PTCL Helpline Numbers, Customer Service Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 18, 05:56 AM)

Directory of PTCL helpline numbers and customer service phone numbers. You can call on following numbers for any desired service. PTCL customer center representative will always ready to help you. Here is the complete list of PTCL Helpline numbers.

PTCL Help Line Phone Numbers
New service or purchase assistance
0800 8 0800
To Update Directory Inquiry
0800 0 1217
Billing information
Inquiry or directory services
Complaint registration or help on any fault
Assistance on all services
CLI, Voice Message Service activations
111 465 465
PTCL Calling Card
0800 8 0808

PTCL

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan

The company provides telephony services nation-wide and is the backbone for country's telecommunication infrastructure despite arrival of a dozen other telecommunication companies

faraz
faraz 1 hour ago

shame on ptcl net never solve problem 0223410061

fazal mabood
fazal mabood February 13, 10:26 AM

There is a problem with my internet speed i have 1mbps packet but since 4 days im getting very slow speed my ptcl number is:730131 Area code: 0946

Qasim
Qasim February 04, 01:27 PM

Worst internet services....!!!

Hashmat Ali
Hashmat Ali February 01, 03:21 PM

My Mobile No: 03401078942 �" id no. 3320273285861 MDN.No.92915510933
PTCL how to slow the problem call my cell phone, I removed the error what you do when PTCL Main office calls you press 1 but the problem is still my Internet slow and Automatically disconnected.

Abdul Qadir
Abdul Qadir January 27, 12:33 PM

online complain register is not working. Kindly register my complain. Phone number is 02136940665. The phone is dead.

Sharif Shaikh
Sharif Shaikh January 27, 12:34 AM

This is my first attempt. My phone nbr 051-5761042 is out of order since the raining start. Every rainy day it gets out of order. No dial tone instead too much noise on line. It disturbs DSL as well.

jamil shah
jamil shah January 25, 05:09 AM

plz provide help centr no

M Aamir Paracha
M Aamir Paracha January 25, 04:13 AM

hi there i have 100 share off PTCL dated 11th Augusta 1996,i did not received any profit since last 15 year, so i want to know where i contact to further details .

Hassaan haq
Hassaan haq January 25, 01:37 AM

Assalam o Alaykum,
Ptcl + dsl is dead for last 3 days and no good response of ptcl company ...
Daily going ptcl office kalma chowk but same words daily .WORK IN PROGRESS...

Maryam
Maryam January 24, 02:12 AM

send me email address on this number 03324316042 for ptcl complaint

Maryam
Maryam January 24, 02:11 AM

please provide me email address for complaint

Maryam
Maryam January 24, 02:05 AM

Respected Sir,

It is to inform you that our PTCL Lines and DSL connection is not working since last 3 days. we have complaint many time but the problem is not resolved as yet.

042-35420895 Line + DSL
042-35419107 Line +DSL

Sheher Bano
Sheher Bano January 23, 05:17 AM

My Phone No. 021 32293632 is dead means no dial tune I have already registered the complain no. 46 kindly look into matter

Shahid
Shahid January 21, 11:47 AM

When I Complaint the PTCL for the Browsing are very slow and disconnect what it did start Browsing fast then few hours browsing work fast it automatically slow browsing and disconnect or what is the Problem my DSL Modem, I really do not know. I continued complaint for two months same problem my DSL what I do nobody slow them. I sending you few DSL Images Please check them.
My Mobile No: 03009366960 " ID 1915700644 -- Phone No: 091-5700644

gullzar khan
gullzar khan January 20, 06:18 AM

router red light dey rahe hea

Muhammad Farhan
Muhammad Farhan January 20, 01:43 AM

For all Problems .. Disconnect PTCL DSL and switch services to ZONG 4G

prof faizmuhammad
prof faizmuhammad January 17, 11:51 PM

I LODGED THE COMLAIN OF TEL NO 02134978607 ON 7TH OF THIS MONTH BUT NO YOUR LINE MAN HAS COME TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.AND DAILY I CALL ON 1218 FOR RESOLVING THE PROBLEM BUT TILL NOW NO RESULT.MY COMPLAIN NO 28.I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT THIS IS CONDITION OF PTCL.PL TELL ME ON 03012643220

m.nadeem
m.nadeem January 14, 08:36 AM

Sir Ham ne 1 week pehly new nober lqwaia he 0542534540 jo k kisi aur k nam per hamra jo nober allat hua he 0542-413896 he jo k narowal me chal raha he plz hmara no hum ko dia jay plz tell me 0301-6895543 plz

zulfiqal shah
zulfiqal shah January 11, 04:15 AM

For any query in Rawalpindi call on that no. 03455217884..

