PTCL Helpline Numbers, Customer Service Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 18, 05:56 AM)

Directory of PTCL helpline numbers and customer service phone numbers. You can call on following numbers for any desired service. PTCL customer center representative will always ready to help you. Here is the complete list of PTCL Helpline numbers.

PTCL Help Line Phone Numbers
New service or purchase assistance
0800 8 0800
To Update Directory Inquiry
0800 0 1217
Billing information
Inquiry or directory services
Complaint registration or help on any fault
Assistance on all services
CLI, Voice Message Service activations
111 465 465
PTCL Calling Card
0800 8 0808

PTCL

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan

The company provides telephony services nation-wide and is the backbone for country's telecommunication infrastructure despite arrival of a dozen other telecommunication companies

Prof. M.Rashid
Prof. M.Rashid 2 minutes ago

Asl
I got new brodband before 2.5 month ago.still i didn,t resive my bill.i got myself 1st bill from customer caer .
Now last 5 days my net is contnewsly off.my complane no 32-40-09 -87. To day i am giong to BISE GRW ,in the i went to main PTCL OFFICE GRW and line man said me after 1pm we will off. U come with me this time other wise it again pending .i refuse to go to BISE GRW.and came back home wi5h line man .now 3.2 houres were gone but lineman is absent frome last 3 houre

MUNAWAR HUSSAIN
MUNAWAR HUSSAIN June 22, 04:57 AM

MY PT CL #021-36991384 IN SILENT POTION ABOUT 50 HOURS MY COMPLIANT # 65 PLEASE DO URGENTLY FOR YOUR END

mehdi hassan
mehdi hassan June 19, 11:50 PM

MY PTCL NUMBER 02132600379 IN SILENT POSITION ABOUT 48 HOURS NO BODY CAME TO GET MY PHONE CONNECTION PL DO DOME
URGENT THANKS

Mian Mehran
Mian Mehran June 17, 06:39 AM

mera connection bohat slow ha 3.4 din sy

haroon
haroon June 15, 12:04 AM

my ptcl number with broad band and smart tv in rawalpindi cantt exchange are out of order for last 3 days/ authorities not bothered? complaint numbers r 34 and 43. can someone solve my problem today?

ZAFAR AHMED
ZAFAR AHMED June 11, 03:08 AM

MY PTCL NUMBER 02134541136 IS IN BUSY TONE SINCE LAST FIFTY HOURS MY COMPLAINT NUMBER IS 55 NO BODY HAS CONTACTED ME OR NO BODY CAME TO GET MY PHONE CONNECTED PLEASE DO SOME - THANKS

zohaib
zohaib June 09, 10:33 PM

sir btaen k 721174 of ho gya ya nai arzi band krwaya h

babar khan
babar khan June 02, 09:49 PM

Salam sir I hv billing complain my number is 0544751051 I submited my wifi to da ptcl branch but its 6 month going on I still getting all wifi pkg bill evry month ......em in uk now cnt come to pk for rwsolvin my problm plz help me my wife facing trouble due to it she is again n again going on ptcl branch but still no responce

MOHTASHIM ALI
MOHTASHIM ALI June 01, 10:06 AM

sir meri evo wingle k network nai aty bilkul bhi bhut slow slow chal rha hy net aur kbhi bnd bhi hojata hy 1 2 din k liya koi hal nikalyn iska na to me ye apka hata dnga net mobilink ka is se acha chalta hy me to apka use is liya krta net mery ghr me sb use krty hyn sb ka thek chalta hy net but mera hi q khrb chalta hy solution nikalyn koi num ye hy (4236181238)

muhammad nawaz
muhammad nawaz May 22, 04:39 AM

Sir hr 2. 3 maheene bad bill main 100 ya 200 ruppy ka izafa hota hy y kia issue hy

ashraf nomani
ashraf nomani May 03, 01:42 AM

New PTCL telephone connection 0213 6941097 from north karachi telephone exchange work few hours and noisy sound from the day of installation (no dial tone) 45 days already passed after complain.please advise.
ashraf nomani cell number 0345 2001097.

irtaza hussain
irtaza hussain May 01, 05:53 AM

sir can we make conference call on PTCL

sarfraz
sarfraz April 30, 01:22 AM

sir, my ptcl no. 051 2613192 / DSL is not working for last 5 days despite making complaints (No. 48) again and again. Is there any body who see and fix it asap

ABDUL QUDOOS
ABDUL QUDOOS April 29, 05:08 AM

please check this number it not working (051-2342267/269)

