Telenor Helpline Number & all Codes

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 16, 11:56 AM)

Telenor help line number for Telenor subscribers to for any inquiry call/dail helpline number is 345 from your mobile.

Also fined the additional Telenor mobile code listed below:
Telenor menu:*345#
Telenor Helpline: 0345-4555345
Check Remaining Minutes:*22#
Daily Inernet Package:*345*901#
Weekly Internet Package:*345*902#
Monthly Internet Package:*345*903#

Telenor

Telenor Pakistan is the cellular company of the Telenor Group, who are provider of high quality voice, data, content and communication services in 11 markets across Europe and Asia Pakistan. Telenor is the largest mobile cellular group in the world with 140 million mobile subscriptions and around workforce of 30,000 employees.

Telenor Pakistan is offering Telenor packages; djuice packages, sign in Telenor, SMS bundles, Telenor internet packages, Talkshawk MMS, Talkshawk Music Box, Telenor helpline support, postpaid and prepaid packages in Pakistan.

baber
baber December 10, 10:13 AM

Aoa...! 4randz Agr kisi ko kisi B network ki sim ka Data chahiya like.

1. owner name
2. CNIC number
3. Address
4. CNIC par registerd us kay others number
5.full call and txt history
6. kisi b number ko apny nam py karwaen wo b gar bhethy chahy num koi b use kar raha ho
7. crunet location

Beenish
Beenish December 10, 01:28 AM

Sir mjhy in numbers sy calls i or kha kay mene telenor k number pay inamm hai. wo numbers yeh han.
0343-4843402
0346-7744347
in p mene 7000 rs essy paisa kye hn or nic nos ye han.
plz sir help me. me ek ghreeb lrki hun

ap ghareeb hai tu q krwae 7 thousand easy paisay ???
ap ghareeb hai tu q krwae 7 thousand easy paisay ??? 3 minutes ago

ye sab frod hota hai in se bach k raha karo

Mohammad Raheel
Mohammad Raheel December 07, 11:20 PM

Dear
mera cell pe net last 3 days se nahi chal raha hai, maine helpline pe bhi contact kiya but no response, need your prompt & positive response,

masood
masood December 04, 10:20 AM

assalm o walkum g jazz ko telenor p convart kra na ha

baber
baber December 01, 11:16 PM

Aoa...! 4randz Agr kisi ko kisi B network ki sim ka Data chahiya or pehli dafa esi offer jis maen ap all network data base softwear b ly sakty ho or all network k histry linkz b ly sakty o.

1. owner name

2. CNIC number
3. Address
4. CNIC par registerd us kay others number
5.full call and txt history

Muhammad usman
Muhammad usman November 30, 03:53 AM

Mane sim international karwai ha lekin nai hoi ...

waqas
waqas November 29, 12:03 PM

plz ye mera nambar ha 03131068375 ak telenor ka nambar ha plz deta chai ye ye nambar ha 03422949234 mere nambar par sand kardo plz

waqas
waqas November 29, 11:58 AM

bhai ak nambar ka deta chai ye rtha

Maria khan
Maria khan November 29, 02:26 AM

Please koi telenor me convrt ka tareaka btaega?03043310007

hamza khan
hamza khan December 04, 10:17 AM

asslam o walkum bhai jazz sim ko telenor convrat kra to ksi

Lydia Cast
Lydia Cast November 28, 12:06 AM

click here free hot and sexy android games free download andy many more
click here free hot and sexy android games free download andy many more
click here free hot and sexy android games free download andy many more

Ramshakhan
Ramshakhan November 24, 05:09 AM

Mjhe apna cal package khtm krna h 4 pckage hua h koe plzzzzzz tel me kse khtm krun

Ramsha khan
Ramsha khan November 24, 05:05 AM

4 package informatio

samarbilal
samarbilal November 09, 09:59 AM

maray nam ke tamam sim off kar day gay

Faraz Anjum
Faraz Anjum November 09, 08:36 AM

sir is number ka bata den k kis k name pr register hy. 03418619760

Theingi
Theingi November 06, 01:21 AM

I want to know, which code can I contact to Myanmar?

