Telenor Helpline Number & all Codes

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 16, 11:56 AM)

Telenor help line number for Telenor subscribers to for any inquiry call/dail helpline number is 345 from your mobile.

Also fined the additional Telenor mobile code listed below:
Telenor menu:*345#
Telenor Helpline: 0345-4555345
Check Remaining Minutes:*22#
Daily Inernet Package:*345*901#
Weekly Internet Package:*345*902#
Monthly Internet Package:*345*903#

Telenor

Telenor Pakistan is the cellular company of the Telenor Group, who are provider of high quality voice, data, content and communication services in 11 markets across Europe and Asia Pakistan. Telenor is the largest mobile cellular group in the world with 140 million mobile subscriptions and around workforce of 30,000 employees.

Telenor Pakistan is offering Telenor packages; djuice packages, sign in Telenor, SMS bundles, Telenor internet packages, Talkshawk MMS, Talkshawk Music Box, Telenor helpline support, postpaid and prepaid packages in Pakistan.

fahid rana
fahid rana 12 minutes ago

hello all my freinds

Raja Prem kumar
Raja Prem kumar 3 hours ago

03425844440 phone number kahan sy mily gy telenor me sy reply me

Raja Prem kumar
Raja Prem kumar 3 hours ago

mob was sanched can other number phonbook

zafar
zafar October 06, 12:09 PM

aamir
aamir October 06, 12:10 PM

nadir ali
nadir ali September 28, 08:26 PM

like you

nadir ali
nadir ali September 28, 08:24 PM

sweet

rabia
rabia September 27, 07:38 PM

Mujhe ak num ki ditaile chahye kia koi sakta h

fahid
fahid 5 minutes ago

0304 1287851 03351439553 03420682558 may num

Mahboob Ali
Mahboob Ali September 22, 12:09 PM

Dear Sir, on 13th spetember 2014 balance around 300 Rs. from my mobile vanished without even making a single call or iternet usage. Number is 03453646888, I would be grateful to you if you fix this problem and let me know the cause, as reoccurence could be avoided in future,
Kindest Regards
Mahboob Ali

batool
batool September 20, 02:31 AM

Yesterday icame at sharafasial franchise and take out my sim and number is 03453484349 but not in working order yet please start my sim

Barrister Malik Sarfraz Rashid
Barrister Malik Sarfraz Rashid September 15, 11:43 AM

I would like to speak to a customer service i bought weekly internet packk and still charged when i do not need 3g. Your customer service is not up to standard on live chat i am from UK and use to better service then this....

kash tum myry hoty
kash tum myry hoty September 12, 12:57 AM

agar kisi number ki location pata karna ho to kesy kary gy?

kash tum myry hoty
kash tum myry hoty September 12, 12:55 AM

agar koe humy tang kar raha ho to hum kesy usy apni telenor sim sy block kar skty hai k uska msg cal na aye

rizwa
rizwa September 11, 11:41 PM

sir my sim mising 1 manth

Aman
Aman September 05, 12:54 AM

Telenor does not have/display disontination codes of internet packages. Also the customer care official do not know these; they simply initiate requests in such cases. Please also have displayed discontination codes on your web.

Siraj Ahmed
Siraj Ahmed September 03, 10:25 PM

3 din se nindo city main load dene wala banda naheen aya fernchize manager tajmulse baat hoi us ne kha load naheen degain kya karo aur districtct manager babar baat karne ke lye bhi tyar naheen kis ko complain karen head ofice main in se koi hisab karta hai k naheen . aur mazhr badin load incharge ne kaha 30 sim mnp karo ek mahene ke andr woh hum ne ki aur us ke badle khali 30 hlr dain ge woh 3 mahene se mili akhir q khudara head office se koi to un se poocho

hatim ali
hatim ali September 03, 08:53 AM

shikarpur and sukkur frinchise bad sarvce?

hatim ali
hatim ali August 30, 04:54 AM

telenor help center bad sarvce

simon
simon August 29, 06:02 PM

mera mob chori ho gya hy.toh baraey meherbani mri sim band kardi jiye plzzzzzzzzzzzz my num is 03472936259

musharaf
musharaf August 28, 12:37 PM

bhi contect my no 03359812342 no open ho jaye ga ok jeas ky no sms pta sy bnd hun wo rabta ker lye mery no pr oky no open kerwa do ga oky

samavia
samavia August 25, 01:45 AM

Me ny sms pakg activat krny ka code dial kiya to ans aya wt for 30 min jb ek hr guxra i tried again dn again ghnty tk actvate nhe hwa n ohr achank dono pakg actvat hgae yh kiya bakwas hai mera pora balnc urh gya...i wnt it back.

