PTCL Helpline Numbers, Customer Service Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 18, 05:56 AM)

Directory of PTCL helpline numbers and customer service phone numbers. You can call on following numbers for any desired service. PTCL customer center representative will always ready to help you. Here is the complete list of PTCL Helpline numbers.

PTCL Help Line Phone Numbers
New service or purchase assistance
0800 8 0800
To Update Directory Inquiry
0800 0 1217
Billing information
Inquiry or directory services
Complaint registration or help on any fault
Assistance on all services
CLI, Voice Message Service activations
111 465 465
PTCL Calling Card
0800 8 0808

PTCL

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan

The company provides telephony services nation-wide and is the backbone for country's telecommunication infrastructure despite arrival of a dozen other telecommunication companies

imran
imran 2 minutes ago

intahi gandi service he evo walo ki koi bat ni sunta

malik haseeb ashan
malik haseeb ashan 9 minutes ago

Asalam o alilkum sir jiii allah ki kasm 2month hu k ga koi bat ni sant plz ap hi ha humr ghar k number or net ni thiiik plz ap kuch kar number ha 0523522563 k.a.m.shafer fetie k bas ha plz aj thiiik kar da allah ap ko but khuchi da ameeen

shoaib yousuf
shoaib yousuf 4 hours ago

A/salam....sir meri evo mujhe kafi dino say distrd kar rahi he is ki service aur speed bht hi kam arahi he...me office me ja kar kai bar complains bhi kar chuka ho mgr koi faida nhi hoa sir plz ap foran problem solve karen

mdn:0537180237
mbl:03332982982a

Hassam Ahmed
Hassam Ahmed 14 hours ago

Im hassam from rawalpindi i have evo 3g using from 3 months but it speed is very slow google takes 5 to 10 minutes to open why so give me a solution plz. my number is 03145303668

Ali Ehsan
Ali Ehsan 21 hours ago

EVO Could

Muhammad Ejaz Khan
Muhammad Ejaz Khan 21 hours ago

jab bhi mobile se 1236 milata hoon jawab main (ap ka milaya howa number dorust nahi) milta he

sajjad kasuri
sajjad kasuri 23 hours ago

assalam.o.alaikum..sir my internet not working since 15 days my father so many time complait but stil not working my father is old he no much power to go ptcl office agian and again...i am also work out of cantry so plssss help....my nom..0492723055

Ali gul gadhi
Ali gul gadhi July 22, 07:16 AM

dear sir
please cell phone help line costumer easy contact of ptcl office
thanks

rizwan
rizwan July 21, 03:36 PM

sir mien apna pasword bhool gia hon wi fai ka nai jo bahir say log in krny liy krt hian agr mien apna acount rest kro jesy upr tarika btaya ha tu kia mera sara pakage ka data b jata rhy ga nai tu plzzzz sir helpe mujy bohat zorori kaam krny hoty hain ur mera data mery sary frnd's use krty ja rhy hain mien kia kro koi tarika btay jadi plzzzz

numan
numan July 20, 08:29 AM

is number ka ketna bill hai 26 58 0 89

umer
umer July 20, 05:08 AM

my PTCL WIFI is not working for the last 12 days. It needs to be configured by you people. Please help it sort out. 03222272888

Abid khan
Abid khan July 20, 03:32 AM

sir plz mera net evo.3g hai 40 din ho gay han sped aur signal bilkol los han plz meri net ki problam hal kar do
MDN=547410755
NUMBR=03136024803

faisal khan
faisal khan July 20, 02:31 AM

sir I have evo 3g . I have a pakage of price 750 post paid ... I am from dadu ... what is your problem no response from your office in dadu during 7 days I was reporting your office in dadu that I have a problem receive no speed during the use of net .. and sir google was taking 10 minutes to open what the fuck is ... I am a regular customer then why none of your service member respond me ... ?? can you help me ... ??
MDN = 4237009773
num= 03423051090

