PTCL Helpline Numbers, Customer Service Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 18, 05:56 AM)

Directory of PTCL helpline numbers and customer service phone numbers. You can call on following numbers for any desired service. PTCL customer center representative will always ready to help you. Here is the complete list of PTCL Helpline numbers.

PTCL Help Line Phone Numbers
New service or purchase assistance
0800 8 0800
To Update Directory Inquiry
0800 0 1217
Billing information
Inquiry or directory services
Complaint registration or help on any fault
Assistance on all services
CLI, Voice Message Service activations
111 465 465
PTCL Calling Card
0800 8 0808

PTCL

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan

The company provides telephony services nation-wide and is the backbone for country's telecommunication infrastructure despite arrival of a dozen other telecommunication companies

asad
asad 4 minutes ago

sir made evo disconnect howe hai osy wps connected krn

nadeem ahmed tanveer
nadeem ahmed tanveer Yesterday at 06:35 AM

my cell no is 0312-0506660 my nephew is studying in bzu multan tehiplecom-services university will send him to ptcl multan for intership , what is procedure/scholarship , rules and regulations / fone no . thx fr co-operation

rameez
rameez Yesterday at 02:08 AM

mobile sim net bohat hache ha ptcl se ye band kar dy net masla solve nahe hota aur ptcl wale comline ha nett tek nahe krte ha0426521431 very very bad service
my compline number 61

rameez
rameez Yesterday at 02:05 AM

sir net bohat tang karta ha bohat bore service ha ye band ho jana ha net ap ka compine dob jani ha .sim service bohat ache ha

Muhammad Shamsuddin
Muhammad Shamsuddin March 01, 02:39 PM

Dated: March 2, 2015
PTCL Head Office,
ISLAMABAD

Subject: Restoration of Ph # 021-34818907, urgent reply please.
Respected sirs,
Me is Muhammad Shamsuddin, Holding CNIC # 42101-2306677-9 a small customer of your ptcl ph # 021-34818907. The phone is installed at our rent premise LSC, ROW-6, ST-5, BLOCK-6, GULSHAN-E-IQBAL, MAIN RASHEED MINHAS ROAD, KARACHI. During last year our land lord with culprit people harassed me and I whole year could not work properly. Now Al-Hamdolliah he learn a misshaped with him and his family came to me and asked me please forgive him and start your working and run your family and their kitchen. Sir I stated that I wanted to reopen my work and reopen ptcl phone service. There are arrears of Rs. 21000/= at this situation please grant me maximum rebate in your jurisdiction by taking proper approval of your esteemed concerned official so that I able to start earn and pay bill continuously every month. If possible that suite and affordable for me in this financial crunch situation. I need half wave off of Rs. 10,500/= on my total arrears and four installment of Rs. 2625/= plus current bill every month.
I humbly request to your kind to restore my phone if possible from two days I will pay accordingly as I mentioned above. Secondly in the same premise my neighbors have two phones #021-34818904 and 021-34818906 might are also suffering and stop for my reason of nonpayment while they have no problem and paying bill with no arrears.
Kindly consider the matter in the light of justice so that I can start my working again and me and my neighbors can use ptcl ph services.
You can contact any time on my cell # 0333-3474896
Waiting for your urgent reply in this regard please.

Muhammad Shamsuddin
CNIC # 42101-2306677-9
Cell # 0333-3474896
PH # 021-34818907

M. Usman
M. Usman February 25, 12:03 PM

Extremely poor service. I just recently get the DSL service. Initially it took few days to get internet connection and after running a week or two, internet service stopped. I did two complaints which were closed without resolution within couple of hours. I did complained again which were closed again after a week without any resolution. I did complained again today and waiting for the resolution which I am expecting from such ineffective service oriented people. Planning to discontinue services, what do you say?

QUTOBUDDIN
QUTOBUDDIN February 20, 04:10 AM

Bahi Mara Telephone (every month) 15 to 20 days out of order rahta hay.

