PTCL Helpline Numbers, Customer Service Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 18, 05:56 AM)

Directory of PTCL helpline numbers and customer service phone numbers. You can call on following numbers for any desired service. PTCL customer center representative will always ready to help you. Here is the complete list of PTCL Helpline numbers.

PTCL Help Line Phone Numbers
New service or purchase assistance
0800 8 0800
To Update Directory Inquiry
0800 0 1217
Billing information
Inquiry or directory services
Complaint registration or help on any fault
Assistance on all services
CLI, Voice Message Service activations
111 465 465
PTCL Calling Card
0800 8 0808

PTCL

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan

The company provides telephony services nation-wide and is the backbone for country's telecommunication infrastructure despite arrival of a dozen other telecommunication companies

M.Kamran Shafi
M.Kamran Shafi 10 minutes ago

My Resident Ptcl land line Number 0915201912 is out of order from the last 15 days. I have registered my complaint at 1218 so many time n also complained at warsak road office 5200018 but no one hears n charged Line rent regularly. Pls make my complained registered.

Rgds

M.Kamran Shafi
091-5201912
03219001819
shaheed Hamza Kamran Street
warsak Road
Peshawar

tahir iqbal
tahir iqbal May 24, 12:58 PM

My residance land line telephone No,0553401098 is out of order from 18 april 2015, my complain No.01 is still pending.i am a star customer of PTCL but still suffring from ptcl side.I have contact by several times to 1218,1236,0553203800 and also sending emails to technical support Mr.Omair Naseem,But still my phone dead,plz.sujjest what can i do at this stage.

Regards
Tahir Iqbal

Mohsan farooq
Mohsan farooq May 23, 02:13 AM

AslamuAlikum Sir,
Mera PTCL Number 04237991514 he, Jo k Kafi Arsa Se Bnd he, Tone nhi Aa rhi, Bar Bar Complaints B kra li, Phone Nhi Ho Rha, Isi Merey Number Pr DSL ki Saholat Bi Li he, Jo k Bill Ma Is k Charges B lag k aney he, Use ho na ho,
Sir, Meri Ap se Request he k Is Masla Ko Hal Krwa Diya Jay,
Thanks,

Ali Amjad
Ali Amjad May 17, 06:16 AM

0938311065ایک مھی' س' خراب ہ'

Atta khan
Atta khan May 16, 08:49 AM

The quality of ptcl service is very much poor. And even the behaviour of there employee is worse . There is no check and balance. I am trying to get my internet connectivity restored from last four days. I called numerous times to 1218. They never bother to identify the fault. Worse they disconnected my ability to call at 1218.

Atta khan,03064098119, lahore

Muhammad Zafar
Muhammad Zafar May 14, 08:34 AM

Ptcl of Naserabad Azizabad Telephone Exchange very very poor.Complaint 01dated 30th March 2015 & complaint no.81 dated 18.4.2015 another complaint no.53 dated 09.05.2015 not reesolved as yet.

rahim achakzai
rahim achakzai May 11, 07:44 AM

Yar mobile se evo or ptcl helpline kaise Milo?

mustjab
mustjab May 13, 12:24 AM

area code k sth 1218 milain

Arsalan
Arsalan May 10, 04:05 AM

May ny apni life mai itni ghatiya service kabhi nhi daikhe 3months sy net ki problem ha but koi pouchnay wla nhi ha kab tak ptcl wlon ko hum palain gay is sy acha tu govt he theak tha pvt kr k kia krlia?

wasif ali magsi
wasif ali magsi May 09, 11:04 PM

sir hamarie net safa slow mera masla hal karo

khan
khan May 08, 09:51 AM

ye kesi svc provide kar rahe hain ap?24 ghanty ho gaye net nai araha 3 din nai huye net lagaye huye aur 30 martaba se zyada svc nai i kia yahi svc hai itni bekar svc?

