PTCL Helpline Numbers, Customer Service Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 18, 05:56 AM)

Directory of PTCL helpline numbers and customer service phone numbers. You can call on following numbers for any desired service. PTCL customer center representative will always ready to help you. Here is the complete list of PTCL Helpline numbers.

PTCL Help Line Phone Numbers
New service or purchase assistance
0800 8 0800
To Update Directory Inquiry
0800 0 1217
Billing information
Inquiry or directory services
Complaint registration or help on any fault
Assistance on all services
CLI, Voice Message Service activations
111 465 465
PTCL Calling Card
0800 8 0808

PTCL

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan

The company provides telephony services nation-wide and is the backbone for country's telecommunication infrastructure despite arrival of a dozen other telecommunication companies

Malik
Malik 7 minutes ago

assalam o alaikum

imran ahmed
imran ahmed December 17, 09:00 AM

Dear sir. M trying to activate evo wingle since morning but failed. M dialing 080000789 Regularly but invain. The no is either wrong or may b my bad luck. Pl inform me how could i activate this device. Ur customers service peoples also giving me each other numbers and atlast gave me the same number which m dialing since morning. Pl help me in this regard.

mirza asad
mirza asad December 12, 06:12 AM

salam main karachi say hun karachi main jo ptcl ka office hain wo koi kam nahi karta 2 sal say pagal bana rahy hun

RANA Zubair
RANA Zubair December 11, 12:53 AM

a/s mera name Rana Zubair from Bhalwal sir main ny 5/12/2014 ko new connection lagwaya jab k aj 7din guzar gay hain lekin number active nhi hua Exchange main ja k complaint b ki lekin koi response nhi mila please app sy guzarish hai k app auction leen thanx

Moeen Ud Din
Moeen Ud Din December 09, 11:45 PM

I am From Relacom Pakistan PRIVATE LIMITED ISLAMABAD.
My Two Ptcl Number is not Working
051-2290717 Phone
051-2290718 Fax
Please check the status & reply me ASAP.
Br//
Moeen
House No 46B
Street No 26
F-10/1
Islamabad.

shaista
shaista December 09, 12:06 PM

I have evo wingle,but its service is so worst , it drops connection frequently,even with full signals it dont work properly ,kindly fix these issues

zubair
zubair December 09, 08:35 AM

sir i want to know about vwireless service in KPk will continu after 1st january,because i hear service will finish in islamabad RWP

waqar
waqar December 08, 01:55 PM

plz sir ur chak my ptcl compalane my ptcl no#is not working im vry apset plz solvr my plm my ptxl num 0213-4113571
my cont no#03132582244

sferrhman
sferrhman December 08, 05:01 AM

humara internet 2 mb ab hum 4mb ka karwana cahty hain

ayaz ul haq
ayaz ul haq December 07, 10:50 AM

PTCL network is a big bitch all son of bitch sitting in Quetta office net 2 days dont work one day work if you people will not right the problem we will close the office of bitch PTCL

muhammad imran
muhammad imran December 06, 11:26 AM

me ptcl connaction layna caha rha hon

Ghulam
Ghulam December 06, 01:50 AM

A.O.A
ma apna connection khatm karwana chahta hn ham ne house change kia tha is liye ma ne internt 4 month sy use nai kia par connection khatam nai karwaya tha koi bta skta hai k ab kia tariqa kar hoga connecion khatm krnwany k liye aur ma dobara connection b nai lagwana chahta

haziq
haziq December 02, 12:32 AM

A.O.A ap sub ko

haziq
haziq December 02, 12:28 AM

please ptcl smart tv on attachea with lcd and ptcl smart tv kids channel on desneyxd pe doraemon cartoon aty hay kay nahi please answer me

haziq
haziq December 02, 12:24 AM

please channels list in ismabad ptcl smart tv on 2014

haziq
haziq December 02, 12:23 AM

please phone number ptcl smart tv ka bata day

taha
taha December 01, 02:51 AM

Plz give me no of mehmooda sultana foundation

rana adnan
rana adnan November 29, 10:16 AM

mery net ki 1mb speed a rahy ha liken 2mb wala pakig ha mera bill 2mb ka hi ata ha pleez isy 2mb me hi kar do
0554296849 ptcl no ha

rana adnan
rana adnan November 28, 10:23 AM

mera pakig 2mb ha lekin mujhy 1mb speed mil rhy ha isy thek kar do 2mb speed he ay jald hi

ranaqutab
ranaqutab November 27, 06:56 AM

yar please koi international calls activate karne k liy code bata de please emergency

salman arshad
salman arshad November 27, 05:18 AM

i want to cut off my phone and broadband because its on my name we are tenant and leave home no one give me complete information please email me

Afia Zanib
Afia Zanib November 27, 04:24 AM

Slaam kindy tell me mery Vfon sy msg snd hoty hn mgr ksi ko recv ni hoty kia msla hai yah ?????

