PTCL Helpline Numbers, Customer Service Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 18, 05:56 AM)

Directory of PTCL helpline numbers and customer service phone numbers. You can call on following numbers for any desired service. PTCL customer center representative will always ready to help you. Here is the complete list of PTCL Helpline numbers.

PTCL Help Line Phone Numbers
New service or purchase assistance
0800 8 0800
To Update Directory Inquiry
0800 0 1217
Billing information
Inquiry or directory services
Complaint registration or help on any fault
Assistance on all services
CLI, Voice Message Service activations
111 465 465
PTCL Calling Card
0800 8 0808

PTCL

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan

The company provides telephony services nation-wide and is the backbone for country's telecommunication infrastructure despite arrival of a dozen other telecommunication companies

Saleem Shah
Saleem Shah 4 minutes ago

Dear Managment,
My smart Tv is not working for the last 3 days and after a dozen of complaints its still not working. If you read (I am sure you are not reading) the messages, there is no message out of 546 messages that is happy with PTCL. Its a shame for such a big company and that is why everything is going privatized.

MUHAMMAD SHEERAZ KHAN
MUHAMMAD SHEERAZ KHAN 2 hours ago

Submitted 1st request on 1236 for Tax Deduction certificated on 03 Oct 14 , 2nd request on 15 Oct 14 with complaint # 79 and noted my email A dress, but still not got Certificated.
I need that for filling my Tax Returns.

Kindly expedite .

Muhammad javed
Muhammad javed October 17, 10:07 AM

Aoa sir.my name is M.javed frm gojra districk toba tak singh.
Sir mere ptcl line 3 din say kharab ha ma ne 1218 par be compline karwai the 24 gantay ka time dea tha abi to 72 gantay say opar time ho gay ha mara masla q hal nah kea gay....my contect number.[03007235491]
[03017235491]

adil
adil October 17, 06:45 AM

shame on PTCL services. This is the country we are living. my phone is out of order from many days and calling 1218 but in vain............ disappointed with ptcl

Rashid
Rashid October 16, 02:07 PM

Hi Everyone, I have to sale my PTCL Wingle USB , package 9.3 Mbps , Wifi , Memory Card Slot , complete Packing and documents , interested please contact me at : 0300-4806884 Lahore

Rashid
Rashid October 16, 02:01 PM

Hi everyone !! I have to sale USB PTCL Wingle 9.3 Mbps , Features : Wifi , Memory Card Slot , fresh and complete Packing , complete documents, on very cheap price.
Interested please call me @ 0300-4806884

Maher
Maher October 16, 12:12 PM

Oye ptcl valo salayyo

faiq malik
faiq malik October 16, 11:08 AM

plz evo ke sarvic thik kar do 1000 ka lod kraya ha phir b nhi chal raha

Nadeem Nisar Ahmad
Nadeem Nisar Ahmad October 16, 02:18 AM

0515781000 phone with internt,Internet is working whereas phone is out of order.I am comlaining the matter since 06-09 2014 on 1218,but invain.Who will look into the matter?

Rab Nawaz
Rab Nawaz October 13, 11:20 AM

0092923528821 iska DSL speed Check kare plz k 1mb wala package hy ya 4mb wala thanks

barket
barket October 13, 12:44 AM

si muje wifi cora achi hai

Muhammad Ramzan Jabir
Muhammad Ramzan Jabir October 12, 07:56 AM

Sir Mere Evo Wingle sy mobile pr signal pooray show hotay hean magr data access naheen hote brae mehrbani koe mashwra chea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ijaz Hussain
Ijaz Hussain October 12, 03:58 AM

mera phone number 0926-509091 hai kai bar complaint drj kia hay ka miry phone prt CLI awr code nahee hay likn aj tak meera problam salove nahee hoowa.

ajaz
ajaz October 10, 11:10 AM

sir g ,
mery evo vingle slow hey ,, ap mujey riply krey k data mey ney kitna use kya ta

sufyan

SUBJECT ILLEGALLY DISCONNECTION OF PHONE CONNECTION 051-4907432 OF
ONE 75 YEARS OLD AGED PATIENT OF HEART,ASHTAMA BY YOUR
GHUTIYA TYPE N EECH KHANDAN OFFICERS OF BILLING SECTION
IN SPITE OF REGULARY PAYMENT OF ALL PHONE BILLS
====================================================
R/Sir,
ALLAH has made you the Chairman PTCL BUT it is very pity to say that you are not taking any interest in set right the most worst working position of billing section,