Is problem ka koe hal haaaay?

ghulam fareed
ghulam fareed February 19, 11:01 PM

mujha new connction lagyna hi apna nam ka plz concat me 03468230979

M.Usman
M.Usman February 25, 12:05 PM

Not recommended to use PTCL poor services. Use some other alternatives.

mushtaq
mushtaq February 17, 10:31 AM

me ne bill pey kya speed bhot kam ha.....?

sajjad ali memon
sajjad ali memon February 16, 04:07 AM

your broadband service is not good i have problem of slow browsing & I many times registered my com plane but no response my phone # is 0222765154.my alnate number 03033010250

salman khan
salman khan February 18, 04:33 AM

Hamra internet speed boht slow hai mai ney Kai bhar complaint bhi kiya maghar kuch paida nahi huwa aph bata ddigeye ga ke KIA karon

ghulam anbi
ghulam anbi February 16, 03:34 AM

your broadband service is not good i have problem of slow browsing & I many times regestre my complents but no response my phone # is 0242430363

Hamid M. Hashmi
Hamid M. Hashmi February 14, 06:12 AM

To: GM customer Service,

I would like to inform you (PTCL management) that you should involve your self to improve the land line and broad band service when it is down due some technical or other reason. Your service response is highly in effective and spoil the customer's confidence - I shall point out some of the major issue which are treated as normal:

1. Land dead or noise.
2. Broad band internet connection is overloaded and in make break state, due to over over load and sharing on dedicated connection.
3. Call center and automatic reply system is knocking without update or confirmation of the current status.

I still waiting that some day some one will resolve my problem to rebuild my confidence on our National Telecommunication department.

feroz khan
feroz khan February 11, 12:34 AM

bahut kharab services hain ptcl ki 22 din hone k bad bi koi complaints nai sahi kar raha ha PSTN kharab ha or koi akr check bi nai krraha ha abi tak.is waja hum ptcl ka connection khatam kar rahe hain. Korangi Exchange

sarmad tariq
sarmad tariq February 05, 11:13 PM

hello amina api i am sarmad frm muzaffarabad db(regional ) and facing probem on using device named mdn:0222240576

Muhammad younus siddiqui
Muhammad younus siddiqui February 03, 10:46 PM

main ne 8 mahine phly ph lagwaya hai aur dsl smart tv bhi liya hai per dono hi nahi chal rahey ap logo ko complaint kar kar k thak gaya hon latifabad exchang waly khe rahey hain k smart tv band kAR do tu dsl chaly ga main tu itna pareshan a choka hon k sub kuch band kArwa don ga

Taj mehmood
Taj mehmood February 02, 09:17 PM

sir net ke speed achi nahin mil rahi iske kiya waja hai

hamza qureshi
hamza qureshi February 02, 10:55 AM

sir me ne net disconect ke he lakin bill abi tak ata he?

hamza qureshi
hamza qureshi February 02, 10:55 AM

sir me ne net disconect ke he lakin bill abi tak ata he?

hamza qureshi
hamza qureshi February 02, 10:55 AM

sir me ne net disconect ke he lakin bill abi tak ata he?

Khan Nawaz
Khan Nawaz January 27, 01:08 AM

Khuda ke wastay ptcl ka koi Wali waris he to Humara Masla sahi karwao Ya apne sistum uhta kar le jao har maheene Bill behjtay ho humaa pesa Haram ka he kya maheene men 20 din brodband Band hota he Complen kartay hen aaj tak kis ki shakal nazar nahi aai ke kon he wo Nawabzada jo humare masle hal kare ga Ptcl ke apne ser diwar men marne ka dil karta he ke Yateem hogaya he ptcl Hyderabad city Ex. aur hatri Ex. wale to Nawab ke bachchay hen sab in ko to Ptcl ke Malkan bhi kuch nahi karsaktay aesa to jo Damad hotay wo kartay hen jo Hyderabad city ke brodbend wale Ptcl ke mehkme ke sath kar rahe hen