Faizan
Faizan November 29, 04:28 AM

Whts ur num?

Bilal
Bilal November 27, 12:27 AM

4493134 nebar hia mujhye saped jo ke 2mb hia nhi mil rhi plz masla hal kare

imran manzoor
imran manzoor November 25, 09:20 AM

No good service bad credit rating

ZAFARALI
ZAFARALI November 25, 12:40 AM

sir 2MB upgrade ptcl number 481370

Adil shah
Adil shah November 24, 09:55 AM

A.O.A hamara ptcl number 0514907773 nd complain number 31 ha hum subha sham office or helpe line call ker kr k tang aa kr ye mail forward kr rahay han agr koi PTCL ka oficer koi line man zinda ho to is number per zror contact kray 03145300915

Hafiz Zahoor Ahmed Shah
Hafiz Zahoor Ahmed Shah November 24, 09:54 AM

A.O.A hamara ptcl number 0514907773 nd complain number 31 ha hum subha sham office or helpe line call ker kr k tang aa kr ye mail forward kr rahay han agr koi PTCL ka oficer koi line man zinda ho to is number per zror contact kray 03017790307

Hafiz Zahoor Ahmed Shah
Hafiz Zahoor Ahmed Shah November 24, 09:52 AM

A.O.A hamara ptcl number 0514907773 nd complain number 31 ha hum subha sham office or helpe line call ker kr k tang aa kr ye mail forward kr rahay han agr koi PTCL ka oficer koi line man zinda ho to is number per zror contact kray 03452358307

veer yodha
veer yodha November 24, 07:37 AM

aslamo alikum sir .plez ifo .v fone !

sajjad ali
sajjad ali November 23, 01:49 PM

My mdn namber 04235512683 plz sen my package info thank

ali baloch
ali baloch November 20, 04:44 AM

sir hamre sumart tv pe ptv bolan pechle 5 din se nh aa raha so plz es ko waps ply karo aj se

hazi
hazi December 02, 03:39 AM

ok

Muhammad shafqat
Muhammad shafqat November 19, 06:58 PM

Your Comments Here
hamara pcl number 0606380436 ha or DSL lagana 03427312336 per malo at dain

Munawwar ali
Munawwar ali November 17, 10:56 PM

my ptcl landline was not working since last 20 days….i think its dead…my ptcl# 34502969..i complained many time to the customer care centre but they are irresponssible..please take it seriously and do something for permanent solution….

javeria mirza
javeria mirza November 17, 06:09 AM

i have paid my evo bill for next month but still itx not working .. damn hell.. continusly m receving msgs that recharge ur evo recharge ur evo .. ye hai koi tareqa ?? na koi guide krnay wala hai .. phone kro tu inko kuch pta hota nae hai .. pta ni kis lya bethay hua hain.. u ppl hv no idea hw much m facing trouble due to it .. please mre evo on krain
MDN : 533208825

Iftikhar Ahmed
Iftikhar Ahmed November 14, 07:25 AM

Respected General Manager PTCL,
Islamabad.

Assalam o Alaikum! It has elapsed four months that we have been facing a terrible error in broadband connection. It makes abrupt pauses and a remains most of the time disconnected. I had brought my complaint into your notice earlier but sadly enough; the real problem is not yet discovered by the PTCl service providers’ staff. Please, help us resolve the matter.

