PTCL Helpline Numbers, Customer Service Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 18, 05:56 AM)

Directory of PTCL helpline numbers and customer service phone numbers. You can call on following numbers for any desired service. PTCL customer center representative will always ready to help you. Here is the complete list of PTCL Helpline numbers.

PTCL Help Line Phone Numbers
New service or purchase assistance
0800 8 0800
To Update Directory Inquiry
0800 0 1217
Billing information
Inquiry or directory services
Complaint registration or help on any fault
Assistance on all services
CLI, Voice Message Service activations
111 465 465
PTCL Calling Card
0800 8 0808

PTCL

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan

The company provides telephony services nation-wide and is the backbone for country's telecommunication infrastructure despite arrival of a dozen other telecommunication companies

Imran
Imran April 26, 06:13 AM

Sr. g 0486690135 ya 1 Maa se net mai masla Aa raha hai
Ap logon ko call kar kr k mai thk gya Hn
Par ap to haraam Khane ki Adat ban gay mahine bad ap Bil de dety hn
Pr net kharaab wesa hi rehta hai
Pehle to wapda walon ko hum galian dety thy ab ap unky sath Barbar k Haqdar hn
Mehrbani karen theek kar den hm bil b time or jama karaa dety Hn phir ap log net theek nhe krty
Insaniyat wli apny andar koi bat hi nhe hai

Muhammad waqas
Muhammad waqas April 18, 02:30 PM

0486644692 bhalwal district sargodha, haft se internet band hai bhalwal office call kro bolty hain line man se rabta kro agr us se rabta kro wo pehly tu call ni uthata agr uthayw tu film daal deta, kya ap logo ne hraam ki kmai khana start kr di hai koi khofe khuda hai ap logo mein bill ajata mahny baad mahina mahina net band rehta sunta koi hai. Khuda ghark kry en kam zarf logo ko.

Imran
Imran April 26, 06:19 AM

Good

Muhammad Asif
Muhammad Asif April 18, 05:16 AM

0542430652 yeh mera no aik mahiny se band hi complain kar k thak choka hon sdo aur us ka amla bat karny ko tyar nahi

waqas shah
waqas shah April 13, 07:01 AM

sir g hamey march ka bill nai mela hai reason puch raha hu q nai mela hai is sey pely k bill hum ney clear b ki hai office num hai 0512229199

ali abdullah
ali abdullah March 31, 03:09 AM

Bill home may ney aata kayi bar ptcl Wazirabad daftar gay han par b kocha nay hoay my number 0556603612

IFRA AMEEN
IFRA AMEEN March 28, 01:54 AM

Assalam o Alaikum
ap Hamara connection htm kar dain jab ap na hamara net thk Nazi krna or na hi kisi I no baijhna hai thk krny k liye .bil b per month time pe lay rahy Han .Jab hamain yaha se kid faida nahi Milan.aik mah hi gay hai thk nahi how .bill b itna at a hai

wahid
wahid March 22, 10:44 AM

Please tell me about my deta Volume?

NAVEED AHMED
NAVEED AHMED March 22, 01:31 AM

Sub: UNJUSTIFIED BROADBAND AND SMART TV SERVICES.
Ref : Smat TV Complaint NO. 90 dated 05-03-2017.

