PTCL Helpline Numbers, Customer Service Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 18, 05:56 AM)

Directory of PTCL helpline numbers and customer service phone numbers. You can call on following numbers for any desired service. PTCL customer center representative will always ready to help you. Here is the complete list of PTCL Helpline numbers.

PTCL Help Line Phone Numbers
New service or purchase assistance
0800 8 0800
To Update Directory Inquiry
0800 0 1217
Billing information
Inquiry or directory services
Complaint registration or help on any fault
Assistance on all services
CLI, Voice Message Service activations
111 465 465
PTCL Calling Card
0800 8 0808

PTCL

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan

The company provides telephony services nation-wide and is the backbone for country's telecommunication infrastructure despite arrival of a dozen other telecommunication companies

muhammad ishaq
muhammad ishaq less than a minute ago

mn apna v.fone ka number bhool gia hoon. aur wo mn ny kesi ko dy diya tha.aur ab mn number ko band krwana chahta hon.
my.id.#38101-0651675-1
pl help me

faizan
faizan January 22, 08:47 AM

Salam mera ofice ka ptcl kharab hye 17-01-2015 sey koi action nahi lye rha Complaint kar kar k thak gye hey ye ofice use hye bohat ziyada pareshani ho rhai hye ?......36728860 plZ agar koi es masly ko hall kar dye to bouaht mherbani hoge

adnan ahmed
adnan ahmed January 21, 11:28 PM

my PTCL # Is 071-5628650 Is Out Of Order Since One Week Plz Solved The Matter Immy,

Regards
======
Adnan Ahmed
Sukkur
0300-3124065

alia javeed
alia javeed January 20, 12:22 PM

plz meri evo ko set karin ya es number pr cal karin033335144427

yasirkhan
yasirkhan January 20, 02:35 AM

bairchod ptcl waloo mera dsl speed sahi karoo

feroz
feroz January 19, 10:45 PM

this is my no nd contact me in any problems

burhan
burhan January 16, 09:58 AM

1236 par pH karo ap Ki sub call ap k mobile par aye GI
Likin Jo koi bi ap ko ptcl par pH karai Ga to os ko mobile k bill Ne ap ko bill aye ga

asif shehzad
asif shehzad January 15, 06:53 AM

where is ptcl offce in johar town lahore...?

Saddam jamali
Saddam jamali January 15, 04:58 AM

halp me yaroo

adeel
adeel January 14, 11:17 PM

99220687

khawaja sajjad
khawaja sajjad January 14, 04:20 AM

hramkhoro ptcl walo tmhri maa bhnn ko kuty ly k jynn,,,muzaffarabad azad kashmir me srvs q ni sae krrr ry evo wingle kii,,, kuto k bacho rozzzz cmplain krwata hnnn kb sae kro gy,,,
03125744065 mjy jwab do ic py

umerdraz
umerdraz January 14, 03:20 AM

main chataa hn mry PTC ki calls mobile phone par aay?can it possible and how?any procedure ?

Shahid
Shahid January 13, 12:01 AM

I don't know what the ptcl customer care is doing.our broad band services is not working since last two weeks and we have have launched numerous time complaints but every time we receive SMS that complaint is resolved but actually its still same. Can any body from customer care can help us @ 0514970178

haseeb rajpoot
haseeb rajpoot January 15, 11:15 AM

ha ok kardo ga

Fida Muhammad
Fida Muhammad January 09, 10:22 AM

My line number is 0915611136
i Have paid For Conversion Net Connection From 1 Mb to 4mb about 3 weaks ago... They are not going to Configure It... today i walked on to Ptcl Office Arbab raod Peshawer. they told me to do it .. But same likE other days its still one mb....

My number 03449709144

Shakeel ahmed
Shakeel ahmed January 09, 01:47 AM

It's my phone number
DSL and line have too much problems
I called helplin center thyme aren't reply
Please check it
03008232543 it's my contact number .