Regards,
Iftikhar Ahmed.
Ph# 0513530322, IslamPura Jabbar Exchange.
Gujar Khan.
Rawalpindi.

ranasjjad
ranasjjad November 12, 04:24 AM

AOA...
ptcl evo3g use kr rha hn ...3 4 din se evo properly work ni kr rhi ,speed bht slow h, aksar to isgnal hi drop ho jaty h,kafi bar complain b ki h lkn abi tk theek ni hui

zubeda
zubeda November 09, 07:51 AM

very bad service i have registered my complaint but no response ... slow speed and no frequency.All Tv challenges are disturbed

Sameen fatima
Sameen fatima November 08, 09:21 AM

worst service !! no body ever pays attention on the complaints...slow speed, frequent disconnection :/ really irritating... :@

Mr. Muhammd Mumtaz
Mr. Muhammd Mumtaz November 05, 05:10 AM

With due Respect A.O.A
I am a father of Mr. Asad Ullah Mumtaz under graduation from APCOM University Lal Kurti. There monthly exam were undergoing and our PTCL No. 051-5152684 was out of order from last 10 days. I humbly requests were lanunched through 1218 complain no. 89 and ID 09 and today again 89 were given to me on my mobile no. 03215675309 but all is vain. Please look into matter as a special case and save the education of my children. Regards, Mumtaz

Shahmir ali
Shahmir ali November 01, 10:51 AM

is say ziyada bakwas servvice hai plz is serviece ko koi na lay jo laga woh pashtay ga

RAJA GHAZANFAR ALI KHAN  ADOWALIYA
RAJA GHAZANFAR ALI KHAN ADOWALIYA October 27, 09:52 PM

LETTERS TO THE EDITORS
==========================
WHO WILL SET RIGHT NADRA & PTCL ?
-------------------------------------------------------

I want to draw the kind attention of MIAN NAWAZ SHARIF that I am one of the 75 years old aged citizen of Pakistan and a serious patient of Heart, Ashtama , Sugar , Backbone etc .

I had paid my all Phone bills at NADRA KIOSK CENTRE IQBAL TOWN Rawalpindi But in spite of paying my phone bills every month , the PTCL has illegally disconnected my phone connection since September 2014.

I think that it is the REAL INSANIYAT which is existed in this Islamic country of Pakistan in order to give severe & intensive mental worries and troubles to old aged citizens of Pakistan and specially to all those citizens who are serious patients of Heart, Ashtama, sugur and others dseases etc and who already are lying in near death beds.

If FRAUDY NADRA KIOSKS CENTRES ( which are Mostly owned by Employees and relatives of Nadra) has not submitted the Statements of Paid BILLS to concerned Utilities Departments , then what was my fault and why PTCL has disconnected my Phone Connection and why PTCL is changing ID ACCOUNTS of phone customers every month which resulted the non posting of phone bills in the ledgers of PTCL officially record?

Similarly most of the others consumers are also complaining about such similar complaints that in spite of paying their utilities bills at Nadra Kiosks , the utilities departments ie WAPDA, PTCL, SNGPL, etc always disconnect their connections in order to upsetting the consumers Because all the inefficient cruel and corrupted officers of such public dealing departments are seemed to belong to NON-BLOODED NEECH KHANDAN FAMILIES. I have not ever seen any GOOD officer in any Public dealing department during my 75 years of whole life since 1942 .

Similarly On others side, I have not seen any good government in Pakistan (only except 11 years good government of Field MARSHAL MUHAMMAD AYUB KHAN) who have Ever imagined to take any drastic action against all inefficient and cruel officers of all utilitilities departments of pakistan
, it is always observed in this Islamic country of Pakistan that our all past and present government has never taken any drastic action against all chairman and their corrupted officers of Nadra, Scheduled Banks and Utilities Departments for the purpose of to set right the working position of all such public dealing departments of pakistan and to teach IBRATNAK LESSONS to others cruel and corrupted officers of this Islamic country of Pakistan .
I think that cruel chairmen and their senseless officers of all departments are not fearing from ALLAH and the severe AAZAB OF THE ALLAH whichthe will be revealed very soon in their graves.
Hence in the views of the abovementioned facts, I will request to Mian Nawaz Sharif Prime Minister of Pakistan that if it is an Islamic country of Pakistan, then kindly take drastic action against all such cruel and corrupted officers of these public dealing departments FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH AND FOR THE SAKE OF INSANIYAT because these cruel and most inefficient offcers are not the tue Muslims and these officers are not fearing from ALLAH and the SEVERE AAZAB OF THE ALLAH WHICH WILL BE REVEALED UPON THEM IN THEIR GRAVES SOON AFTER DEATH.
These officers of such utilities departments are not only upsetting the people of paks but also harming the most popular government of PML(N) in losing the votes banks of PML(N).

Now I will not get restore my phone connection till the imposing of Martial Law or revealing of AAZAB OF ALLAH UPON both Chairman of NADRA & PTCL.