Liaqat khan
Liaqat khan January 09, 11:49 PM

Evo wingle KO DVR k sath net k sath connect kerne or DVR ki recording live dekhne k liay kiya kerna ho ga,,,

yasir chohan
yasir chohan January 06, 11:47 PM

numbers SCO k aur likha howa h PTCL info , pehlay PTCL k numbers to enter karen help k liye. jin k numbers update ni hn wo service kya den gy

Naik
Naik December 13, 08:36 AM

Bad service of PTCL of bad and inefficient management to have such system. I registered of complain two days before but still in vain.My complain is 48 form Quetta with reminder but still in process and would b further as well.

faheem khan bangash
faheem khan bangash November 08, 02:49 AM

mujy smart tv activaction k bary may malomat chaheye?03422409241 contect me

Usman
Usman November 07, 09:33 PM

AoA!good morning sir my phone line is dead till tomorrow and brodeband connected reconected

Hafiz Abdul Basit
Hafiz Abdul Basit November 01, 10:36 PM

Good Morning, After that it is requested for demand of adjusted bill of August and September. The unavailability and and served badly by your department from 22/08/2016 to 02/09/2016 and my complaint also has been registered with the reference of Dis-connectivity of broad band and landline also. so I was requested again to your department for resolving the problem of low or poor browsing and bill adjustment but still I've not received any confirmation mail, post, text or call nothing and suffering same issue (low browsing) again as usual.
I'll be grateful to you. (Jazak Allah o Khaiir)

Shafaqat
Shafaqat November 01, 01:09 AM

My network was disconnected due to non payment of bill. Now i have paid the bill please restore my services. My ptcl number number is 5142083

aqeel hassan
aqeel hassan October 31, 12:32 PM

sar netwark ko to me bura nh kaho ga barhal ap ky mulazam bohat bury hai cal hi nh uthaty 2 week pehly lagaya speed itni aa rahi hai k apsy achi jazz ki 2g speed hai agar ap apna costmar rakhna chatyhai to plzzz cal me 03008045358

Yazdana.asif
Yazdana.asif October 18, 10:29 AM

Smart tv connection started on 14 oct since then facing problem
I calling ptcl complaint center since friday now today is tuesday 18 oct still nobody turned up to see the problem .Pethetic service given by ptcl people the only thing they did to cahrge 4999 rupees as connection charges with no benefit to customer probably dont give damm to people .smart tv still not working get stuck after few minutes So called TECHNICAL TEAM not reached probably coming from mars or jupitor
Very very bad service

Kanwar Tanveer
Kanwar Tanveer October 12, 07:11 PM

My telephone No. 04235405311 became out of order on 6th Oct.2016. I got registered a complaint on 7th Oct.16 bearing complaint No.20 but no body came to resolve my issue. I also got registered complaint on 8th Oct.16 bearing complaint No.22 but no body came to resolve my issue. I again rang to 1218 on 10th Oct.16 on the response a lineman came to my home he checked telephone line and said no tune is coming from the poll I am coming back within 10 minutes but he did not come after passing three days. The service of PTCL is very poor. I want to get rid of connection of PTCL and get connection of ZONG because their service is so good.

saba
saba October 26, 08:30 AM

I have zong wifi and it is giving me best services.any complaint they solve it in minutes.really wonderful service.

M HAMMAD
M HAMMAD October 09, 03:34 PM

TELEPHONE NUM 6698449

M HAMMAD
M HAMMAD October 09, 03:33 PM

MARE KO 2 HAFTE HOGAE HA AP KO COMPALIN KARTE KARTE LEKIN AP KA KOE CUSTOMER NHE AYA ABHE TAK AUR BILL HAR ,MONTH KE PAISE LETE HA SERVICE BHE PORE NHE DETE

Muhammad Nasir
Muhammad Nasir October 08, 08:31 AM

Aslam o Alikum !
Y Ptcl Waly Kisi ka Kam nhi karty just goli deyty Hain or mry sath 3 din sey problem hey ksi aik ney help nhi ki call center Waly customer ko full zalil karty Hain or main Kal sey 1218 or 1217 pay help k lye bol Raha hon koi help nhi mili

zahid ashraf
zahid ashraf October 05, 10:53 AM

dear sir,
Its been 8 months my internet/DSL connection line No is- 0423-5443317 getting STUCK/pause during in each half an hour of time,and we have to switch the device/DSL ROUTER on/off.then only it starts work after 5 minutes, and goes idle again in 20-30 minutes i hope solutions are available but probably maintenance team assigned for such a problem is not taking the issue seriously, I have called many times on 1218 and registered complaints and already have spoken to line technician, as per line technician the junction box is defective which is in underground, need to be dig and repairing, !!! if they knew it why would we have been suffered for almost 1 year, and its been 8 months when we replaced our DSL router after following the direction of net technician Mr,Khuram, but it did not help , can you please take an appropriate action against the request and complaint,
very truly,
zahid Ashraf,
0332-4797511,

kamran khan
kamran khan September 29, 03:13 AM

15 dan se mane internet booking kiya hai par ho nahi rha hai,mane complain bhi kiya hai,aur hum ne modeom bhi khud liya apny paso sy,brahy meharbani kuch kary,ok.