Abdul Jabbar Maan
Abdul Jabbar Maan April 19, 10:22 PM

Hello Sir my PTCL is not working.0462200783

Dr.Syed Touqeer Abbas
Dr.Syed Touqeer Abbas April 19, 02:43 AM

Dear Sir,
I would like to invite your attention to the following. 1) I am an old customer of PTCL, presently I have Telephone #051/5977002 installed in my residence i.e. H.# 194 St. 2b judicial Colony Rawalpindi.
The net and smart TV were working properly . But then a new service provider i.e. NAYA TEL started their net work in our area. JUST AFTER THAT the net and smart TV provided by PTCL started developing problem and that also from back end. Last time our net and Tv were corrected after the struggle of 15 days. Again since the last 8 days the net and tv are not working. The fault is again from the back end. In spite of my hot pursuit the fault could not be repaired in one week.The problem is not with our connection only but all our neighbors are facing it.
It compels me to think that some body among the PTCL employees some or the other how wants to shift the clientele from PTCL to new service provider.
Being at the helm of the affairs would you not like to look into the matter and locate the black sheep.
Sincerely
Prof. Dr. Syed Touqeer Abbas

Asif Hussain
Asif Hussain April 12, 09:07 AM

hello sir my ptcl is right not working plz checked

Siraj
Siraj April 11, 04:37 AM

DNA service Not Work

HAMMAD
HAMMAD April 03, 10:46 AM

Evo cloud share 3G But no single Today,s i am Renew Package 1500 but No, working Why ?
Plz Reply

irfan
irfan April 02, 02:40 AM

Sir hamara namber ha4564216
hum complain kar mar k thak gy ha DSL k signal tek nahi ha plz is masly no hal karwady plz

Waqas ahmed
Waqas ahmed March 29, 10:30 AM

Sir i have requist mera net problem bohat zayda ha speed to bilkul ni aati complain b itne dafa ki ha kya ab shreef insan huny ka yea sabot ha us ka kam na kia jay. Har bat ka solution hota ha ab ager ap log apne services theek ni kary gy to kya es k leay koj case karna pary ga bata dey what u want, plz jo koi b complain karta ha usy koi problem ha to he karta ha, bill time py pay karo ni to fine do jab ap ki services ni theek to kya ap ko b galyen di jay ya aesi language boli jay jo ikhlaq say geri hue ho but pher hum or ap ma kya fark ha.
Plz mera masla resolve kar as soon as possible.
Thnx

sanaullah
sanaullah March 23, 06:29 AM

sir i have evo 3g wingle usb 9.3 before only one month working good but now no speed nill working

shabbir ahmad
shabbir ahmad March 20, 08:36 AM

nill network

aamir saleem
aamir saleem March 18, 06:24 PM

sir 4 mb unlimited peckeg chala raha hoon mene costmr serves pe bat kar ke peckeg karwa lia unhon ne kaha tha ka eunlimited he or ab jub bil punhcha to 9400 ka he numada ne kha tha ke 1775 ka peckeg he aap ka bill 2500 ka aega sir men gareeb admi itna khan se bharoon plz help karo aap ki baree mehrbani plz help 309Gb downloads ki he 9GB ka itna bil plz sir 1Gb ka 100 lagaen to phir bhee men dene ko tyar hu sir aj kal ke dor men har koi pareshan he itna khan se laen jo aap ko den yahan sho bege pe likhna bhee munasib naheen he lekin majboor hen hum plz plz plz help
hi is my ptcl nomber 0254730071 is nomber pe extra bill aya he & hi is my contect nomber 03062776580

ghula haider
ghula haider March 16, 04:54 AM

04235270021 is my number and not working or dead since 25 days and despite of complaining several time, no technical staff from the exchange visitied or resolved the issue. kindly solve this issue as sson you can.

03064098962 March 15, 09:14 AM

My ptcl live tv not activate package but my balance is 119

Asmat
Asmat March 15, 03:30 AM

Idid not remimber my pswrd

haider ali
haider ali March 14, 10:31 AM

many apny dost sa evo leya. ya kasy malom hoga ka ketny ka packeg vala ha

Umair Jibran
Umair Jibran March 13, 11:18 AM

hey my internet connection is not working
I am from Peshawr
iit works for 20-30 mins then disabled for about an hour or two

ghulamrasool
ghulamrasool March 13, 09:50 AM

Sir main Internet ka biznas karna chahta ho plz sir rabta kara contact nomber 03434767208

muhammad ashraf
muhammad ashraf March 11, 07:31 AM

sir mera nam muhammad ashraf hai main ne ptcl ka conection lagwaya h jis ki speed bhut slow h
plz is ko check kre

arshad
arshad March 09, 09:13 AM

sir mujhe ptcl ka conection lagwana he nazmabad no 2 saeed chamber near Alied Bank
my number is 03122599815 plz contact me?