Hence it is my prediction that inshallah SEVERE AAZAB OF THE ALLAH WILL be revealed soon upon both chairman of PTCL and NADRA and they both will be died within three months by the AAZAB of the ALLAH. The coming time will prove truthness of my this PREDICTION
But it is better that both chairman NADRA AND PTCL should fear from ALLAH and should mend their bad cruelty minds in their own interests.
It is also the responsibility of the Islamic government of Pakistan to set right the working position of all the government Departments of this islamic country of Pakistan in the best interest of Pakistan and should maintain INSANIYAT in this Islamic country of Pakistan .

I hope that our popular Prime Minister of Pakistan MIAN NAWAZ SHARIF, who is one of the most respected , sincere and a true
MUSLIM Leader of Pakistan will surely set right the working position of all government departments of Pakistan and in future ,no any cruel officer should dare to harm old aged citizens and specially serious Heart patients of Pakistan.

That on performing this most noble type of excellent task, The ALLAH will be pleased very much and ALLAH will surely help Mian Nawaz Sharif to serve the people of Pakistan in most fairly
And in efficiently ways and to rule this Islamic country of Pakistan for ever
=================================
RAJA GHAZANFAR ALI KHAN ADOWALIYA
MA (Political ScienceI
Press Essay writer
HOUSE-5, STREET-10, IQBAL TOWN RAWALPINDI.
CNIC NO= 61101-6446639-9
PHONE NO=DISCONNECTED in spite of paying of BILLS
Dated 27-10-2014
=============================

Muhammad Hasan
Muhammad Hasan October 27, 06:36 AM

my ptcl ph no is 36617898 on this line i have evo broad ban internet. i need MDN& ESN NUMBERS which i could not find from 1236 and 1218. i need these numbers to know my evo bills for charges as well as to know used gbs for the billing month. can u pls let me know the above ref mdn & esn nos. for my use of the net chaarges. My cell no. is 03009285338. thanks
from Muhammad Hasan

Abdullah shah lakyari
Abdullah shah lakyari October 26, 11:19 PM

sir Aslam o alaikum
PTCL NO: 0223331886
Phone NO:03002270084
Name: Tufail Ahmed Shah
sir request hai ke mere net bill ma over dues aa rahi hain but i couldnt used my dsl for 3 months becuase ma land line and computer were dead par phir b bill over dues aa rahi hain
mene boht bar compalints ki haain mgr kuch bi aamal nhn hota to maa apko request karta hun ke mujhe ek clear and fine bill bana kar bhejo sir

Saleem Shah
Saleem Shah October 19, 03:28 AM

Dear Managment,
My smart Tv is not working for the last 3 days and after a dozen of complaints its still not working. If you read (I am sure you are not reading) the messages, there is no message out of 546 messages that is happy with PTCL. Its a shame for such a big company and that is why everything is going privatized.

MUHAMMAD SHEERAZ KHAN
MUHAMMAD SHEERAZ KHAN October 19, 01:36 AM

Submitted 1st request on 1236 for Tax Deduction certificated on 03 Oct 14 , 2nd request on 15 Oct 14 with complaint # 79 and noted my email A dress, but still not got Certificated.
I need that for filling my Tax Returns.

Kindly expedite .

Muhammad javed
Muhammad javed October 17, 10:07 AM

Aoa sir.my name is M.javed frm gojra districk toba tak singh.
Sir mere ptcl line 3 din say kharab ha ma ne 1218 par be compline karwai the 24 gantay ka time dea tha abi to 72 gantay say opar time ho gay ha mara masla q hal nah kea gay....my contect number.[03007235491]
[03017235491]

adil
adil October 17, 06:45 AM

shame on PTCL services. This is the country we are living. my phone is out of order from many days and calling 1218 but in vain............ disappointed with ptcl

Rashid
Rashid October 16, 02:07 PM

Hi Everyone, I have to sale my PTCL Wingle USB , package 9.3 Mbps , Wifi , Memory Card Slot , complete Packing and documents , interested please contact me at : 0300-4806884 Lahore

Rashid
Rashid October 16, 02:01 PM

Hi everyone !! I have to sale USB PTCL Wingle 9.3 Mbps , Features : Wifi , Memory Card Slot , fresh and complete Packing , complete documents, on very cheap price.
Interested please call me @ 0300-4806884