir Ahmad
sh Amir Ahmad November 19, 11:25 PM

Bills not received since installation and your online service is not working. this is height of embarrassment. arrange proper delivery or disconnect my no immediately.04237338111. Your on line page does not respond for subscriber information

Sultan Parvez
Sultan Parvez November 15, 07:42 AM

I must say this,that your online bill service is not working, I tried several times to check my bill but invain. Hope my complaint will be complied.

sultan Parvez
sultan Parvez November 15, 07:35 AM

I am sorry to say that your distribution of bills at the end of the month is painful, I am not receiving bills then I had to go to your office to take leave to pay the bill. This time I wont pay it because I am unable to go regularly to your head office to pay the bill, Now I have decided to cut my ptcl phone, how much time I have to face this embarrassment. My telephone no. is 0915823442.

sohail ahmad
sohail ahmad November 06, 07:23 AM

اسلا م علیکم میری درخواست یہ ہ�\' کہ میں ن�\' کچ دن پہل�\' انٹرنیٹ لگوایا ہ�\' ۲ ایمبی بی اب میر�\' پاس شوہورہی ہ�\' ۱ ایمبی بی تو برا�\'ؑ مہربانی میری انٹر نیٹ کی اسپیڈ پری یعنی کہ ۲ ایمبی بی چھوڑدو پلیز پلیز مین ا�\" لوگوں کا شکر گزار ہوں

sohail ahmad
sohail ahmad November 06, 07:01 AM

اسلا م علیکم میری درخواست یہ ہ' کہ میں ن' کچ دن پہل' انٹرنیٹ لگوایا ہ' ۲ ایمبی بی اب میر' پاس شوہورہی ہ' ۱ ایمبی بی تو برا'ؑ مہربانی میری انٹر نیٹ کی اسپیڈ پری یعنی کہ ۲ ایمبی بی چھوڑدو پلیز پلیز مین ا" لوگوں کا شکر گزار ہوں

Abdul ghani
Abdul ghani November 06, 07:17 AM

I want duplicate/copy of bill of previous month (Billing month 10- 2015 payable/due in 05-11 2015) for my record, as it is not received please. Please provide the same or send it otherwise tell me the procedure how i will get it, please. Thanks, Best regards.
Laeeq Ahmed Khan
Phone Number: 0853621419
Account ID: 2102892934

abdurrashid
abdurrashid November 01, 02:41 PM

i want to know my ptcl bills wich can not send my house my telephone no is 36654337 and i dont know my ptlc no beause my number is hold more then one month before one month in my number is very noise

Haji Abdul Hameed
Haji Abdul Hameed October 29, 07:11 AM

I have not yet receive my telephone bill vide # 4025166

MAN WARSI
MAN WARSI October 21, 09:10 AM

Poor services, poor website, only meant to irritate customers.

LAEEQ AHMAD KHAN
LAEEQ AHMAD KHAN September 30, 02:17 AM

I want duplicate/copy of bill of previous month (Billing month July 2015 payable/due in September 2015) for my record, as it is not received please. Please provide the same or send it otherwise tell me the procedure how i will get it, please. Thanks, Best regards.
Laeeq Ahmed Khan
Phone Number: 021-36725787
Account ID: 2103226101

AMJAD KHAN
AMJAD KHAN September 04, 11:13 AM

I M SORRY TO SAY THAT WE ARE FEDUP FROM OUR BELOVED COUNTRY THIS PTCL NETWORK AND ALSO THE PROCEDURE OF COMPLAINTING ON TELEPHONE... LAST 30 MINTS I M DIALING THE NUMBER BUT NO RESPONCE... HOW WE WILL ENTER IN 21ST CENTURY IF LIKE THIS THAN WE ARE SORRY TO SAY WE ARE STILL LIVING IN A STONE TIME PERIOD.. IN OTHER EVERY COUNTRY PEOPLES ARE ENJOYING WITH THEIR COMMUNICATION NETWORKS BUT HERE WE ARE ONLY PAYING THE MONEY ON MONTHLY BASIS BUT NO RESPECT AND RESPONCED LIKE A GOOD CITIZEN... I M THINKING THAT WE ARE ONLY A SLAVES NOT HAVING THE FREEDOM.... I M HAVING A BIG TRUBBLE WITH MY BROADBAND AND THE LINE OF PTCL NUMBER .. SINCE LAST 7 MONTHS...... MY LAST COMPLAINT NUMER IS 67 WHICH IS STILL PENDING AND THE STAFF IS ONLY GIVING LOLLYPOPS NOT ACTION..... THIS MONTH AND FUTURE I WILL NOT PAY ANY BILL IF I WILL NOT GET PROPER RESPONCE FROM PTCL.................THANKS