yasir
yasir March 03, 01:01 AM

2week say mari line band hay ,camplan pr camplan koi nahi hay jo sahi kary ,
tum log PTCL ko band karoo is say acha hay wo ly loo jo mu ma lyty hay

waqas akmal
waqas akmal March 02, 08:52 PM

Sir is ptcl ki internet ki service ne to tang ker ke rakha he bill 4mb ka wosol kerte hein aur speed 1mb dety hien complaint ker ker ke thak chuka hoen soch raha hon ye connect he katwaloon Ab satellite net Yasat Agya he wo hi lagwa loon baqi ptcl wale to time zaya ker rahein hein
ptcl walo apni company Nelam kerdo Nelam kerdo Nelam kerdo nelam kerdo is ko band kr dain agar aap sy nai sanbhal hoti c

ali ahmad shahxad
ali ahmad shahxad March 02, 05:27 AM

MDN # 92454228530 PLEASE VERIFY, IS IT ACTIVE OR NOT ?

Abbas Ali Koree
Abbas Ali Koree February 14, 11:20 AM

ptcl walo apni company Nelam kerdo Nelam kerdo Nelam kerdo nelam kerdo

Rizwan
Rizwan February 13, 07:47 AM

Sir Assalam o Alikum
STB Box k remote control islamabad Rawalpindi me khan symly ga or price kia ha

muhmmad asif
muhmmad asif February 10, 04:18 AM

Your Comments Hereme ne evo wingle li he mgr is ki service Q ny a rhi fsd se li he aur swabi me ny chl rhi

Bilal
Bilal February 03, 12:52 PM

Sir maine 6 mnth se net bnd krwa dia phr b bill a ra kafi br ptcl waln k office b gya hn per ni bnd ho ra plz isy peechy se bnd kr dsl wagaira b wapis kr dia ye num ha 0537-590761

mudassar zafar
mudassar zafar February 01, 09:55 AM

Sir mary pas ik 3G evo cloud device ha jis ka no mujhy bhol gia ha ab ma recharge karwana chahta ho mujhy kia karna chiay?

nimra
nimra January 30, 06:39 AM

????????????????????????

NIMRA
NIMRA January 30, 06:38 AM

WTH!PLZZZZ help me by suggesting me solution of my problm

nimra zafar
nimra zafar January 30, 06:03 AM

sir evo pkg krway abhi mjhy 10 days hvy h bt ye kam e ni kr rha ......last tym b same problm hoi thi to ap n bola tha k 200 tex pay krn n then fr s sai hogya tha bt ab kia hva .......
model_EC315_5
MDN-9244021980
THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION

IMTIAZ
IMTIAZ January 30, 12:50 AM

YA AMOUNT BROAD BAND EXTRA CHARGES KY NAME SAY CHARG HOA HY ,,, PLEASE PROVIDE DETAIL OF USAGE... MY NO IS 258605 OR 0300-0540417.

IMTIAZ
IMTIAZ January 30, 12:48 AM

MUJY EXTRA 1000 BILL CHARG HOA HY JIS KI KOI DETAIL NAHI AA RAHY BILL MIN ,, PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAIL.

usman
usman January 28, 12:40 PM

dear ptcl department
mera ptcl 0244372539
total bill amount hai 3990 jo may 27jan ko paid kar chuka hun butt mera bill upgrade nahi huwa kindly upgrade karwa kar mera connection on karwyen.........................

Sherry Sherry
Sherry Sherry January 27, 06:48 PM

sir mere pas evo wingle hai jo k kisi waja se block kr di gai hai jo k 03008814728 pe rigister hai plz use unblock kr den shukria

Suhail Farooq
Suhail Farooq January 26, 03:34 AM

My EVDO device is not working since last recharge i.e. 19.01.2016, I lodged complaint on 1218 number, but after passing Seven (7) days my problem is still unresolved. Is there any body in PTCL to resolve my issue ???????

Malik Touseef Ahmad
Malik Touseef Ahmad January 25, 09:21 AM

Sir G Bohat he afsos ki baat hae aj 4 din ho gy hain mera dsl kharab para hae kitni Copline likhwane k bawajod b ni theek hua. 01218 se ap log call krwa k puch to lety hain leken masla wesy he barqarar hae . Plz esy theek krwa dain . 0554 298651 ye mera number hae .

Malik Touseef Ahmad
Malik Touseef Ahmad January 23, 03:52 PM

Sir mae ne kal b ap se reqwest ki thi k mera ptcl brodband 3 din se band hae help line per copline b krwa chuka hu. Jis ne no 50 hae. 0554298651 ye mera ptcl number hae plz esy jald theek krwa dain .

View previous comments