PTCL Helpline Numbers, Customer Service Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 18, 05:56 AM)

Directory of PTCL helpline numbers and customer service phone numbers. You can call on following numbers for any desired service. PTCL customer center representative will always ready to help you. Here is the complete list of PTCL Helpline numbers.

PTCL Help Line Phone Numbers
New service or purchase assistance
0800 8 0800
To Update Directory Inquiry
0800 0 1217
Billing information
Inquiry or directory services
Complaint registration or help on any fault
Assistance on all services
CLI, Voice Message Service activations
111 465 465
PTCL Calling Card
0800 8 0808

PTCL

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan

The company provides telephony services nation-wide and is the backbone for country's telecommunication infrastructure despite arrival of a dozen other telecommunication companies

Bilal
Bilal less than a minute ago

Sir maine 6 mnth se net bnd krwa dia phr b bill a ra kafi br ptcl waln k office b gya hn per ni bnd ho ra plz isy peechy se bnd kr dsl wagaira b wapis kr dia ye num ha 0537-590761

mudassar zafar
mudassar zafar February 01, 09:55 AM

Sir mary pas ik 3G evo cloud device ha jis ka no mujhy bhol gia ha ab ma recharge karwana chahta ho mujhy kia karna chiay?

nimra
nimra January 30, 06:39 AM

????????????????????????

NIMRA
NIMRA January 30, 06:38 AM

WTH!PLZZZZ help me by suggesting me solution of my problm

nimra zafar
nimra zafar January 30, 06:03 AM

sir evo pkg krway abhi mjhy 10 days hvy h bt ye kam e ni kr rha ......last tym b same problm hoi thi to ap n bola tha k 200 tex pay krn n then fr s sai hogya tha bt ab kia hva .......
model_EC315_5
MDN-9244021980
THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION

IMTIAZ
IMTIAZ January 30, 12:50 AM

YA AMOUNT BROAD BAND EXTRA CHARGES KY NAME SAY CHARG HOA HY ,,, PLEASE PROVIDE DETAIL OF USAGE... MY NO IS 258605 OR 0300-0540417.

IMTIAZ
IMTIAZ January 30, 12:48 AM

MUJY EXTRA 1000 BILL CHARG HOA HY JIS KI KOI DETAIL NAHI AA RAHY BILL MIN ,, PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAIL.

usman
usman January 28, 12:40 PM

dear ptcl department
mera ptcl 0244372539
total bill amount hai 3990 jo may 27jan ko paid kar chuka hun butt mera bill upgrade nahi huwa kindly upgrade karwa kar mera connection on karwyen.........................

Sherry Sherry
Sherry Sherry January 27, 06:48 PM

sir mere pas evo wingle hai jo k kisi waja se block kr di gai hai jo k 03008814728 pe rigister hai plz use unblock kr den shukria

Suhail Farooq
Suhail Farooq January 26, 03:34 AM

My EVDO device is not working since last recharge i.e. 19.01.2016, I lodged complaint on 1218 number, but after passing Seven (7) days my problem is still unresolved. Is there any body in PTCL to resolve my issue ???????

Malik Touseef Ahmad
Malik Touseef Ahmad January 25, 09:21 AM

Sir G Bohat he afsos ki baat hae aj 4 din ho gy hain mera dsl kharab para hae kitni Copline likhwane k bawajod b ni theek hua. 01218 se ap log call krwa k puch to lety hain leken masla wesy he barqarar hae . Plz esy theek krwa dain . 0554 298651 ye mera number hae .

Malik Touseef Ahmad
Malik Touseef Ahmad January 23, 03:52 PM

Sir mae ne kal b ap se reqwest ki thi k mera ptcl brodband 3 din se band hae help line per copline b krwa chuka hu. Jis ne no 50 hae. 0554298651 ye mera ptcl number hae plz esy jald theek krwa dain .

talib
talib January 23, 12:02 PM

hello sir

Shahmir
Shahmir January 23, 05:47 AM

Shahmir less than a minute ago
Sir min NY evo 3G ptcl ka lya hy magr bohat slow slow chal rha hy plz help me shah mir my number 03037227229 please help me with request sir please Gujranwala cantt

Shahmir
Shahmir January 23, 05:46 AM

Shahmir less than a minute ago

Shahmir
Shahmir January 23, 05:43 AM

Sir min NY evo 3G ptcl ka lya hy magr bohat slow slow chal rha hy plz help me shah mir my number 03037228229 please help me with request sir please Gujranwala cantt

Malik Touseef Ahmad
Malik Touseef Ahmad January 22, 09:02 PM

Aslamualikum.janab mera ptcl broadband ni chal rha . Plz esy theek krwa dain . 0554298651.ye number hae mera .