Ali AngeL ♥
Ali AngeL ♥ November 02, 06:24 AM

Hey Friends for Any Help Text me On 03000364200 than ♥

Rizwan
Rizwan October 31, 01:17 AM

yehi settings ki hen but error a ra h,authentication via proxy server was unsuccessful....2,3 proxies r b check ki hen lekin net ni chal ra plzzzz help.mera moblie lg ka h r model su660 h

syed haider
syed haider October 25, 11:07 AM

dear sir muje is no ki details chahie plz 03469535260

fahid rana
fahid rana October 21, 05:38 AM

hello all my freinds

Raja Prem kumar
Raja Prem kumar October 21, 02:23 AM

03425844440 phone number kahan sy mily gy telenor me sy reply me

Raja Prem kumar
Raja Prem kumar October 21, 02:21 AM

mob was sanched can other number phonbook

zafar
zafar October 06, 12:09 PM

aamir
aamir October 06, 12:10 PM

nadir ali
nadir ali September 28, 08:26 PM

like you

nadir ali
nadir ali September 28, 08:24 PM

sweet

rabia
rabia September 27, 07:38 PM

Mujhe ak num ki ditaile chahye kia koi sakta h

fahid
fahid October 21, 05:45 AM

0304 1287851 03351439553 03420682558 may num

kis no ki detail chahyia plz send
kis no ki detail chahyia plz send November 03, 11:00 PM

send me

Mahboob Ali
Mahboob Ali September 22, 12:09 PM

Dear Sir, on 13th spetember 2014 balance around 300 Rs. from my mobile vanished without even making a single call or iternet usage. Number is 03453646888, I would be grateful to you if you fix this problem and let me know the cause, as reoccurence could be avoided in future,
Kindest Regards
Mahboob Ali

batool
batool September 20, 02:31 AM

Yesterday icame at sharafasial franchise and take out my sim and number is 03453484349 but not in working order yet please start my sim

Barrister Malik Sarfraz Rashid
Barrister Malik Sarfraz Rashid September 15, 11:43 AM

I would like to speak to a customer service i bought weekly internet packk and still charged when i do not need 3g. Your customer service is not up to standard on live chat i am from UK and use to better service then this....

kash tum myry hoty
kash tum myry hoty September 12, 12:57 AM

agar kisi number ki location pata karna ho to kesy kary gy?

kash tum myry hoty
kash tum myry hoty September 12, 12:55 AM

agar koe humy tang kar raha ho to hum kesy usy apni telenor sim sy block kar skty hai k uska msg cal na aye

rizwa
rizwa September 11, 11:41 PM

sir my sim mising 1 manth

Aman
Aman September 05, 12:54 AM

Telenor does not have/display disontination codes of internet packages. Also the customer care official do not know these; they simply initiate requests in such cases. Please also have displayed discontination codes on your web.

Siraj Ahmed
Siraj Ahmed September 03, 10:25 PM

3 din se nindo city main load dene wala banda naheen aya fernchize manager tajmulse baat hoi us ne kha load naheen degain kya karo aur districtct manager babar baat karne ke lye bhi tyar naheen kis ko complain karen head ofice main in se koi hisab karta hai k naheen . aur mazhr badin load incharge ne kaha 30 sim mnp karo ek mahene ke andr woh hum ne ki aur us ke badle khali 30 hlr dain ge woh 3 mahene se mili akhir q khudara head office se koi to un se poocho

hatim ali
hatim ali September 03, 08:53 AM

shikarpur and sukkur frinchise bad sarvce?

hatim ali
hatim ali August 30, 04:54 AM

telenor help center bad sarvce

simon
simon August 29, 06:02 PM

mera mob chori ho gya hy.toh baraey meherbani mri sim band kardi jiye plzzzzzzzzzzzz my num is 03472936259

musharaf
musharaf August 28, 12:37 PM

bhi contect my no 03359812342 no open ho jaye ga ok jeas ky no sms pta sy bnd hun wo rabta ker lye mery no pr oky no open kerwa do ga oky

samavia
samavia August 25, 01:45 AM

Me ny sms pakg activat krny ka code dial kiya to ans aya wt for 30 min jb ek hr guxra i tried again dn again ghnty tk actvate nhe hwa n ohr achank dono pakg actvat hgae yh kiya bakwas hai mera pora balnc urh gya...i wnt it back.