Roman Rodrigues
Roman Rodrigues July 19, 09:26 AM

My evo wingle hasnt been working for over a month now. None of the websites are opening and the speed is less than 30kb/s which is not what a bargained for.
It is getting very frustrating. I request for help.
MDN No: 414010566
Phone No: 03332181262

nabeel ramzan
nabeel ramzan July 19, 09:26 AM

0526501382 plz sar ya nom nabeel ramzan k naam sy ha

nabeel ramzan
nabeel ramzan July 19, 09:23 AM

Pasy kama rahy ha mara net aap log sahi kawa do to bht thanks ho ga aap ka plz mean dubhi hun gar baat karne hoti ha plz plz plz plz mean pasy dy do ga aap k warkro ko par net theek karwa do .sialkot bhopalwala

nabeel ramzan
nabeel ramzan July 19, 09:20 AM

Sir bht he sharam ke baat ha k aap k warkar kaam nhi karty sialkot bhopalwala ke ex my kab sy masla ha jab b jao waha aap ka koi b warkar nhi hota ho to har baar 500 ka noot dy k net sahi hota ha jaan boj k net kharb kar k

Malik SIFFAT
Malik SIFFAT July 19, 07:04 AM

sir mera Evo wingle 9.3 ka Speed BHt ziada slow hai or single full plzz chck my evo
me from bannu Kpk
MDN # : 0442431890

Cell # 0336 800 2003

Syed Muhammad Ayaz Anwar
Syed Muhammad Ayaz Anwar July 19, 01:45 AM

I am a user since 8 months and currently my PTCL WIFI is not working for the last 20 days. It needs to be configured by you people. Please help it sort out. My Ptcl 34619070

Mohammad Mushtaq
Mohammad Mushtaq July 18, 03:45 AM

since 28 july,2014 my DSL net is dead , I called up many times but no effect. please help me in this regard. my number is 0562215196 by this name: shahbaz ahmad

sumair
sumair July 17, 04:05 PM

Assalam-O-Alaikum,

I have submitted bundles of complains regarding Evo Wingle 9.3 due to frequent disconnection to Gulshan Exchange but no action has been taken yet. please kindly look into this matter and provide me better service as i m suffering from first day.
My device also has been checked by huawei complaint center and they provide me written clearence of device. so please kindly replace my evo wingle with new one or clear my complain as soon as possible please.

MDN # : 0442457277

Cell # 03435351023

Regards,
Sumair farooq
KARACHI

zafar iqbal
zafar iqbal July 17, 06:48 AM

sir 7 din se meri phone line kharab hai aur telephone exchange wale kehte hain bande aa rehe hain aur ,1217 wale kehte hai(sir hum ne aap ki complian forward d hai 24 ghanton me aap ka masal hal ho gae ga) mgr 24 ghanton me masala na hone pr ..
phir wahi kahani
my ptcl phone no 0244370747
my mobile no 03153799517

Ghumman Prince
Ghumman Prince July 17, 12:49 AM

HELLO sir bHot din ho gya hai DSL or PTCL bnd hai or main apni exchange main b jata ho wo thek kr ny ka nama ni ly rahy ....... Exchange ka number ye hai 4540000 ap khud pouchy merya moblie number 923328635739

fawadqazi
fawadqazi July 16, 04:33 PM

sir my idm is not running plz sir cheak my dsl conection

AQEEL
AQEEL July 16, 11:45 AM

NET MIEN BE HAD MASLA

ramzanjani
ramzanjani July 14, 09:38 PM

so gud

hammad
hammad July 14, 11:48 AM

bhai mi ap logon k net sy skht prishan hon abhe kihta hi k ap ny bill jamma ni kihi halan k mi ny jamma kia hi

ambia
ambia July 13, 03:04 PM

20 din se karab hai ye mera namber hai 03322907140

ambia
ambia July 13, 03:03 PM

mera net khab see solo chal raha hai leken koi complain karta hn to koi hata nai hai per meh ye net nekal do gah

M aslam
M aslam July 13, 02:41 AM

Dear sir,mara net kharab ha 10 days sa ma ny ptcl office call be ki laken kise na nahi theek kiya Ye number hy 0442686219-6

M aslam
M aslam July 13, 02:41 AM

shakir mohmand
shakir mohmand July 12, 02:03 PM

Bil buht zyada atay hay.