I am saying this because of the following reasons

1)- I am one of the 75 years old aged citizen of Pakistan and a serious patient of Heart , Ashtama, Sugar etc

2)- That I had paid phone Bill of 5/2014 of Rs 820/ on 20-06-2014 at Nadira Kiosk Iq1bal Town Rawalpindi but your concerned staff has not posted this payment in the ledger Register upto 9-09-2014 and your NEECH KHANDAN Staff has given me great tension and worries. May ALLAH reveal severe AAZAB upon them .
PAGE-2
-----------
3)- That I have paid bill of July of Rs 2480/- on 9-09-2014 with arrears of May and June 2014.

4)- That I just received phone Bill of August issued from PTCL on 15-09-2014 But your NJEECH KHANDAN STAFF has not posted both paid bills in the ledgers.

5)- That your NEECH KHANDAN Officers has disconnected my phone connection in spite of paying all bills plus one repayment of may 2014 Bill.

6)- That It is bad efficiency of your PTCL Department

7)- Please let me know what was my fault and why your NEECH KHANDAN OFFICERS have disconnected my phone connection

8)- That I have tried to submit my this complaint to you through email but you have not mentioned your email address of the PTCL Complaint Cell in your PTCL web site

9)- That your NEEC H KHANDAN OFFICERS (Who are playing Cards during office hours) have tried to murder me by doing my Heart ATTACk

10)- That It is my BUD DUHA that ALLAH MAY REVEAL SEVERE AAZAB UPON SUCH CRUEL OFFICERS OF BILLING SECTION.

PAGE-3
=======
11)- That INSHALLAH the AAZAB OF THE ALLAH WILL SOON BE REVEALED UPON THE CONCERNED CRUEL OFFICERS OF PTCL AND INSHALLAH YOUR CONCERNED OFFICERS WILL BE DIED VERY SOON BY THE SEVERE AAZAB OF THE ALLAH.

12)- That only MARTIAL GOVERNMENT IS FIT TO TEACH A SERIOUS IBRATNAK LESSON TO ALL MOST CRUEL OFFICERS OF PAKISTAN

13)- If there would existed only one officer of GOOD BLOODED FAMILY, then such incident would not happened with me.

14)- Now It is requested to kindly disconnect my phone connection

15)- I will get my phone connection(If I remained alive) when either Martial Law Govt would come in this Islamic country of Pakistan OR a good officer of good blooded family would come on the post of chairman PTCL.

16)- Because I think that you will never take any action against your irresponsible and most inefficient officers of PTCL Billing Section by termination of their services without any hesitation in order to teach them an IBRATNAK LESSON for the improving of the working system of your PTCL Department..

17)- I am also submitting this most serious complaint to the Chief Justice of Supreme Court of Pakistan for taking legal action against your PTCL Department.

18)- All officers of PTCL should note that RAJA GHAZANFAR ALI KHAN is one of the most honest, most patriotic and sincere person of Pakistan and he has observed the history of both eras of Pakistan ie one before Partition and second after partion. He only fear from ALLAH
Page-4
-----------
but does not fear from any cruel and powerful officers of Pakistan because all the graves of cruel and innocents persons are alike in any graveyard of Pakistan.
Thanking you in anticipation

YOUR SINCERELY
RAJA GHAZANFAR ALI KHAN ADOWALIYA
MA (Political Science)
PRESS ESSAY WRITER & Social Worker
Iqbal Town, Rawalpindi-46300
Date 30-09-2014
================
Copies to for necessary
1)-The Chairman NADRA .
Your are also involved on doing cruelty upon rightless people of Pakistan because your most all Nadra kiosks are not forwarding the list of paid bills to the respective utility billing department .I WILL request you to close all the Nadra kiosks of the country .