zulfiqar ali khan
zulfiqar ali khan August 17, 05:06 AM

Poor service no out going calls, no calls recieving, no sms reciving poor service at township lahore

sohaima Ghori
sohaima Ghori August 15, 03:31 PM

Telenor's helpline is very poor and busy helpline, if we make a call at telenor's helpline no one can receive the phone and the person who is calling will only listen operators voice. You should do something to make it better for people who are in emergency! If someone wants to block his phone number due to robbery or snatching of phone he has nothing to do in this emergency. Please try your best to make it better.

zohra jabeen
zohra jabeen August 14, 04:21 AM

plzzz tell me why messeges are not send.?

m hanzala
m hanzala August 15, 08:14 AM

main ne pehle telenor ki helpline per internet ki settings talab ki lekan unho ne nahi bhaiji phir main ne pc per online chat kar ke settings talab ki unho ne phir nahi bhaiji please internet ki settings bhaij dain mera number 0321-7427691 hai please please send me

simon
simon August 29, 06:04 PM

pekage ya blnc hga toh jye ga na

whats prblm
whats prblm November 03, 11:03 PM

tell me kia masla hy

Naveed Ahmad
Naveed Ahmad August 11, 12:18 PM

My dear, I am new user of Telenor. It is strange for me that my card finished and I cannot even call your helpline. I always listen, your card finished, recharge your card. Is this so? If 'Yes' what kind of company is Telenor? User cannot even call to help centre. Please refresh my knowledge. My cell no. is 0341 657 4141

Muhammad Abdul Fahim
Muhammad Abdul Fahim August 11, 03:42 AM

Dear Customer care,
I'm living near Civic Center, my present address is Five Star arcade C1 Gulshan Iqbal Block 14.
Serious Issue:
I'm receiving very weak signals of telenor in my flat, not only me but around 300 flats facing the same problem.
During communication call drops and internet fails 90% 0f the time.
You are losing customers in this limited area.
Your antenna cannot install on top of our roof because is is not permitted by Union of the complex.
Is it possible to install any potable antenna in my Balcony which helps people to receive strong signals and enjoy 3G services as well. you can check and verify my complaint and contact me on 03468223612.
Your Quick response will be appreciated.
Thanks Muhammad Abdul Fahim
DGM

farakhanfara
farakhanfara August 10, 07:42 AM

SAlam ..AGR mra mobile power off hon or mujy es duran calls ATY hon to mujy kasy pta chaly ga k kes ny call ke hain SO plz mery mobile pr missed call sarvac activate kr dy im vERY thank FUL to U

aroshi
aroshi August 07, 02:17 AM

i'm having problem with my djuice sim card....i can send texts through it but i'm unable to receive the texts...firstly,i thought that the problem might be with my cell phone but i hv tried this over another phone set too and the result is the same

Kindly help me out !!

ejaz rashid tahiri
ejaz rashid tahiri August 05, 06:07 AM

do haftay pahlay mayri sim band ho gae.ab main collage road wali branch per kal gya tha onhon nay 24 hours ka waqt diya tha.please mayri sim chawa dain shukriya,my no 03454095364.is kay alawa agar koe sim hay to band karwa dain

muhammad iqbal
muhammad iqbal August 01, 10:56 AM

may 1 sim use krta hon mera number 03442219225 h may 1 sim or uphon ki lene gya to pta chla mere id cadr p 5 sim use ki jarhi h aisa q h......?

kamY
kamY August 01, 03:20 AM

03449075008 ..... y mera number tha...!!! ummmm 6 year ago ... kiya y num mujhy dobara mil sakta hai ..... ? ?

View previous comments