Respect Sir,

With due regards, following few lines are being submitted for kind consideration, which may cause the bad impression of your company’s complaints rectification system and future position too:
1. First of all I undertake with great responsibility that everything/fact which is being mentioned in this application are true to the best of my knowledge.
2. I have been paying the PTCL dues regularly since the installation of broadband at my home, which can be checked from your relevant dep’t. I got the PTCL connection just for broadband and smart TV facility.
3. The smart TV services have become off at my NO.021-34170149 since fifth March’2017.
4. I made the complaint through your complaints Centre (1218) that the light of smart TV was not working (mean no smart tv facility was not available). The rep told me that PTCL official will visit soon to rectify this problem.
5. Thereafter I regularly made calls to 1218 about the non-rectification of problem; they usually inquire some sort of confirmations and then advice for wait.
6. On 8 MARCH’2017 the official of complaint Centre given me same complaint NO.90, with the assurance that the problem will be rectified within 24 hours.
7. On 11th March’2017 the official of complaint centre informed me that complaint has been sent to senior official of complaint deptt.
8. On 13th March’2017 the official of complaint centre informed that complaint has been sent to higher authorities of complaint deptt. But no one from PTCL team visited my location or rectified the problem,
9. Two weeks have been lapsed but situation is same as earlier.
10. Despite repeated complaints and telephone calls neither any PTCL official has visited nor rectified the smart TV problem from 05th March’2017 to the date. I am totally fedup because of ill attitude of PTCL technical team.
11. Keeping in view the above factual position and the era of saver competitive environment, I found myself unwilling to have such disgusting service any more. So your good self is requested to take following emergent actions at your end:
i) Immediate rectification of broadband services, charges may not be claimed as I didn’t receive any sort of PTCL broadband service during the aforesaid period.
OR
ii) If it can’t be rectified then close the connection and get back the device without any financial implication.

12. I shall pray for the prosperity and survival of PTCL in coming future as true telecom service provider.

Best regards,
NAVEED AHMED
Date: 18-03-2017 Tel NO.021-34170149
CellNO.0346-2865314,0333-0252394

Irfan
Irfan March 14, 01:51 PM

Sar g ya number kdr ka hai thora chak kr k bta sakty ho kia ya numbr kdr ka hai humry gher walo ko tang kr raha hai hum pardas m hai 005251935102
005253328825 agr ptla lagy to plz us number py cal ya mis call kr dy m call kr lo ga 00971502373859

ALI SHAH
ALI SHAH March 14, 07:06 AM

Yar koi Larki ka no to do .....

Muhammad Nisar Khan
Muhammad Nisar Khan March 13, 01:43 AM

Dear Sir

We have installed landline with DSl facility in Redressel CELL BISE Bannu for the purpose to facilitate the public about exam activities / to register complaints , because SSC Exam will commence from 15th march 2017.
DSL is working properly but in Landline there is more noise in picking the telephone. please register my complaint and send some one from Bannu Exchange.

Thanks

Muhammad Nisar Khan
Webmaster
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
Bannu.
0313-9072932

Fahad hussain
Fahad hussain March 11, 11:54 AM

sb sy bakwas net h ap ka 10 din ho gay hn complain krway abhi tk net nae chla sb sy bakwas net koi sunta nae agy cal tranfr kr k ehsan krty hn

Malik khurram
Malik khurram March 10, 09:07 AM

My complain first 1mb bad ma koi ptcl ki tarif se 2mb speed kr di gi bary mehrbani kr k humry no pr 1mb kr di jay jo k ye no mery walid mailk hazmat k naam pr ha 0553263897 ha my mobile no 03036710986

Shah fahad
Shah fahad March 06, 08:27 AM

I have registered a complaint around 9 days before as my phone line 0923200120 is dead for last 13 days however despite daily is this the service the ptcl management is proud of it is hopeless i shah fahad 03445662426

Abdus Saeed Khan
Abdus Saeed Khan March 05, 10:51 PM

I have registered a complaint around 8 days before as my Phone line 34819838 is dead for the last 10 days. However, despite daily reminders no progress is made yet except a recorded message that work on your complaint No.18 is under process. I have also visited the Customer Care Centre at Gulshan-e-Iqbal, near Sir Syed University, however, except noting my complaint nothing has been done as yet. Is this the Service, the PTCL management is proud of. It is hopeless. I wonder who should I approach now?
A. Saeed Khan (03018282036)

Muhammad rafiq
Muhammad rafiq March 05, 10:50 PM

Sir, I am trying on a 0966711361 from abu dhabi uae but does not pick the phone please provide me information about that number, may he doesn't paid the bill or other fault. When it will correct.

Shahid ullah
Shahid ullah February 27, 02:21 PM

Find adress of 0321 4206771

aqeel
aqeel February 27, 08:51 AM

bhai net bilkol kharab chal rha h

faraz
faraz February 21, 07:23 PM

shame on ptcl net never solve problem 0223410061

fazal mabood
fazal mabood February 13, 10:26 AM

There is a problem with my internet speed i have 1mbps packet but since 4 days im getting very slow speed my ptcl number is:730131 Area code: 0946

Qasim
Qasim February 04, 01:27 PM

Worst internet services....!!!