sabir hussain
sabir hussain August 28, 03:32 AM

hamara bill mila nh hum ko aur ap logo ne block kar dia kyn kyn kyn

Mubashir Khan
Mubashir Khan August 27, 11:05 AM

Dear Sir/Madam.

I did not received my PTCL ebill for the month of July, 2015. Please send me by email my last ebill. I will be on wait of your kind response.

My Telephone No is. 0938-300066

Thanks & Regards,

Engr. Mubashir Khan

Mubashir Khan
Mubashir Khan August 27, 11:04 AM

Dear Sir/Madam.

Thanks & Regards,

Engr. Mubashir Khan

shaheen jamal
shaheen jamal August 23, 09:56 PM

unable to retrieve last bills ph no 021 34962761

muhammad rafique
muhammad rafique August 22, 05:19 AM

aslamo alekum mere bhai masla hal karon 3 ma se bill nahen arhara mere pass marbani farmyia 2632890

bilal
bilal August 22, 05:24 AM

paper bill ptcl coming when u what

riazahmedcheema
riazahmedcheema August 20, 03:09 AM

nice

Muhammad Sohail
Muhammad Sohail August 10, 07:11 AM

Habibur Rehman Khan app telephone number and account Id send ker dein app ko duplicate bill send ker doon

Habibur Rehman Khan
Habibur Rehman Khan August 08, 04:13 AM

I want a duplicate copy of my telephone bill. Please facilitate me.

Muhammad Sohail
Muhammad Sohail August 10, 07:16 AM

Habibur Rheman Khan Plz give your PTCL phone number and Account Id also
then I will send you your bill

Rafaqat Ali
Rafaqat Ali August 02, 01:01 AM

Aslamo alekumi have many time not recived Bill.i am alws dubcart bill pay.please send my bill my address 41-rc,model town ugoki wazirabad road Sialkot.my number 03227492300.and ptcl number 0523-571315

muhammad shakir
muhammad shakir July 14, 04:06 AM

aslamo alekum mery bhai mera masla ye he ke mai ne 11jun 2015 ko ptcl contion lia he lekin abhi tak bill nhi mela mujhy kuke ak month ho gia he

Sami ullah shah
Sami ullah shah June 24, 02:35 AM

plz send me the detail bill no. 0995-616520

saleem
saleem June 22, 07:13 AM

muje mera bill send kar den

Ayesha Umer
Ayesha Umer June 10, 12:15 AM

My bill was paid, but I have received bill with arrears. What should I do about it

Parvez
Parvez May 26, 03:47 AM

My bill was paid before due date, but I have received bill with arrears. What should I do about it?

riaz ahmed
riaz ahmed May 23, 04:22 AM

jhdbibz vigh ZSDVi

ali
ali May 18, 11:46 AM

please sir i dont know about my account id how i get my bill

ali
ali May 18, 11:47 AM

this is my phone number 02132860593

M.Zafar Iqbal Principal
M.Zafar Iqbal Principal April 29, 02:31 AM

3/2015 Bill not Receive Please send me early

NAZE AUSAF
NAZE AUSAF April 26, 11:54 PM

Telephone Arrears ALARMING bell before disconnection or stop service must be intimate if bill over due not fare services stop with out informing.

Fazal ur Rehman Raja
Fazal ur Rehman Raja April 26, 07:37 AM

i have disconnected the brand band and handed over to ptcl defence exchange on 28/02/2015 of telephone no 02135391214 in the name of Raja Mohsin Rehman.Please check tell me thanks

View previous comments