Salahuddin Nizamani
Salahuddin Nizamani January 08, 10:05 PM

Whom it may concern
I am long time user of PTCL’s services. For about past 6 months I am suffering from a really really bad service by PTCL. I am using 2mb internet on my PTCL’s broadband DSL connection. Despite the fact I am paying over 2,000 rupees for my broadband connection, I am even not able to neither send nor receive emails over my connection. It takes me ages to just try to find what is in the notification area of my Facebook account. PTCL had been doing pretty well job before being privatised by the government. I have addressed as whom it may concern but I believe there is no one who has any concern about the customers’ complaints. Please check out with your data and see that how many times and in which tone had I been registering my complaints. Now I think I have no other way but to put my case in the media’s court. I am really sick of calling your complaint registration number 1218, now I am convinced that if I had get my complaints resolved I should write a serese of letters against PTCL’s services in the media. Though I am composing this letter for PTCL, I am not sure whether I should hope for a positive result or not. If a person in position, has received this message and that person has some sympathy with PTCL and with customers, please do something for me if you can
Name: Salahuddin Nizamani
PTCL landline Number: 0223898137
My mobile contact #: 0300-3798421

Sohaib Aamir
Sohaib Aamir January 07, 04:37 AM

I ordered for internet connection yesterday my phone line was installed the man said someone after 2-3 hours will come & but no one came till now
My contact no
Sohaib
Plz install my net
My address H#881 st#14 g-11/1 Islamabad

M Aqeel
M Aqeel January 07, 02:17 AM

It's my phone number
DSL and line have too much problems
I called helplin center thyme aren't reply
Please check it
03009314541 it's my contact number .

muhammad farook
muhammad farook January 05, 10:40 PM

call me ineed cancation'03077876896

muhammad nisar
muhammad nisar December 30, 07:50 PM

salam-my PTCLphone No is (091)6290646.Ihave ordered for SMART Tva few day back.Irecevied P/w from ptcl.But the question here is that I have 1mb(student package.Is smart tv works on it.The 2nd question is that Ihve no tv set but have Laptop.can smat tv works on it?

abid
abid December 25, 10:17 AM

0242430447 ye mera ph no hai is ka bill 2390 aya hai or pakage tu student laga hua hai jis ki charjiz 1200 hai total charj laga k 1500 banta hai meri complain hai k zyada bill kyun agr ap discount nai karen ge tu hm net katwana chahty hain my contact no hai 03053361641 or 03233897564

I m farooq
I m farooq December 23, 02:26 PM

Muje an 5din bhi nai howe net lagwai mera net band ho gaya hai air Jo apka line man Haris Jo hai wo mera na phone sunta hai aur na hi mera masla hall krta hai

Qamar Ahmed Tahir
Qamar Ahmed Tahir December 22, 10:10 AM

My net do not function properly for the last 6 months. I upgrade it from 1 to 2mph but even if it is on its routine practice. For the last 1 month i am repeatedly lodging complaints but of all in vain. No one bother to visit the site to rectify the problem. I strongly condemn the sad full attitude of concerned staff and ask the higher auths of the ptcl to check and rectify the complaint. If any officer of concerned dept reply me I shall be thankful for his help.

asif
asif December 22, 06:19 AM

sir mera 8 din sy net band hai plz us ka kuch kar den.
or ptcl b nai chal raha

Murtaza Qazi
Murtaza Qazi December 22, 01:35 AM

I applied for new connection in May,2014 but still no connection has been installed at my house. Kindly help me in this regard.

