PTCL Helpline Numbers, Customer Service Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 18, 05:56 AM)

Directory of PTCL helpline numbers and customer service phone numbers. You can call on following numbers for any desired service. PTCL customer center representative will always ready to help you. Here is the complete list of PTCL Helpline numbers.

PTCL Help Line Phone Numbers
New service or purchase assistance
0800 8 0800
To Update Directory Inquiry
0800 0 1217
Billing information
Inquiry or directory services
Complaint registration or help on any fault
Assistance on all services
CLI, Voice Message Service activations
111 465 465
PTCL Calling Card
0800 8 0808

PTCL

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan

The company provides telephony services nation-wide and is the backbone for country's telecommunication infrastructure despite arrival of a dozen other telecommunication companies

Ameel raza
Ameel raza 1 hour ago

This is really a slowest service ever been used before. I pray to god May warid come with a wonderful Lte some package for internet so that I can get rid of this rubbish connection. You must be afraid of god

Umair
Umair 6 hours ago

shabir malik
shabir malik 14 hours ago

Malik shabir from fsd ptcl conction month pkg det all

haroon
haroon March 26, 10:42 AM

AoA , kindly koi muje mashwara dy k internet k lie evo best hoti ya DSL,, i have evo but os k signls ka bhot masla rhta har roz or speed b kuch khas nhi, evo py fast internt kesy possibl hai

hira
hira March 26, 10:33 AM

muje DCL lagwana hai but ptcl hony k bawjod wo log nhi laga k dy rhy ,,, help plz

pisho
pisho March 26, 05:36 AM

meherbani kar k internet theek kar dein warna kindly agli dafa bill mat bheje hum log haram ka nahi kamatay k ap log k thakay huay internet pe paisay barbad karain internet chalta nahi aur bill hazaro may ajatay hain :@

usama
usama March 24, 10:02 AM

my wifi password not change pleace me wifi change help me 192.168.1.1 ok

Waqas
Waqas March 24, 01:40 PM

usama wifi password change krna chatty ho ap

Waqas
Waqas March 24, 01:43 PM

first of all u will have to enter into to modem interface that comes from 192.168.1.1
it will ask u for user name and password it will be user: admin and Pass: admin if it asks u again then user will be admin and password will be written on the back side of ur dsl router...
When u get into the router there will be an option of wireless

usama
usama March 24, 10:00 AM

me wifi password change

ali furqan syed
ali furqan syed March 23, 12:47 PM

salam. me now in the mid of city Lahore which is i think the capital of the province punjab and if i am not wrong i m now exactly half a mile away from ptcl exchange mall road lahore on the @nd floor and the want to use evo wingle. and the signals are.... o sorry are not for my innocent EVO. is it possible that u think about signal issues in ths big city other wise we must think about to change.. o no to waste this rubbish into the dusbin.

amer
amer March 23, 10:28 AM

proplem kya hy guys.. internet ka koi proplem cha rha hy kia hyd me.. evo ka bohat proplem chal rha hy

amer ali
amer ali March 23, 10:26 AM

fuck evo in latifabad... Bc 4 din ho gaye hen evo k signal ka prop chal rha hy

sajjad
sajjad March 22, 12:39 AM

Dear Team, issue on Internet Disconnect unable internet light in modem i complaint 1218 but still issue not resolve kindly process do the need full . Thanks.

Nasir mehmood
Nasir mehmood March 19, 09:27 PM

dear sir
I m nasir from kaladub kotli azad Kashmir .sir
tower location plahal kalan kaladub kotli Ak jo k
April 2014 ko on huwa tha sirf 1 month chala
.supply ke wajah sy tower aj tk band ha .ap ke
team tawan nahi kr rahy is my jawad sab kotli
usman islamabad abu baker islamabad .
cell usman 03125272180
cell abu baker 0515892005
sir 1218 per bhoot complains ke hn jb 1218 per
tower ke comp... kary hn to jwab milta ha k hm
devoice k matalk ap masla hal kal tower ka nahi .
best regards
nasir mehmood

ahmed
ahmed March 15, 01:09 AM

pllz open the www.desitvlivenet.com website open thease website block

syed abid ali
syed abid ali March 13, 05:50 AM

We have 3 lines and unfortunately all Nos. are now out off order i.e. 32727415, 32727816 & 32732031. Kindly help in this regard.
regards
syed abid ali

muhammad fahad
muhammad fahad March 12, 04:07 AM

our ptcl 4501587 is not working for one week i am going everyday at malir head office for complaining but there is no risponse so kind be action of this complain please contact no 03012589510

sageer
sageer March 11, 12:16 PM

0554277340 es nubmer ki comlaim bht dafa ki ha yh bilkul ni chlata

khalid
khalid March 11, 04:20 AM

sir plz es number pr zara dehaan dn 0463548002
03007972002
es number ka record dekhian kita ha kitni dfa complain ki ha
jb hm ptcl sy complain krty hn to ptcl line he off kr detty hn
plz sir theak kr dn

khalid
khalid March 11, 04:16 AM

slaam
es nubmer ki comlain bht dafa ki ha yh bilkul ni chlata
hm itna use ni krty jitni dfa hm es complain krwaty hn
na he koi jldi numainda ata ha
abi to net b off ha or ptcl line be off ha