2)-The Governor STATE BANK OF Pakistan,
He is kindly requested to kindly direct strictly to all the Managers of the scheduled Banks to accept the payment of utility bills from the consumers from 9-00 AM uptill 22-00 PM in most respected ways in stead of accepting payment in most insulting ways as per standing order of ex president General Perrvaiz Musharaf

It is alsorequested that in future ,no any bank will do GHUTIA Type Act to stand all consumers out of bank premises to receive their utility bills in most insulting way.
If banks are not obeying this order, then Martial Govt will set right
All the banking managers by lashing 50 Nos hard whips on the bared backs of the bank managers because banks officers are not doing AHSAN UPON consumers. They are taking an huge amount of commission of billion of of rupees, from the utility Bills Issuing Department s

3)- The Director Genera ISPR RWP.

Mehmood Ahmed
Mehmood Ahmed October 03, 01:18 AM

hi sir i want to know mdn of my evo how i would find that

Tilok Valasai
Tilok Valasai October 02, 12:34 AM

EVO wingle PTCL Ka bill kae nklta ha plz link sent karo

Naveed
Naveed October 01, 10:57 AM

Sir muje aik sms aya ha us ne keha ha k warid ki tarf se ap ka inaam nikla ha 500000 lakh rupees ap is numbr pe contact krain numbr ye ha 0512549179 to muje is numbr ki malomat chahiye k ye such ha yan frood ha plz ans me sir .

asad ur rehman
asad ur rehman October 03, 12:21 AM

mera dsl last 3 days se kam nahi kar raha,complaint b likwa de ha.
plz zara jalde teek karey Eid ha

Aisha
Aisha October 01, 05:32 AM

aoa actual mra DSL ni chal rha no hy0526619902-7 is l setting mjy send kr den

sohail
sohail October 01, 03:22 AM

Sir ma nay broad band k liay apply kia hay magar one week hogaya hay wait karraha hon

mahmood khan
mahmood khan September 30, 03:19 PM

sir this is mahmood mre pas ptcl evo usb hai jo mne apne frnd se lia tha mujse iska box ghum hogya hai aur is mai Rs.100/day pkg tha ab mai ise dubara use krna chahta hun kisi new pakage k 7 agr possible then plz reply me thanx iska esn:oa7d2cda
model:ac2726 , s/n 532007681953 , pid:p/v2_b

Asif Rana
Asif Rana September 30, 11:11 AM

0453433103 is mah kitni downloading hoi hy plz ans?

hassan
hassan October 15, 03:11 PM

my evo 3g is not working gud its MDN no[4236174711

asif
asif September 30, 11:08 AM

0453433103 is mah kitni downloading hoi hy plz ans?

Muhammad Shafeeq
Muhammad Shafeeq September 30, 04:42 AM

My PTCL # 04235235181 is out of order since last two days.
Need your kind attantion & request for corrective action.

Mahmood Hamid Khan
Mahmood Hamid Khan September 29, 05:48 AM

Re my telephone no 021 36832222
I am really sick & tired. I am on regular basis lodging complain on 1218 and have also lodged / reported the matter to the Head of Gulshan-e-Maymar exchange but regret to inform you that no action has been taken as off now.
To me the service of PTCL is worst.

nk
nk September 28, 01:34 PM

yar plzzz evo ka net chalana chor do or is say acha cable net lagwa lo paisay b kam lagein gy or speed kam say kam evo wifi cloud say achi aye gi

nk
nk September 28, 01:26 PM

lanat hai evo net pay customers ko bewakoof banaya howa hai mera net ek hafty say theek nahi chal raha

nk
nk September 28, 01:21 PM

agar paisay zaya karnay ka dil kar raha hai to evo ki koi b device khareed lein..

usmanshafiq
usmanshafiq September 27, 01:14 PM

Usman
Din ko min ne evo wingle ko phone k charger min laga kar bijle k bord min on kia to bad mn jab pc k sat on ki to singnal wali light on ni ho rahi thi kia waja ha

Farhan Yousuf
Farhan Yousuf September 27, 09:49 AM

modem ke backside peh username kahan hota hai if someone know do TELL me !!!!

