PTCL Helpline Numbers, Customer Service Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 18, 05:56 AM)

Directory of PTCL helpline numbers and customer service phone numbers. You can call on following numbers for any desired service. PTCL customer center representative will always ready to help you. Here is the complete list of PTCL Helpline numbers.

PTCL Help Line Phone Numbers
New service or purchase assistance
0800 8 0800
To Update Directory Inquiry
0800 0 1217
Billing information
Inquiry or directory services
Complaint registration or help on any fault
Assistance on all services
CLI, Voice Message Service activations
111 465 465
PTCL Calling Card
0800 8 0808

PTCL

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan

The company provides telephony services nation-wide and is the backbone for country's telecommunication infrastructure despite arrival of a dozen other telecommunication companies

faheem khan bangash
faheem khan bangash November 08, 02:49 AM

mujy smart tv activaction k bary may malomat chaheye?03422409241 contect me

Usman
Usman November 07, 09:33 PM

AoA!good morning sir my phone line is dead till tomorrow and brodeband connected reconected

Hafiz Abdul Basit
Hafiz Abdul Basit November 01, 10:36 PM

Good Morning, After that it is requested for demand of adjusted bill of August and September. The unavailability and and served badly by your department from 22/08/2016 to 02/09/2016 and my complaint also has been registered with the reference of Dis-connectivity of broad band and landline also. so I was requested again to your department for resolving the problem of low or poor browsing and bill adjustment but still I've not received any confirmation mail, post, text or call nothing and suffering same issue (low browsing) again as usual.
I'll be grateful to you. (Jazak Allah o Khaiir)

Shafaqat
Shafaqat November 01, 01:09 AM

My network was disconnected due to non payment of bill. Now i have paid the bill please restore my services. My ptcl number number is 5142083

aqeel hassan
aqeel hassan October 31, 12:32 PM

sar netwark ko to me bura nh kaho ga barhal ap ky mulazam bohat bury hai cal hi nh uthaty 2 week pehly lagaya speed itni aa rahi hai k apsy achi jazz ki 2g speed hai agar ap apna costmar rakhna chatyhai to plzzz cal me 03008045358

Yazdana.asif
Yazdana.asif October 18, 10:29 AM

Smart tv connection started on 14 oct since then facing problem
I calling ptcl complaint center since friday now today is tuesday 18 oct still nobody turned up to see the problem .Pethetic service given by ptcl people the only thing they did to cahrge 4999 rupees as connection charges with no benefit to customer probably dont give damm to people .smart tv still not working get stuck after few minutes So called TECHNICAL TEAM not reached probably coming from mars or jupitor
Very very bad service

Kanwar Tanveer
Kanwar Tanveer October 12, 07:11 PM

My telephone No. 04235405311 became out of order on 6th Oct.2016. I got registered a complaint on 7th Oct.16 bearing complaint No.20 but no body came to resolve my issue. I also got registered complaint on 8th Oct.16 bearing complaint No.22 but no body came to resolve my issue. I again rang to 1218 on 10th Oct.16 on the response a lineman came to my home he checked telephone line and said no tune is coming from the poll I am coming back within 10 minutes but he did not come after passing three days. The service of PTCL is very poor. I want to get rid of connection of PTCL and get connection of ZONG because their service is so good.

saba
saba October 26, 08:30 AM

I have zong wifi and it is giving me best services.any complaint they solve it in minutes.really wonderful service.

M HAMMAD
M HAMMAD October 09, 03:34 PM

TELEPHONE NUM 6698449

M HAMMAD
M HAMMAD October 09, 03:33 PM

MARE KO 2 HAFTE HOGAE HA AP KO COMPALIN KARTE KARTE LEKIN AP KA KOE CUSTOMER NHE AYA ABHE TAK AUR BILL HAR ,MONTH KE PAISE LETE HA SERVICE BHE PORE NHE DETE

Muhammad Nasir
Muhammad Nasir October 08, 08:31 AM

Aslam o Alikum !
Y Ptcl Waly Kisi ka Kam nhi karty just goli deyty Hain or mry sath 3 din sey problem hey ksi aik ney help nhi ki call center Waly customer ko full zalil karty Hain or main Kal sey 1218 or 1217 pay help k lye bol Raha hon koi help nhi mili

zahid ashraf
zahid ashraf October 05, 10:53 AM

dear sir,
Its been 8 months my internet/DSL connection line No is- 0423-5443317 getting STUCK/pause during in each half an hour of time,and we have to switch the device/DSL ROUTER on/off.then only it starts work after 5 minutes, and goes idle again in 20-30 minutes i hope solutions are available but probably maintenance team assigned for such a problem is not taking the issue seriously, I have called many times on 1218 and registered complaints and already have spoken to line technician, as per line technician the junction box is defective which is in underground, need to be dig and repairing, !!! if they knew it why would we have been suffered for almost 1 year, and its been 8 months when we replaced our DSL router after following the direction of net technician Mr,Khuram, but it did not help , can you please take an appropriate action against the request and complaint,
very truly,
zahid Ashraf,
0332-4797511,

kamran khan
kamran khan September 29, 03:13 AM

15 dan se mane internet booking kiya hai par ho nahi rha hai,mane complain bhi kiya hai,aur hum ne modeom bhi khud liya apny paso sy,brahy meharbani kuch kary,ok.