Khan Nawaz
Khan Nawaz January 27, 01:15 AM

City Exchenge Hyderabad aur us ka Sath join Hala naka Exchenge men Bhooot rehtay hen, khuda ke waste Hum ko is Aziyat se chutkara dilao,
apna sistum sahi karo ya apna set aur Bradbend le jao yahn se
maheene men 20 din kharab rehta he complent kar kar ke humari to Dimag ki Aesitesi ho gai he
wo Bhooot ke bachchy kon se hen jo Bradbend sahi kartay hen khuda ke wastay un ki shakalen dikhao

muhammad ishaq
muhammad ishaq January 25, 07:08 AM

mn apna v.fone ka number bhool gia hoon. aur wo mn ny kesi ko dy diya tha.aur ab mn number ko band krwana chahta hon.
my.id.#38101-0651675-1
pl help me

faizan
faizan January 22, 08:47 AM

Salam mera ofice ka ptcl kharab hye 17-01-2015 sey koi action nahi lye rha Complaint kar kar k thak gye hey ye ofice use hye bohat ziyada pareshani ho rhai hye ?......36728860 plZ agar koi es masly ko hall kar dye to bouaht mherbani hoge

adnan ahmed
adnan ahmed January 21, 11:28 PM

my PTCL # Is 071-5628650 Is Out Of Order Since One Week Plz Solved The Matter Immy,

Regards
======
Adnan Ahmed
Sukkur
0300-3124065

alia javeed
alia javeed January 20, 12:22 PM

plz meri evo ko set karin ya es number pr cal karin033335144427

yasirkhan
yasirkhan January 20, 02:35 AM

bairchod ptcl waloo mera dsl speed sahi karoo

feroz
feroz January 19, 10:45 PM

this is my no nd contact me in any problems

burhan
burhan January 16, 09:58 AM

1236 par pH karo ap Ki sub call ap k mobile par aye GI
Likin Jo koi bi ap ko ptcl par pH karai Ga to os ko mobile k bill Ne ap ko bill aye ga

asif shehzad
asif shehzad January 15, 06:53 AM

where is ptcl offce in johar town lahore...?

Saddam jamali
Saddam jamali January 15, 04:58 AM

halp me yaroo

adeel
adeel January 14, 11:17 PM

99220687

khawaja sajjad
khawaja sajjad January 14, 04:20 AM

hramkhoro ptcl walo tmhri maa bhnn ko kuty ly k jynn,,,muzaffarabad azad kashmir me srvs q ni sae krrr ry evo wingle kii,,, kuto k bacho rozzzz cmplain krwata hnnn kb sae kro gy,,,
03125744065 mjy jwab do ic py

umerdraz
umerdraz January 14, 03:20 AM

main chataa hn mry PTC ki calls mobile phone par aay?can it possible and how?any procedure ?

Shahid
Shahid January 13, 12:01 AM

I don't know what the ptcl customer care is doing.our broad band services is not working since last two weeks and we have have launched numerous time complaints but every time we receive SMS that complaint is resolved but actually its still same. Can any body from customer care can help us @ 0514970178

haseeb rajpoot
haseeb rajpoot January 15, 11:15 AM

ha ok kardo ga

Fida Muhammad
Fida Muhammad January 09, 10:22 AM

My line number is 0915611136
i Have paid For Conversion Net Connection From 1 Mb to 4mb about 3 weaks ago... They are not going to Configure It... today i walked on to Ptcl Office Arbab raod Peshawer. they told me to do it .. But same likE other days its still one mb....

My number 03449709144

Shakeel ahmed
Shakeel ahmed January 09, 01:47 AM

It's my phone number
DSL and line have too much problems
I called helplin center thyme aren't reply
Please check it
03008232543 it's my contact number .

Salahuddin Nizamani
Salahuddin Nizamani January 08, 10:05 PM

Whom it may concern
I am long time user of PTCL’s services. For about past 6 months I am suffering from a really really bad service by PTCL. I am using 2mb internet on my PTCL’s broadband DSL connection. Despite the fact I am paying over 2,000 rupees for my broadband connection, I am even not able to neither send nor receive emails over my connection. It takes me ages to just try to find what is in the notification area of my Facebook account. PTCL had been doing pretty well job before being privatised by the government. I have addressed as whom it may concern but I believe there is no one who has any concern about the customers’ complaints. Please check out with your data and see that how many times and in which tone had I been registering my complaints. Now I think I have no other way but to put my case in the media’s court. I am really sick of calling your complaint registration number 1218, now I am convinced that if I had get my complaints resolved I should write a serese of letters against PTCL’s services in the media. Though I am composing this letter for PTCL, I am not sure whether I should hope for a positive result or not. If a person in position, has received this message and that person has some sympathy with PTCL and with customers, please do something for me if you can
Name: Salahuddin Nizamani
PTCL landline Number: 0223898137
My mobile contact #: 0300-3798421