Tariq Mahmnood
Tariq Mahmnood May 07, 12:56 PM

Mera Phone no: 051-4577822.
28 june 2015 se phone lag gaya ha magar first day se Tone hee nahi ha .Aiasa phone no allot kia ha jo kharab ha .Kia baat ha PTCL ki ...Zabardast ...Kahan hien aap ke tv Daweaa?

abdullah
abdullah May 07, 09:21 AM

Pathetic low quality poor servicr.anyone who want to use ptcl net or TV its slow and ptcl takes 10 days to fix TV or net if it breaks down.stay away from ptcl.

saif ali
saif ali May 05, 03:19 AM

Ptcl Broad Band connection chaiya h lekin hum 4 manth sa sa daliya hpne karta h bolta h apka connection lage jay gae lekin aj connection nh lage plz plz ap hum connection lage kar do humare adrees house num 58 pathan goth hussinbad latifbad hy

Mrs. Ubaid
Mrs. Ubaid May 01, 04:44 AM

Seriously u people need to work on customer services here in Kotli.Also,the number provided never answers and there is no other source I can register my complaint through,other then visiting the office.I really dont want to use harsh words but this is insanr its been three days nearly since the service is down and i cant even complaint.

moaazbasharat
moaazbasharat April 28, 10:48 AM

1mb

moaaz
moaaz April 28, 10:49 AM

9mb

aneelazia
aneelazia April 28, 02:53 AM

Maheena ho gya ha mujy WiFi me problem ha lekin call krny pe yah I jwab Ata ha ap ki complaint forward kr di gai ha koi kam nahi krty sirf haram ki tankhwy lety ha jesy k hr government idary ka kaam ha Laanat ha Ptcl pe is k sb Haram khoro pe

Mujahid iqbal
Mujahid iqbal April 25, 02:31 AM

my inter net browsing in very slow
please check

Saneem abbas
Saneem abbas April 24, 09:24 AM

Dear

I am out side of country but my family dont have idea about

My vingal is not working we already recharge 1500 rs pls advice about it

Saneem abbas
Saneem abbas April 24, 09:27 AM

Sorry my MDN number is 0455206803

rahim
rahim April 23, 10:13 AM

mera lun 3 dino sy khara nai horaha plz kuch karo mjhy apni bond dikhao

amir iqbal
amir iqbal April 23, 02:45 AM

35243154,35243153 this is number of education secretary paicho sir i compalint for this number to ptcl many time it cant take my problem seriously and dont resolve it.
so i hope that now you resolve my problem quickly.

muhammad Raza
muhammad Raza April 21, 11:24 PM

sir assalamualaikum meri evo9.3 device naam pe nahi ho rahi kya masla hai sir

Faisal
Faisal April 21, 08:41 PM

yar please koi bata do ka wingle ebo 9.3 sa call kasa karta han ma na evo activat karani ha please koi batao jaldi

Usman Daud
Usman Daud April 20, 07:23 AM

hello sir hamara ptcl ni chal raha 3,4 dinoo say thek kr do

abdul jabbar
abdul jabbar April 17, 12:40 AM

Why ptcl to go loss.hamary village main 40nos ki line bachai gai.lakan badkismati say ab 3 no chal rahy hain wo bi oxcygen par.abi 4th no nahi lag sakta line koi nahi.dsl nahi chal sakta.kash koi arbab ekhtiar action lay

zeeshan ali
zeeshan ali April 15, 04:06 AM

please your contact number

saddam hussain
saddam hussain April 15, 12:44 AM

pagke chain nin ho for month ho 03437642220

irfan shakil
irfan shakil April 13, 11:18 PM

20 din sy Meri 3G wingle py 2G aa raha hai Plz is ka koi haal nikalan................... HaroonAbad (Bahawal nagar)

faisal
faisal April 11, 04:59 AM

mjy apna moden sale krna a kesi ny lena a to btao pay buy 50%

Mazhar aftab
Mazhar aftab April 09, 02:41 AM

My Ptcl Broad Band is not working for 5 Days
My tele Phone # 35017926 I have Visit Landhi 89 for complain 5 times Please take action and resolve this problem. thanks

Mujahid iqbql
Mujahid iqbql April 08, 12:44 AM

please my connection convert in 2mbps
0486311040 shahpur city

m afzal
m afzal April 05, 11:23 AM

Sar signal drop ho rhyy Thai Karl she

Abid Nasim
Abid Nasim April 04, 09:59 AM

I am shifting from one house to another, however, I want to retain my old number in new house as the telephone exchange is same (Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi). Shall appreciate to know the procedure.