atif
atif September 27, 09:39 AM

It's been almost 10 days passed by, I've requested for land line and smart TV on 18th Sep with id number ID23SSU21 after that I've received 2 confirmation calls and 2 SMS but after that no progress..today I've made a complained on080080800.you are requested to expedite the process and install the landlines asap. Thanks atif Shiekh contact 03008214714

talal
talal September 26, 09:17 AM

how can i see wifi history by using pc plz help

muhammad ameer
muhammad ameer September 25, 10:19 AM

sir hum ne evo wingle li hy lekin is ki speed buht kam hy or hamari wifi conect nai ho rai or is ka MDN: 92223237452 and ESN No jo ke wifi ka pasword bhe hy: fadad318

please help us and give me the answar wery well soon please .

thanks,

muhammad_ameer14@yahoo.com please sir is pay mujhy bta diya jaye

rizwan
rizwan September 25, 04:54 AM

Sir mara no 04235401901 2mont say truck wire dameg kar gaya line man ko b booht phn kay han or complanit b booht bar ke ha line man cash lay begar kaam ni karta agay app kud smaj dar han lune man chang kar day too app ke booht mahrbani hoo ge

malik nasim
malik nasim September 25, 04:38 AM

Malik nasim lahore nshtet janab app ka nashter ka line man ptcl ke wire sale karta ha jin ko zroort hooti ha wire ke un ko nahe melti jin ka phn off ha woo of ha paysay lay ko lagoo ko wire sale karta ha ta kay apne 4pai bna lay mazboot ta kay complan na ay 4 pai ke

I hate ptcl
I hate ptcl September 23, 12:55 PM

I have evo nitro cloud. Billing date is 18 of every month. I have paid my bill on time. Since from few days my internet speed had gone near to nothing. Launched a couple of complaints but in vain. At the end i was told that i have consumed all the data but the bill was paid only 6 days ago. They said your conectivity date is 18 to 18 but your data expiry date is 1st to 1st. Does this make any sence. Choooor sally

waseem
waseem September 24, 11:13 AM

i am going to kick this fucking network and it doesn't ends here because i am going to share my all experience with every ptcl costumer and my target would be to take all over your customer.
eat shit assholes

nisar ahmed
nisar ahmed September 23, 04:48 AM

0572015067 sir as nambar par intarnet ni chal raha plz help me and contact me 03319154179

waqas
waqas September 23, 12:54 AM

sir mere id pe evo on but hein wo mere apnay friend ki mein os k name pe on karwana chahta hun but call kar kar k mein thak gya un but koi reponse nahi mil raha mein is time muree betha hun please kuch btaye

mohsin
mohsin September 22, 02:23 PM

sir meri speed slow ho gye hy ma na over data download kar liya hyagar ma apni date ko recharge karvata ho to meri device ki speed dobara thek ho sakty hy ya nhy
or
agar ma apni device ma exp date sa pahla recharge karvao to vo koi masla to nhy ho ga na agar ho ga to ap is number per mujay call kar k bata dy my mdn num is (92223246660) and my contact num is 03052410100 convert zong

abdul raheem
abdul raheem September 22, 12:20 PM

sir mery evo ki speed buht hey kam hey plz help me plz

mian salahuddin
mian salahuddin September 22, 07:52 AM

sir my bb para metar is very low is 6.1my dsl is not working my ptcl no is 04235433444 please rectified it urgently

muhammad aqeel
muhammad aqeel September 17, 05:07 AM

sir plz give me doctor shakeel heart sp abbotabad phon no

qasim
qasim September 17, 04:19 AM

sir mri evo ky speed bht slo ha plz wo thk kr dyjye

saqib
saqib September 16, 02:09 PM

0223890746 plz help kardo ptcl walo net ki speed bhot low are hae

adeel
adeel September 15, 11:05 AM

ptcl walon itna haram mat khao mery device on karo evo wifi cloud 3g he plz

abdulwali
abdulwali September 14, 12:00 PM

Mere evo ki speed buhut kam hai barai mehrabani koi tareeqa batato please koi help karo

shraz
shraz September 14, 06:58 AM

please maery evo 3g ki speed ziada ker dean

shiraz
shiraz September 14, 06:54 AM

meri evo 3g ki sped boht kum ho ghai ha

abduwali
abduwali September 12, 12:05 PM

Mai peshawar se ho kal se wingle lia hai is se toh porana mobile ka net tez tha kehte hai 9.3mb speed hai is mai toh 10 kb bhi nahi hai

yeh pakistan hai is me asy hi ho gya
yeh pakistan hai is me asy hi ho gya September 14, 04:11 AM