Sohaib Aamir
Sohaib Aamir January 07, 04:37 AM

I ordered for internet connection yesterday my phone line was installed the man said someone after 2-3 hours will come & but no one came till now
My contact no
Sohaib
Plz install my net
My address H#881 st#14 g-11/1 Islamabad

M Aqeel
M Aqeel January 07, 02:17 AM

It's my phone number
DSL and line have too much problems
I called helplin center thyme aren't reply
Please check it
03009314541 it's my contact number .

muhammad farook
muhammad farook January 05, 10:40 PM

call me ineed cancation'03077876896

muhammad nisar
muhammad nisar December 30, 07:50 PM

salam-my PTCLphone No is (091)6290646.Ihave ordered for SMART Tva few day back.Irecevied P/w from ptcl.But the question here is that I have 1mb(student package.Is smart tv works on it.The 2nd question is that Ihve no tv set but have Laptop.can smat tv works on it?

abid
abid December 25, 10:17 AM

0242430447 ye mera ph no hai is ka bill 2390 aya hai or pakage tu student laga hua hai jis ki charjiz 1200 hai total charj laga k 1500 banta hai meri complain hai k zyada bill kyun agr ap discount nai karen ge tu hm net katwana chahty hain my contact no hai 03053361641 or 03233897564

I m farooq
I m farooq December 23, 02:26 PM

Muje an 5din bhi nai howe net lagwai mera net band ho gaya hai air Jo apka line man Haris Jo hai wo mera na phone sunta hai aur na hi mera masla hall krta hai

Qamar Ahmed Tahir
Qamar Ahmed Tahir December 22, 10:10 AM

My net do not function properly for the last 6 months. I upgrade it from 1 to 2mph but even if it is on its routine practice. For the last 1 month i am repeatedly lodging complaints but of all in vain. No one bother to visit the site to rectify the problem. I strongly condemn the sad full attitude of concerned staff and ask the higher auths of the ptcl to check and rectify the complaint. If any officer of concerned dept reply me I shall be thankful for his help.

asif
asif December 22, 06:19 AM

sir mera 8 din sy net band hai plz us ka kuch kar den.
or ptcl b nai chal raha

Murtaza Qazi
Murtaza Qazi December 22, 01:35 AM

I applied for new connection in May,2014 but still no connection has been installed at my house. Kindly help me in this regard.

Malik
Malik December 19, 06:19 AM

assalam o alaikum

imran ahmed
imran ahmed December 17, 09:00 AM

Dear sir. M trying to activate evo wingle since morning but failed. M dialing 080000789 Regularly but invain. The no is either wrong or may b my bad luck. Pl inform me how could i activate this device. Ur customers service peoples also giving me each other numbers and atlast gave me the same number which m dialing since morning. Pl help me in this regard.

mirza asad
mirza asad December 12, 06:12 AM

salam main karachi say hun karachi main jo ptcl ka office hain wo koi kam nahi karta 2 sal say pagal bana rahy hun

RANA Zubair
RANA Zubair December 11, 12:53 AM

a/s mera name Rana Zubair from Bhalwal sir main ny 5/12/2014 ko new connection lagwaya jab k aj 7din guzar gay hain lekin number active nhi hua Exchange main ja k complaint b ki lekin koi response nhi mila please app sy guzarish hai k app auction leen thanx

Moeen Ud Din
Moeen Ud Din December 09, 11:45 PM

I am From Relacom Pakistan PRIVATE LIMITED ISLAMABAD.
My Two Ptcl Number is not Working
051-2290717 Phone
051-2290718 Fax
Please check the status & reply me ASAP.
Br//