NADIR ALI
NADIR ALI March 10, 09:22 AM

02136654498 ptcl ki karkardagi jab se laga ab tak band complaint no 41 (10) dafa 86 sms 1

Nasar iqbal
Nasar iqbal March 09, 12:59 AM

sir mujhy is number ki ip chahiy 042 35733520 plz send me

asad
asad March 03, 10:33 AM

sir made evo disconnect howe hai osy wps connected krn

nadeem ahmed tanveer
nadeem ahmed tanveer March 02, 06:35 AM

my cell no is 0312-0506660 my nephew is studying in bzu multan tehiplecom-services university will send him to ptcl multan for intership , what is procedure/scholarship , rules and regulations / fone no . thx fr co-operation

rameez
rameez March 02, 02:08 AM

mobile sim net bohat hache ha ptcl se ye band kar dy net masla solve nahe hota aur ptcl wale comline ha nett tek nahe krte ha0426521431 very very bad service
my compline number 61

rameez
rameez March 02, 02:05 AM

sir net bohat tang karta ha bohat bore service ha ye band ho jana ha net ap ka compine dob jani ha .sim service bohat ache ha

Muhammad Shamsuddin
Muhammad Shamsuddin March 01, 02:39 PM

Dated: March 2, 2015
PTCL Head Office,
ISLAMABAD

Subject: Restoration of Ph # 021-34818907, urgent reply please.
Respected sirs,
Me is Muhammad Shamsuddin, Holding CNIC # 42101-2306677-9 a small customer of your ptcl ph # 021-34818907. The phone is installed at our rent premise LSC, ROW-6, ST-5, BLOCK-6, GULSHAN-E-IQBAL, MAIN RASHEED MINHAS ROAD, KARACHI. During last year our land lord with culprit people harassed me and I whole year could not work properly. Now Al-Hamdolliah he learn a misshaped with him and his family came to me and asked me please forgive him and start your working and run your family and their kitchen. Sir I stated that I wanted to reopen my work and reopen ptcl phone service. There are arrears of Rs. 21000/= at this situation please grant me maximum rebate in your jurisdiction by taking proper approval of your esteemed concerned official so that I able to start earn and pay bill continuously every month. If possible that suite and affordable for me in this financial crunch situation. I need half wave off of Rs. 10,500/= on my total arrears and four installment of Rs. 2625/= plus current bill every month.
I humbly request to your kind to restore my phone if possible from two days I will pay accordingly as I mentioned above. Secondly in the same premise my neighbors have two phones #021-34818904 and 021-34818906 might are also suffering and stop for my reason of nonpayment while they have no problem and paying bill with no arrears.
Kindly consider the matter in the light of justice so that I can start my working again and me and my neighbors can use ptcl ph services.
You can contact any time on my cell # 0333-3474896
Waiting for your urgent reply in this regard please.

Muhammad Shamsuddin
CNIC # 42101-2306677-9
Cell # 0333-3474896
PH # 021-34818907

M. Usman
M. Usman February 25, 12:03 PM

Extremely poor service. I just recently get the DSL service. Initially it took few days to get internet connection and after running a week or two, internet service stopped. I did two complaints which were closed without resolution within couple of hours. I did complained again which were closed again after a week without any resolution. I did complained again today and waiting for the resolution which I am expecting from such ineffective service oriented people. Planning to discontinue services, what do you say?

QUTOBUDDIN
QUTOBUDDIN February 20, 04:10 AM

Bahi Mara Telephone (every month) 15 to 20 days out of order rahta hay.

Is problem ka koe hal haaaay?

ghulam fareed
ghulam fareed February 19, 11:01 PM

mujha new connction lagyna hi apna nam ka plz concat me 03468230979

M.Usman
M.Usman February 25, 12:05 PM

Not recommended to use PTCL poor services. Use some other alternatives.

mushtaq
mushtaq February 17, 10:31 AM

me ne bill pey kya speed bhot kam ha.....?

sajjad ali memon
sajjad ali memon February 16, 04:07 AM

your broadband service is not good i have problem of slow browsing & I many times registered my com plane but no response my phone # is 0222765154.my alnate number 03033010250

salman khan
salman khan February 18, 04:33 AM

Hamra internet speed boht slow hai mai ney Kai bhar complaint bhi kiya maghar kuch paida nahi huwa aph bata ddigeye ga ke KIA karon

ghulam anbi
ghulam anbi February 16, 03:34 AM

your broadband service is not good i have problem of slow browsing & I many times regestre my complents but no response my phone # is 0242430363

Hamid M. Hashmi
Hamid M. Hashmi February 14, 06:12 AM

To: GM customer Service,

I would like to inform you (PTCL management) that you should involve your self to improve the land line and broad band service when it is down due some technical or other reason. Your service response is highly in effective and spoil the customer's confidence - I shall point out some of the major issue which are treated as normal:

1. Land dead or noise.
2. Broad band internet connection is overloaded and in make break state, due to over over load and sharing on dedicated connection.
3. Call center and automatic reply system is knocking without update or confirmation of the current status.