Adil Hussain
Adil Hussain January 09, 03:48 AM

Ap logon ne abhi tak kisi ka bhi jawab nahi diya is ko kehtey ho ap ptcl

Razi ullah khan
Razi ullah khan January 07, 12:11 AM

Dear Sir
Being aggrieved with grave concern I would like to invite your kind
attention towards the poorest performance of your department.I am the
user of P.T.C.L DSL Internet since long. My internet connection became
out of order for the last two weeks.My PTCL Phone no.is 34023588 at my
residence B-268 Block-14, Gulistan-e-jauhar ,karachi.
I have lodged my complaints automatically as well as calling to your
staff. Your attending staff assured me since last five days that they
are sending your field officer on TOP-PRIORITY basic against alloted
complaint first 22 then 21 but sorry to say that no body has visited
my residence to get it rectified.
Under the circumstances I find no.way but to prefer other Internet
service provider say goodbye to the PTCL Internet.

With regards
Razi ullah khan
Mobile Cell : 03123178285

Babar Hussain
Babar Hussain January 05, 09:55 AM

My EVO Device not Working in last 29dec2015 MDN:92863964594 one week is problem...me roz help line per compline krwata hu mgr muj se koi rabita nahi kr raha hy na he mire Device ko koi active kr raha hy

Babar Hussain
Babar Hussain January 05, 09:50 AM

Ptcl EVO Device Working very very bad

MIAN MUHAMMAD TAYYAB SHARIF
MIAN MUHAMMAD TAYYAB SHARIF January 04, 06:55 AM

I LEAVE PTCL CONNECTION BECAUSE ,PTCL HAVE VERY BAD SERVICE

sardar khan noorzai
sardar khan noorzai January 03, 04:53 AM

mera 1mb ka masla a me ne ptcl company walo ko phaon kiya ta k mera 2mb laga do lakin abi tak ni lagaya a
ye mera ptcl ka num a 0833540047.
or ye mera cnic ka num a
5440081252015 jamal uddin

sardar khan noorzai
sardar khan noorzai January 03, 04:55 AM

muje jaldi se jawab de me jawab ka intezar kar ra hun

Prince Qadir
Prince Qadir December 23, 08:21 AM

m ny evo wingle pir 1425 ka belance kirwaya h,,,,
or mery pass NETWORK SPEED SLOWEST H m ny speed chake kiya h 1MB/sec bhi nhi chil rhy h or kuch bhi sihe open nhi horha h mery pass PC h plz sir chake my evo wingle
and give me result
my number 03023698935

mujahid
mujahid December 20, 07:13 AM

mujhy new connection chahye ...............with ptcl number

naseeb
naseeb December 17, 01:03 AM

Net no active on my evo wingle

naseeb
naseeb December 17, 01:01 AM

I have balance in my account but net not active

muhammad mudassar
muhammad mudassar December 16, 06:10 AM

i have lost my wingle evo
please guide me in this regard

ihtesham
ihtesham December 12, 09:46 AM

1mb students package kr do please

Shafqat Mahmood
Shafqat Mahmood December 06, 11:03 PM

Dear Sir,

PTCL Landline was dead and there was no dial tone since 26th November 2015. Complain number 25 registered on 28th November 2015 by me through PTCL complain registration service 1218. In this regards, it is intimated that the said complain was fakely closed on 1st December 2015 without solve the problem. This is not first time, it is the practice of concern exchange staff to closed complain after 48 or 72 hours without resolve the problem. I have again register the complain SR # 1-258482914145 " on 3rd December 2015 for solve this problem which is also fakely closed on 6th Dec. 15 without any action. Today I have third time again register the complain SR # 1-258572018970 dated 7th December 2015 for solve this issue.