Rehmatullah Shaikh
Rehmatullah Shaikh September 28, 07:09 AM

Our business is badly interrupted due to communication problem, we are maintaining five telephone line, no one line is in order from a month, we registering complains daily but there is no response from line man. what hell ptcl department in doing. will check our all telephone lines

aftab
aftab September 27, 11:42 PM

i no recive bill why

HAFEEZ UL ISLAM
HAFEEZ UL ISLAM September 07, 07:11 AM

sir;i want to close my ptcl connection.plz tell me procedure.

tabish
tabish September 05, 05:04 AM

Hello. Kindly send your line man for broadband. i complaint last Friday but still there is no response from PTCL exchange or office. my Complaint no. is 23 please sir i request you to resolve this problem my papers are on head.please once again i beg u to resolve this today . its getting more than 3 days facing this problem.
i shall be very thank full to you.
Ptcl no.02134853536

tornado
tornado August 31, 06:29 AM

Asslam O Alikum Sir,
Sir Actually 052 6281524 This Number Is Not Working previous Month.We Are Regularly Going To My Near Home Exchange But no Body Listen To me... We Are Too Much Worried About Their Behave. We really Need To Ptcl And Net For Job.. We Paid Bill In Proper Time.. Kindly Sir Solve This Issue..!!
Thanks A Lot..!!
Regards: Ali

Arshad Mehmood
Arshad Mehmood August 30, 01:34 AM

Hello Sir,
I hope you are fine and healthy,
Sir our ptcl connection +92-42-3516534 is not working,
We have visited Gondal exchange many times but there is no one.
We use two ptcl connections for Internet access. Our second connection is +92-42-3516397. We have not receive bills of connection +92-42-3516397 from two months. +92-42-3516397 is working but not good Internet service. Please check why we did not receive bills of connection +92-42-3516397. And also please do something for our connection +92-42-3516534.
+92-42-3516534 is not working about one week.
If you can't provide best service, please let me know how we can remove this ptcl connection.

I hope to receive your reply soon.

Allah bless you and your family.

Regards
Arshad Mehmood

Omair Ahmad
Omair Ahmad September 28, 03:29 AM

My number is 021-35176614. My complaint number is 37. It was made on 22/9/2016 and still it is unattended. Can you give me a valid reason ?

Moeen
Moeen August 30, 01:05 AM

My phone no 0812823846 and I frequently face the disconnection problem since 3 months but your Quetta office is not taking it serious........ please please do some thing my complaint no 82 date 28th August 2016 and my previous complaint 81 registered on 18th August 2016.

khawari Malik
khawari Malik August 29, 03:20 AM

Talagang exchange number

shahid ashraf
shahid ashraf August 25, 01:40 AM

dear sir ,
closed phone bill come regularly phone 021 35122422

Sajjad
Sajjad August 23, 10:53 AM

Hr no dial karne PR rep milta hai k aap ka matluba no tabdeel ho chuka hai.is silsilay main kya kRNA chaye

muhammad irfan
muhammad irfan August 23, 01:45 AM

sir i cant change wy wifi router password . can u please suggest me about new router password briefly

asif nadeem
asif nadeem August 22, 04:44 AM

Reply.my number is 04237845497

Abdul Rashid
Abdul Rashid August 22, 04:39 AM

Abdul Sami
Abdul Sami August 13, 02:37 AM

My office contact number is 091-5853672. its giving tone but not ringing from incoming call.

mohammad Awais
mohammad Awais August 12, 02:10 PM

my ptcl bill show me a details

Syed Ali hassan
Syed Ali hassan August 12, 01:51 PM

Please show me a number for ptcl smart t.v

Hashim Manzoor
Hashim Manzoor August 10, 02:49 AM

I am calling on ptcl complaint registration number from the previous few days but every time they said that all the agents are busy and then no answer the phone i want you guys to let me know that is the helpline number is for the problems of clients or its for putting their number on regect? I've registered my complaint against my latency issue many time but no one has solve my problem till now. If you guys dont want to solve my issue then let me know so i can cut off my connection of ptcl and start using the internet of other networks. Kindly reply me.!

imran ali
imran ali August 06, 01:19 AM

I used Ptcl from 22 years.but now im Worried of ptcl service.

farzand ali
farzand ali August 03, 06:55 AM

still waiting for connection broadband in khushab .
while comitment time was passed away poor service.kindly told me the time when it will install.than my cell no is 03009864840

FAISAL HAYAT
FAISAL HAYAT July 26, 12:25 AM

humaray city badin mein ptcl ka istaff kisi kam ka nai hay internet line mein falt hojay to in say falt hi nai nekalta

noman.iftikhar
noman.iftikhar July 23, 02:54 AM

Complain # 87 dated 15/07/2016 no response till date, THANKS PTCL

Tassawar hayat
Tassawar hayat July 09, 01:45 AM

my office number 02132854234 giving not tune please forward my complain

Pakistan
Pakistan July 10, 10:23 AM

tassawer hayat your ptcl number is proper working

Muhammad Farooq
Muhammad Farooq July 01, 11:31 PM

I want to change my Internet Package. But how?