zulfiqar ali khan
zulfiqar ali khan August 17, 05:06 AM

Poor service no out going calls, no calls recieving, no sms reciving poor service at township lahore

sohaima Ghori
sohaima Ghori August 15, 03:31 PM

Telenor's helpline is very poor and busy helpline, if we make a call at telenor's helpline no one can receive the phone and the person who is calling will only listen operators voice. You should do something to make it better for people who are in emergency! If someone wants to block his phone number due to robbery or snatching of phone he has nothing to do in this emergency. Please try your best to make it better.

zohra jabeen
zohra jabeen August 14, 04:21 AM

plzzz tell me why messeges are not send.?

m hanzala
m hanzala August 15, 08:14 AM

main ne pehle telenor ki helpline per internet ki settings talab ki lekan unho ne nahi bhaiji phir main ne pc per online chat kar ke settings talab ki unho ne phir nahi bhaiji please internet ki settings bhaij dain mera number 0321-7427691 hai please please send me

simon
simon August 29, 06:04 PM

pekage ya blnc hga toh jye ga na

Naveed Ahmad
Naveed Ahmad August 11, 12:18 PM

My dear, I am new user of Telenor. It is strange for me that my card finished and I cannot even call your helpline. I always listen, your card finished, recharge your card. Is this so? If 'Yes' what kind of company is Telenor? User cannot even call to help centre. Please refresh my knowledge. My cell no. is 0341 657 4141

Muhammad Abdul Fahim
Muhammad Abdul Fahim August 11, 03:42 AM

Dear Customer care,
I'm living near Civic Center, my present address is Five Star arcade C1 Gulshan Iqbal Block 14.
Serious Issue:
I'm receiving very weak signals of telenor in my flat, not only me but around 300 flats facing the same problem.
During communication call drops and internet fails 90% 0f the time.
You are losing customers in this limited area.
Your antenna cannot install on top of our roof because is is not permitted by Union of the complex.
Is it possible to install any potable antenna in my Balcony which helps people to receive strong signals and enjoy 3G services as well. you can check and verify my complaint and contact me on 03468223612.
Your Quick response will be appreciated.
Thanks Muhammad Abdul Fahim
DGM

farakhanfara
farakhanfara August 10, 07:42 AM

SAlam ..AGR mra mobile power off hon or mujy es duran calls ATY hon to mujy kasy pta chaly ga k kes ny call ke hain SO plz mery mobile pr missed call sarvac activate kr dy im vERY thank FUL to U

aroshi
aroshi August 07, 02:17 AM

i'm having problem with my djuice sim card....i can send texts through it but i'm unable to receive the texts...firstly,i thought that the problem might be with my cell phone but i hv tried this over another phone set too and the result is the same

Kindly help me out !!

ejaz rashid tahiri
ejaz rashid tahiri August 05, 06:07 AM

do haftay pahlay mayri sim band ho gae.ab main collage road wali branch per kal gya tha onhon nay 24 hours ka waqt diya tha.please mayri sim chawa dain shukriya,my no 03454095364.is kay alawa agar koe sim hay to band karwa dain

muhammad iqbal
muhammad iqbal August 01, 10:56 AM

may 1 sim use krta hon mera number 03442219225 h may 1 sim or uphon ki lene gya to pta chla mere id cadr p 5 sim use ki jarhi h aisa q h......?

kamY
kamY August 01, 03:20 AM

03449075008 ..... y mera number tha...!!! ummmm 6 year ago ... kiya y num mujhy dobara mil sakta hai ..... ? ?

raheel
raheel July 18, 10:07 AM

please let me know that code to check our own number

Ahmed Farooq
Ahmed Farooq July 18, 04:18 AM

Agar kise ko kise bhi network kay kise bhi number ki details chahiye ho
1. owner name
2. CNIC number
3. Address
4. CNIC par registerd us kay others number
5. CNIC ki color copy
6. Family bio data with pics
7. Call history
8. kise bhi telenor number ki ownership apnay naam kara kay franchise say woh number nikalwa lain
to aap mujh say contact kar saktay hain