Mehtab Shah
Mehtab Shah July 12, 07:13 AM

i want evo ,but exchange officers Kahror Pakka do not response.

Ayaz
Ayaz July 11, 12:29 AM

sir mene PTCL connection lagwaya ha < magr 2 din se speed ni aa rahi . jab k exchange waly keh rahy thy M.SAG lagny se speed thek ho jae gi. plz oblige me> my number is 59-53096.

faizan jan
faizan jan July 11, 12:00 AM

sir moja dsl ke speed 1mb ha moja 4mb speed caea

khanalam
khanalam July 10, 01:33 PM

speed kafi kum hai page kafi dair say open hota hai in d.i.khan.plz check.evo 3g

khanalam
khanalam July 10, 01:28 PM

kafi speed kafe qum hai page open nhi hota in d.i.khan.plz check.evo 3g

Asif Mahmood
Asif Mahmood July 09, 01:45 PM

bad experience of wingle speed in Rehman Pura Lahore

Miraj Ahmad Khan
Miraj Ahmad Khan July 09, 10:52 AM

You have recently announced a package of internet,by accepting this package the internet speed will be double. I am presently in Canada can I accept such a package after I return home

Mukesh Kumar karara
Mukesh Kumar karara July 08, 07:41 AM

I have an experience to share with you I applied for a phone connection online after completing all the formalities my new number was allotted to me 02135306825. But even after lapse of almost 6 days no response was paid still I am out of my number. DSL is also not working coz of land line. I made many complaints No.01, 68.etc but only hollow hopes without any response. This is ptcl service. Wow.!

Agha Rafique
Agha Rafique July 07, 06:14 AM

Please reply Sir,

Agha Rafique
Agha Rafique July 07, 06:13 AM

I have Evo Wingle 9.3 mbps and I have entered incorrect email address in registration form how can I correct my email address in registration form please guide me method/procudure........

mr , Arshad
mr , Arshad July 07, 05:52 AM

My Telephones no,021-35144268-&021-35144269 last 15 Days Dead no line man available
and address :plot # no 3 Street 24 Near Chamra chornagi korangi Karachi.

amir
amir July 07, 04:35 AM

PTCL is just making fool to everyone nothing else, Cheap Service & Cheap Staff, on call ur complain will be resolve in 24 hours, no one come in 24 days, on chat agents cut the chattng, & bill more than our expectations, shame to u PTCL, logo ko loot rahe ho... Every1 must protest & BYCOT for it...

Muhammad Jabbar
Muhammad Jabbar July 05, 06:54 AM

Dear sir,mara net kharab ha 12 days ma ny ptcl office call be ki but kisy ny be nai theek kia aur ab line number be dad ho gia ha ager to ap service nai dy sakty aur ager ap kuch karen nai to connection kaat den ok thanks.

Aziz khan
Aziz khan July 05, 05:27 AM

sir mara net kharab tha boht martaba ptcl office gia laken kam na ban saka jab wo net theek karny aye to unny mara modaam lay gay ar kha k yah kharab hay halan k asa nai tha confeger kerna tha ab wo khetay hain k 1500 maheena do ar her maheena 200 + ho ga asa hay tuo ap kuch karen nai to coction kaat den ok thanks

Abid Ali
Abid Ali July 04, 01:32 PM

Sir main ny evo cloud 3G purchace ki hai lakin us ki speed 1 mb sy bhi down hai please sir usy thek krr dijy

Yasir Pervez
Yasir Pervez July 04, 02:26 AM

Dear Sir
ma ap ko ya btana chata ho kai mera net or telephone dc hova wa hai wo bhi 15 din sai plz merbani kar ka meranet on karwa dai shokriya

waji
waji July 04, 12:53 AM

Evo wingle service is very bad single. Evo flop ho gai hai

zahid
zahid July 02, 12:37 AM

I purchased 3G evo, after a month, it bacame faulty, I request at PTCL shop for repair but they refuse to provide services and suggest to take the product directly at repair workshop. it is very hard to me to spare time to visit workshop. my question is that why PTCL not provide services for their product ?

View previous comments