Umair
Umair June 30, 02:53 AM

sir me chahta hou k mere ptcl k number per aik call mat aee tou muje kia kerna hou ga

hassan aziz
hassan aziz June 29, 10:06 AM

my ptcl is not working pl give your number

Dr Rashid
Dr Rashid June 29, 06:47 AM

My phone has been out of order since the last 5 days with complaint number 83 without any response. In the last three days I have been bounced around between 0800 80 800, 021-25851199, 021 35246249, 1218, 1217 for more numbers etc. I am will be posting my complaint to secretary communication soon as well as CM house. It appears amazing that in todays world a doctor has to leave his job of saving lives and has to keep bouncing between numbers to get his own number fixed.. with no response so far.

Yahya mughal
Yahya mughal June 28, 07:02 AM

What is ptcl helpline number

Prof. M.Rashid
Prof. M.Rashid June 25, 03:18 AM

Asl
I got new brodband before 2.5 month ago.still i didn,t resive my bill.i got myself 1st bill from customer caer .
Now last 5 days my net is contnewsly off.my complane no 32-40-09 -87. To day i am giong to BISE GRW ,in the i went to main PTCL OFFICE GRW and line man said me after 1pm we will off. U come with me this time other wise it again pending .i refuse to go to BISE GRW.and came back home wi5h line man .now 3.2 houres were gone but lineman is absent frome last 3 houre

MUNAWAR HUSSAIN
MUNAWAR HUSSAIN June 22, 04:57 AM

MY PT CL #021-36991384 IN SILENT POTION ABOUT 50 HOURS MY COMPLIANT # 65 PLEASE DO URGENTLY FOR YOUR END

Ahmed
Ahmed July 19, 06:56 AM

What is price of 4 Mbps internet incl tax and ptcl charges unlimited

mehdi hassan
mehdi hassan June 19, 11:50 PM

MY PTCL NUMBER 02132600379 IN SILENT POSITION ABOUT 48 HOURS NO BODY CAME TO GET MY PHONE CONNECTION PL DO DOME
URGENT THANKS

Mian Mehran
Mian Mehran June 17, 06:39 AM

mera connection bohat slow ha 3.4 din sy

haroon
haroon June 15, 12:04 AM

my ptcl number with broad band and smart tv in rawalpindi cantt exchange are out of order for last 3 days/ authorities not bothered? complaint numbers r 34 and 43. can someone solve my problem today?

ZAFAR AHMED
ZAFAR AHMED June 11, 03:08 AM

MY PTCL NUMBER 02134541136 IS IN BUSY TONE SINCE LAST FIFTY HOURS MY COMPLAINT NUMBER IS 55 NO BODY HAS CONTACTED ME OR NO BODY CAME TO GET MY PHONE CONNECTED PLEASE DO SOME - THANKS

zohaib
zohaib June 09, 10:33 PM

sir btaen k 721174 of ho gya ya nai arzi band krwaya h

babar khan
babar khan June 02, 09:49 PM

Salam sir I hv billing complain my number is 0544751051 I submited my wifi to da ptcl branch but its 6 month going on I still getting all wifi pkg bill evry month ......em in uk now cnt come to pk for rwsolvin my problm plz help me my wife facing trouble due to it she is again n again going on ptcl branch but still no responce

MOHTASHIM ALI
MOHTASHIM ALI June 01, 10:06 AM

sir meri evo wingle k network nai aty bilkul bhi bhut slow slow chal rha hy net aur kbhi bnd bhi hojata hy 1 2 din k liya koi hal nikalyn iska na to me ye apka hata dnga net mobilink ka is se acha chalta hy me to apka use is liya krta net mery ghr me sb use krty hyn sb ka thek chalta hy net but mera hi q khrb chalta hy solution nikalyn koi num ye hy (4236181238)

muhammad nawaz
muhammad nawaz May 22, 04:39 AM

Sir hr 2. 3 maheene bad bill main 100 ya 200 ruppy ka izafa hota hy y kia issue hy

ashraf nomani
ashraf nomani May 03, 01:42 AM

New PTCL telephone connection 0213 6941097 from north karachi telephone exchange work few hours and noisy sound from the day of installation (no dial tone) 45 days already passed after complain.please advise.
ashraf nomani cell number 0345 2001097.

View previous comments