I still waiting that some day some one will resolve my problem to rebuild my confidence on our National Telecommunication department.

feroz khan
feroz khan February 11, 12:34 AM

bahut kharab services hain ptcl ki 22 din hone k bad bi koi complaints nai sahi kar raha ha PSTN kharab ha or koi akr check bi nai krraha ha abi tak.is waja hum ptcl ka connection khatam kar rahe hain. Korangi Exchange

sarmad tariq
sarmad tariq February 05, 11:13 PM

hello amina api i am sarmad frm muzaffarabad db(regional ) and facing probem on using device named mdn:0222240576

Muhammad younus siddiqui
Muhammad younus siddiqui February 03, 10:46 PM

main ne 8 mahine phly ph lagwaya hai aur dsl smart tv bhi liya hai per dono hi nahi chal rahey ap logo ko complaint kar kar k thak gaya hon latifabad exchang waly khe rahey hain k smart tv band kAR do tu dsl chaly ga main tu itna pareshan a choka hon k sub kuch band kArwa don ga

Taj mehmood
Taj mehmood February 02, 09:17 PM

sir net ke speed achi nahin mil rahi iske kiya waja hai

hamza qureshi
hamza qureshi February 02, 10:55 AM

sir me ne net disconect ke he lakin bill abi tak ata he?

hamza qureshi
hamza qureshi February 02, 10:55 AM

sir me ne net disconect ke he lakin bill abi tak ata he?

hamza qureshi
hamza qureshi February 02, 10:55 AM

sir me ne net disconect ke he lakin bill abi tak ata he?

Khan Nawaz
Khan Nawaz January 27, 01:08 AM

Khuda ke wastay ptcl ka koi Wali waris he to Humara Masla sahi karwao Ya apne sistum uhta kar le jao har maheene Bill behjtay ho humaa pesa Haram ka he kya maheene men 20 din brodband Band hota he Complen kartay hen aaj tak kis ki shakal nazar nahi aai ke kon he wo Nawabzada jo humare masle hal kare ga Ptcl ke apne ser diwar men marne ka dil karta he ke Yateem hogaya he ptcl Hyderabad city Ex. aur hatri Ex. wale to Nawab ke bachchay hen sab in ko to Ptcl ke Malkan bhi kuch nahi karsaktay aesa to jo Damad hotay wo kartay hen jo Hyderabad city ke brodbend wale Ptcl ke mehkme ke sath kar rahe hen

Khan Nawaz
Khan Nawaz January 27, 01:15 AM

City Exchenge Hyderabad aur us ka Sath join Hala naka Exchenge men Bhooot rehtay hen, khuda ke waste Hum ko is Aziyat se chutkara dilao,
apna sistum sahi karo ya apna set aur Bradbend le jao yahn se
maheene men 20 din kharab rehta he complent kar kar ke humari to Dimag ki Aesitesi ho gai he
wo Bhooot ke bachchy kon se hen jo Bradbend sahi kartay hen khuda ke wastay un ki shakalen dikhao

muhammad ishaq
muhammad ishaq January 25, 07:08 AM

mn apna v.fone ka number bhool gia hoon. aur wo mn ny kesi ko dy diya tha.aur ab mn number ko band krwana chahta hon.
my.id.#38101-0651675-1
pl help me

faizan
faizan January 22, 08:47 AM

Salam mera ofice ka ptcl kharab hye 17-01-2015 sey koi action nahi lye rha Complaint kar kar k thak gye hey ye ofice use hye bohat ziyada pareshani ho rhai hye ?......36728860 plZ agar koi es masly ko hall kar dye to bouaht mherbani hoge

adnan ahmed
adnan ahmed January 21, 11:28 PM

my PTCL # Is 071-5628650 Is Out Of Order Since One Week Plz Solved The Matter Immy,

Regards
======
Adnan Ahmed
Sukkur
0300-3124065

alia javeed
alia javeed January 20, 12:22 PM

plz meri evo ko set karin ya es number pr cal karin033335144427

yasirkhan
yasirkhan January 20, 02:35 AM

bairchod ptcl waloo mera dsl speed sahi karoo

feroz
feroz January 19, 10:45 PM

this is my no nd contact me in any problems

burhan
burhan January 16, 09:58 AM

1236 par pH karo ap Ki sub call ap k mobile par aye GI
Likin Jo koi bi ap ko ptcl par pH karai Ga to os ko mobile k bill Ne ap ko bill aye ga

asif shehzad
asif shehzad January 15, 06:53 AM

where is ptcl offce in johar town lahore...?

Saddam jamali