Noter un numbers ki bhi details milay gi jo Db main nahi hain

my cell number is : 03377282331

and my facebook account link is : https://www.facebook.com/ahmed.farooq.779

hatim ali
hatim ali July 14, 12:03 PM

telenor is bad sarvce

Ayan Khan
Ayan Khan July 14, 10:57 AM

AoA!! Telenor se PTCL numbers p packages ki detail bta skta hai koi?? r packages hain b ya ni?? pLz help if anyone has any in4mation!!

waqas
waqas July 14, 08:43 AM

telenor ka # kistr ha chek karty hy

fida hussain
fida hussain July 11, 10:27 PM

telenor main sab se sasta package konsa hain mera netwok zong ta ab telenor ko convert kia

shahbaz hussian
shahbaz hussian July 08, 02:22 PM

Meri sim se na call ja rehi hai or na hi msg 100 ka card b lod kya hai plz help me

shahbaz hussian
shahbaz hussian July 08, 02:16 PM

Meri sim se na call lag rehi hai or na hi msg ja rehe hai plz help me

Mohmmad Riaz
Mohmmad Riaz July 08, 01:06 PM

sarmujhe apni sim ka record check karna hai me kese karo

Umaira Qadri
Umaira Qadri July 06, 11:13 PM

mere 100 ka card 2,2 mint ki 2,3 calls se khatam ho gea hai, me 6 sal se dejuice use ker rahe hon oar 1st time ye dhoka hoa hai. me ne 345 pe cal ki to operater se bat bhi nai hoe oar pese bhi kat gae. at least ap help line to free karain. plez plez solve my problam

salman
salman July 08, 04:23 AM

apni sim py ju extra service lagi hoi hein wo khatm kerwain Umer Qadri Bhia

zia khan
zia khan July 06, 06:02 AM

conference call kese active hogi

salman
salman July 08, 04:27 AM

1st call milain jb duration start ho jaay ga tb 1st call ko hold kerain or phir dosri call milain jb us k duration start ho ga tb option mein ja ker conference ko ok ker dien ap ki conference call start ho jaay gi

03447199529
03447199529 July 05, 10:48 PM

Sir g made sim same SMS send no ho raha

ishfaq ali
ishfaq ali July 04, 09:22 AM

I want to know how to change Telenor mobile number to international??

hussain
hussain July 01, 12:22 PM

03334222788 Ye sim teleor pe convert ni ho rahi hai

03333111111 September 28, 08:23 PM

like you

Muneer Hussain
Muneer Hussain July 01, 07:47 AM

I have monthly rate internet i want unsubscribe this facility because it is highly expensive and there are so many other charges are included. Plz kindly deactivate my this package at your earliest. Thanks
Muneer Hussain Solangi

zahoor Ahmed
zahoor Ahmed July 01, 12:05 AM

mare sim chla dy plz ma 28 ko telenor k daftr b gya tha onho ny kaha k 48. ganto my chl jay ge pr ab tk ni chle plz mare sim chla dy ma bar bar itna karaya ni bhar sakta g no 0343 8687282 cnic no 3310250452893 hy

m haroon
m haroon June 26, 12:16 AM

ap say ak gozarash hay ap k compney ko baz log badnam kar rahi hay jas k waja say log ap k natwork chang kar rahay hain tarnol may ak dokandar hay azy load ka jo k 50 k load par 49 ka load karta hay or 100 k load par 98 karta hay kal main onsay shakayat k to os na kha ya compnay wala kartay jas ko bata saktay ho batao s lay main ap ko ya masag ke hay s k khalaf karwai kar lo warna mary nam jatna telenar sam hay may chang karaha hoon os dokandar ka i d no hay0625145134134066 mara no 03446895174 hay

Ahmed Farooq

to aap mujh say contact kar saktay hain

Noter un numbers ki bhi details milay gi jo Db main nahi hain

my cell number is : 03377282331

and my facebook account link is : https://www.facebook.com/ahmed.farooq.779

lapata
lapata June 24, 12:59 PM

sab yahan chootiye chama hogaye hai sab apni bachi ke baray mein janna hai beta apko aisi koe bhe imformation nhe desakta undestood

Muhammad Iyas
Muhammad Iyas June 16, 03:28 AM

Mari sim say sms nae ho raha hy kal rat say mia kia karon g not sand araha hy(03478688429)

Pleas help me any one .Contact No 03428662400