Ameel raza
Ameel raza March 31, 05:29 PM

This is really a slowest service ever been used before. I pray to god May warid come with a wonderful Lte some package for internet so that I can get rid of this rubbish connection. You must be afraid of god

Umair
Umair March 31, 12:04 PM

shabir malik
shabir malik March 31, 04:56 AM

Malik shabir from fsd ptcl conction month pkg det all

haroon
haroon March 26, 10:42 AM

AoA , kindly koi muje mashwara dy k internet k lie evo best hoti ya DSL,, i have evo but os k signls ka bhot masla rhta har roz or speed b kuch khas nhi, evo py fast internt kesy possibl hai

hira
hira March 26, 10:33 AM

muje DCL lagwana hai but ptcl hony k bawjod wo log nhi laga k dy rhy ,,, help plz

pisho
pisho March 26, 05:36 AM

meherbani kar k internet theek kar dein warna kindly agli dafa bill mat bheje hum log haram ka nahi kamatay k ap log k thakay huay internet pe paisay barbad karain internet chalta nahi aur bill hazaro may ajatay hain :@

usama
usama March 24, 10:02 AM

my wifi password not change pleace me wifi change help me 192.168.1.1 ok

Waqas
Waqas March 24, 01:40 PM

usama wifi password change krna chatty ho ap

Waqas
Waqas March 24, 01:43 PM

first of all u will have to enter into to modem interface that comes from 192.168.1.1
it will ask u for user name and password it will be user: admin and Pass: admin if it asks u again then user will be admin and password will be written on the back side of ur dsl router...
When u get into the router there will be an option of wireless

usama
usama March 24, 10:00 AM

me wifi password change

ali furqan syed
ali furqan syed March 23, 12:47 PM

salam. me now in the mid of city Lahore which is i think the capital of the province punjab and if i am not wrong i m now exactly half a mile away from ptcl exchange mall road lahore on the @nd floor and the want to use evo wingle. and the signals are.... o sorry are not for my innocent EVO. is it possible that u think about signal issues in ths big city other wise we must think about to change.. o no to waste this rubbish into the dusbin.

amer
amer March 23, 10:28 AM

proplem kya hy guys.. internet ka koi proplem cha rha hy kia hyd me.. evo ka bohat proplem chal rha hy

amer ali
amer ali March 23, 10:26 AM

fuck evo in latifabad... Bc 4 din ho gaye hen evo k signal ka prop chal rha hy

sajjad
sajjad March 22, 12:39 AM

Dear Team, issue on Internet Disconnect unable internet light in modem i complaint 1218 but still issue not resolve kindly process do the need full . Thanks.

Nasir mehmood
Nasir mehmood March 19, 09:27 PM

dear sir
I m nasir from kaladub kotli azad Kashmir .sir
tower location plahal kalan kaladub kotli Ak jo k
April 2014 ko on huwa tha sirf 1 month chala
.supply ke wajah sy tower aj tk band ha .ap ke
team tawan nahi kr rahy is my jawad sab kotli
usman islamabad abu baker islamabad .
cell usman 03125272180
cell abu baker 0515892005
sir 1218 per bhoot complains ke hn jb 1218 per
tower ke comp... kary hn to jwab milta ha k hm
devoice k matalk ap masla hal kal tower ka nahi .
best regards
nasir mehmood

ahmed
ahmed March 15, 01:09 AM

pllz open the www.desitvlivenet.com website open thease website block

syed abid ali
syed abid ali March 13, 05:50 AM

We have 3 lines and unfortunately all Nos. are now out off order i.e. 32727415, 32727816 & 32732031. Kindly help in this regard.
regards
syed abid ali

muhammad fahad
muhammad fahad March 12, 04:07 AM

our ptcl 4501587 is not working for one week i am going everyday at malir head office for complaining but there is no risponse so kind be action of this complain please contact no 03012589510

sageer
sageer March 11, 12:16 PM

0554277340 es nubmer ki comlaim bht dafa ki ha yh bilkul ni chlata

khalid
khalid March 11, 04:20 AM

sir plz es number pr zara dehaan dn 0463548002
03007972002
es number ka record dekhian kita ha kitni dfa complain ki ha
jb hm ptcl sy complain krty hn to ptcl line he off kr detty hn
plz sir theak kr dn