Malik
Malik December 19, 06:19 AM

assalam o alaikum

imran ahmed
imran ahmed December 17, 09:00 AM

Dear sir. M trying to activate evo wingle since morning but failed. M dialing 080000789 Regularly but invain. The no is either wrong or may b my bad luck. Pl inform me how could i activate this device. Ur customers service peoples also giving me each other numbers and atlast gave me the same number which m dialing since morning. Pl help me in this regard.

mirza asad
mirza asad December 12, 06:12 AM

salam main karachi say hun karachi main jo ptcl ka office hain wo koi kam nahi karta 2 sal say pagal bana rahy hun

RANA Zubair
RANA Zubair December 11, 12:53 AM

a/s mera name Rana Zubair from Bhalwal sir main ny 5/12/2014 ko new connection lagwaya jab k aj 7din guzar gay hain lekin number active nhi hua Exchange main ja k complaint b ki lekin koi response nhi mila please app sy guzarish hai k app auction leen thanx

Moeen Ud Din
Moeen Ud Din December 09, 11:45 PM

I am From Relacom Pakistan PRIVATE LIMITED ISLAMABAD.
My Two Ptcl Number is not Working
051-2290717 Phone
051-2290718 Fax
Please check the status & reply me ASAP.
Br//
Moeen
House No 46B
Street No 26
F-10/1
Islamabad.

shaista
shaista December 09, 12:06 PM

I have evo wingle,but its service is so worst , it drops connection frequently,even with full signals it dont work properly ,kindly fix these issues

ismail
ismail December 24, 03:54 AM

i love u

zubair
zubair December 09, 08:35 AM

sir i want to know about vwireless service in KPk will continu after 1st january,because i hear service will finish in islamabad RWP

waqar
waqar December 08, 01:55 PM

plz sir ur chak my ptcl compalane my ptcl no#is not working im vry apset plz solvr my plm my ptxl num 0213-4113571
my cont no#03132582244

sferrhman
sferrhman December 08, 05:01 AM

humara internet 2 mb ab hum 4mb ka karwana cahty hain

ayaz ul haq
ayaz ul haq December 07, 10:50 AM

PTCL network is a big bitch all son of bitch sitting in Quetta office net 2 days dont work one day work if you people will not right the problem we will close the office of bitch PTCL

muhammad imran
muhammad imran December 06, 11:26 AM

me ptcl connaction layna caha rha hon

Ghulam
Ghulam December 06, 01:50 AM

A.O.A
ma apna connection khatm karwana chahta hn ham ne house change kia tha is liye ma ne internt 4 month sy use nai kia par connection khatam nai karwaya tha koi bta skta hai k ab kia tariqa kar hoga connecion khatm krnwany k liye aur ma dobara connection b nai lagwana chahta

haziq
haziq December 02, 12:32 AM

A.O.A ap sub ko

haziq
haziq December 02, 12:28 AM

please ptcl smart tv on attachea with lcd and ptcl smart tv kids channel on desneyxd pe doraemon cartoon aty hay kay nahi please answer me

haziq
haziq December 02, 12:24 AM

please channels list in ismabad ptcl smart tv on 2014

haziq
haziq December 02, 12:23 AM

please phone number ptcl smart tv ka bata day

taha
taha December 01, 02:51 AM

Plz give me no of mehmooda sultana foundation

rana adnan
rana adnan November 29, 10:16 AM

mery net ki 1mb speed a rahy ha liken 2mb wala pakig ha mera bill 2mb ka hi ata ha pleez isy 2mb me hi kar do
0554296849 ptcl no ha

rana adnan
rana adnan November 28, 10:23 AM

mera pakig 2mb ha lekin mujhy 1mb speed mil rhy ha isy thek kar do 2mb speed he ay jald hi

ranaqutab
ranaqutab November 27, 06:56 AM

yar please koi international calls activate karne k liy code bata de please emergency

salman arshad
salman arshad November 27, 05:18 AM

i want to cut off my phone and broadband because its on my name we are tenant and leave home no one give me complete information please email me

Afia Zanib
Afia Zanib November 27, 04:24 AM

Slaam kindy tell me mery Vfon sy msg snd hoty hn mgr ksi ko recv ni hoty kia msla hai yah ?????

Faizan
Faizan November 29, 04:28 AM

Whts ur num?

Bilal
Bilal November 27, 12:27 AM

4493134 nebar hia mujhye saped jo ke 2mb hia nhi mil rhi plz masla hal kare

imran manzoor
imran manzoor November 25, 09:20 AM

No good service bad credit rating

ZAFARALI