I would like to ask the concern authority, please let me know what is the reason and why concern staff has close complains without solve the problems occur against complains.

There is still no dial tone till to date , therefore it is requested that fault may please be arrange to remove at the earliest with intimation to me and try to finish this practice regarding closing the complains fakely, because we are facing lot of problems due to this practice.

Thanking you and look forward to receive you prompt and favourable response.

Sincerely yours,

Ch. Shafqat Mahmood

sahabiya
sahabiya December 01, 09:02 AM

aslam o alikum mere evo wingle sahe nai chalti signal problem buat karte ha khen dafa complen b ki office b gae nai sahe chalta pakege b 1950 wala ha agar nai sahe kari to offise he bnd kar do

ahmad
ahmad November 28, 10:18 AM

90 hai complaint num agr apny nhi tek krna to bta dn ham band krwa dnty hn

ahmad
ahmad November 28, 10:15 AM

mera complAint num h 903din se net nhi chal rha 1218 py roz call krty hn lekn nhi tek kr rhy

shakeel sarwar
shakeel sarwar November 23, 10:02 AM

my complaint id77 hai 4 din hogy net speed bht slow har roz 1218 py call krta hun kehty ho rhi ho rhi 4 din hogy nai hoi kia bkwas hai ye sub ap logo ko shrm ani chahiye kuch khyal kro lant hai ap py aur ap ki department py

sana
sana November 23, 05:29 AM

PTCL is a joke ! I am trying to contact them and I am getting nowhere. Crap service

Azeem Ahmed
Azeem Ahmed November 16, 04:14 AM

mayra number boht dino say bund para hy or bar bar complain krwa di hy complain center or help line per but koi responce nahe hy plz mujhy islamabad ke complain center ka number send kr den email id per
thanks

Waqas
Waqas November 16, 03:28 AM

ap apna landline number batao main apko bata deta hon

Noor Marjan
Noor Marjan November 16, 06:04 AM

Salam bai.mera evo 2 din say kam nahi karta hay signal pora ataa hay likan kam nahi karta hay.our helf line number kiya hay tora samja wo kiya mushqall hay plz yarr help me

hamza
hamza November 13, 01:17 AM

kya ap mujy bta sakty hyn k mera ptcl package kya ha

Saifullah
Saifullah November 08, 10:16 PM

Sir kya ap bata sakta hai ka ptcl tv apps ka Jo package ha agar ma Usa activate karlo to kya uska lya GPRS ke package ke zarorat hoge ya only Data on Karna hoga

Zeeshan Ahmad
Zeeshan Ahmad November 04, 12:36 AM

billing ziyada aa raha

Sharafat Zuberi
Sharafat Zuberi November 03, 03:28 AM

PTCL Broadband Net ki speed bohat kahrab hai koe bhi na lay plz or fee bohat zada hai

Qurban Ali
Qurban Ali October 27, 12:37 PM

sir, AOA
i want to speed up my dsl speed now i have 1mbps speed i want to make this 2mbps so kindly contact me or make this 2mbps my number is 0722578015 and my cell num is 03003297910.
thanks

mian atif
mian atif October 26, 01:26 AM

koi esa ptcl ka dsl nai hai jo phone k bager hi chalta hooo

nadeem
nadeem October 25, 11:53 PM

Dear sir kya ager ptcl ke net device khabar ho jy to new device free dity hai ptcl office waly jis arey me office hu plzzz tell me

waqas
waqas October 17, 03:22 PM

There are signal problem in kohat plz check

zaib
zaib October 13, 09:13 AM

plz guide me which firm number is this 042-99073000 thanks

waqas memon
waqas memon October 13, 03:16 AM

ptcl number 0 off kar

sohail
sohail October 12, 09:21 AM

Hi there

yaqoob turi
yaqoob turi October 11, 03:40 AM

i live in pac kamra and the speed of my 3G evo is very slow, therefore i can not achieve the facility in good way as i am using the student package Rs 850/- monthly

Sajjad Rasool