Rehmatullah Shaikh
Rehmatullah Shaikh September 28, 07:09 AM

Our business is badly interrupted due to communication problem, we are maintaining five telephone line, no one line is in order from a month, we registering complains daily but there is no response from line man. what hell ptcl department in doing. will check our all telephone lines

aftab
aftab September 27, 11:42 PM

i no recive bill why

HAFEEZ UL ISLAM
HAFEEZ UL ISLAM September 07, 07:11 AM

sir;i want to close my ptcl connection.plz tell me procedure.

tabish
tabish September 05, 05:04 AM

Hello. Kindly send your line man for broadband. i complaint last Friday but still there is no response from PTCL exchange or office. my Complaint no. is 23 please sir i request you to resolve this problem my papers are on head.please once again i beg u to resolve this today . its getting more than 3 days facing this problem.
i shall be very thank full to you.
Ptcl no.02134853536

tornado
tornado August 31, 06:29 AM

Asslam O Alikum Sir,
Sir Actually 052 6281524 This Number Is Not Working previous Month.We Are Regularly Going To My Near Home Exchange But no Body Listen To me... We Are Too Much Worried About Their Behave. We really Need To Ptcl And Net For Job.. We Paid Bill In Proper Time.. Kindly Sir Solve This Issue..!!
Thanks A Lot..!!
Regards: Ali

Arshad Mehmood
Arshad Mehmood August 30, 01:34 AM

Hello Sir,
I hope you are fine and healthy,
Sir our ptcl connection +92-42-3516534 is not working,
We have visited Gondal exchange many times but there is no one.
We use two ptcl connections for Internet access. Our second connection is +92-42-3516397. We have not receive bills of connection +92-42-3516397 from two months. +92-42-3516397 is working but not good Internet service. Please check why we did not receive bills of connection +92-42-3516397. And also please do something for our connection +92-42-3516534.
+92-42-3516534 is not working about one week.
If you can't provide best service, please let me know how we can remove this ptcl connection.

I hope to receive your reply soon.

Allah bless you and your family.

Regards
Arshad Mehmood

Omair Ahmad
Omair Ahmad September 28, 03:29 AM

My number is 021-35176614. My complaint number is 37. It was made on 22/9/2016 and still it is unattended. Can you give me a valid reason ?

Moeen
Moeen August 30, 01:05 AM

My phone no 0812823846 and I frequently face the disconnection problem since 3 months but your Quetta office is not taking it serious........ please please do some thing my complaint no 82 date 28th August 2016 and my previous complaint 81 registered on 18th August 2016.

khawari Malik
khawari Malik August 29, 03:20 AM

Talagang exchange number

shahid ashraf
shahid ashraf August 25, 01:40 AM

dear sir ,
closed phone bill come regularly phone 021 35122422

Sajjad
Sajjad August 23, 10:53 AM

Hr no dial karne PR rep milta hai k aap ka matluba no tabdeel ho chuka hai.is silsilay main kya kRNA chaye

muhammad irfan
muhammad irfan August 23, 01:45 AM

sir i cant change wy wifi router password . can u please suggest me about new router password briefly

asif nadeem
asif nadeem August 22, 04:44 AM

calling on ptcl complaint registration number from the previous few days but every time they said that all the agents are busy and then no answer the phone i want you guys to let me know that is the helpline number is for the problems of clients or its for putting their number on regect? I've registered my complaint against my latency issue many time but no one has solve my problem till now. If you guys dont want to solve my issue then let me know so i can cut off my connection of ptcl and start using the internet of other networks. Kindly reply me.!
Reply.my number is 04237845497

Abdul Rashid
Abdul Rashid August 22, 04:39 AM

Abdul Sami
Abdul Sami August 13, 02:37 AM

My office contact number is 091-5853672. its giving tone but not ringing from incoming call.

mohammad Awais
mohammad Awais August 12, 02:10 PM

my ptcl bill show me a details

Syed Ali hassan
Syed Ali hassan August 12, 01:51 PM

Please show me a number for ptcl smart t.v

View previous comments