Hashmat Ali
Hashmat Ali February 01, 03:21 PM

My Mobile No: 03401078942 �" id no. 3320273285861 MDN.No.92915510933
PTCL how to slow the problem call my cell phone, I removed the error what you do when PTCL Main office calls you press 1 but the problem is still my Internet slow and Automatically disconnected.

Abdul Qadir
Abdul Qadir January 27, 12:33 PM

online complain register is not working. Kindly register my complain. Phone number is 02136940665. The phone is dead.

Sharif Shaikh
Sharif Shaikh January 27, 12:34 AM

This is my first attempt. My phone nbr 051-5761042 is out of order since the raining start. Every rainy day it gets out of order. No dial tone instead too much noise on line. It disturbs DSL as well.

jamil shah
jamil shah January 25, 05:09 AM

plz provide help centr no

M Aamir Paracha
M Aamir Paracha January 25, 04:13 AM

hi there i have 100 share off PTCL dated 11th Augusta 1996,i did not received any profit since last 15 year, so i want to know where i contact to further details .

Hassaan haq
Hassaan haq January 25, 01:37 AM

Assalam o Alaykum,
Ptcl + dsl is dead for last 3 days and no good response of ptcl company ...
Daily going ptcl office kalma chowk but same words daily .WORK IN PROGRESS...

Maryam
Maryam January 24, 02:12 AM

send me email address on this number 03324316042 for ptcl complaint

Maryam
Maryam January 24, 02:11 AM

please provide me email address for complaint

Maryam
Maryam January 24, 02:05 AM

Respected Sir,

It is to inform you that our PTCL Lines and DSL connection is not working since last 3 days. we have complaint many time but the problem is not resolved as yet.

042-35420895 Line + DSL
042-35419107 Line +DSL

Sheher Bano
Sheher Bano January 23, 05:17 AM

My Phone No. 021 32293632 is dead means no dial tune I have already registered the complain no. 46 kindly look into matter

Shahid
Shahid January 21, 11:47 AM

When I Complaint the PTCL for the Browsing are very slow and disconnect what it did start Browsing fast then few hours browsing work fast it automatically slow browsing and disconnect or what is the Problem my DSL Modem, I really do not know. I continued complaint for two months same problem my DSL what I do nobody slow them. I sending you few DSL Images Please check them.
My Mobile No: 03009366960 " ID 1915700644 -- Phone No: 091-5700644

gullzar khan
gullzar khan January 20, 06:18 AM

router red light dey rahe hea

Muhammad Farhan
Muhammad Farhan January 20, 01:43 AM

For all Problems .. Disconnect PTCL DSL and switch services to ZONG 4G

prof faizmuhammad
prof faizmuhammad January 17, 11:51 PM

I LODGED THE COMLAIN OF TEL NO 02134978607 ON 7TH OF THIS MONTH BUT NO YOUR LINE MAN HAS COME TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.AND DAILY I CALL ON 1218 FOR RESOLVING THE PROBLEM BUT TILL NOW NO RESULT.MY COMPLAIN NO 28.I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT THIS IS CONDITION OF PTCL.PL TELL ME ON 03012643220

m.nadeem
m.nadeem January 14, 08:36 AM

Sir Ham ne 1 week pehly new nober lqwaia he 0542534540 jo k kisi aur k nam per hamra jo nober allat hua he 0542-413896 he jo k narowal me chal raha he plz hmara no hum ko dia jay plz tell me 0301-6895543 plz

zulfiqal shah
zulfiqal shah January 11, 04:15 AM

For any query in Rawalpindi call on that no. 03455217884..

Liaqat khan
Liaqat khan January 09, 11:49 PM

Evo wingle KO DVR k sath net k sath connect kerne or DVR ki recording live dekhne k liay kiya kerna ho ga,,,

yasir chohan
yasir chohan January 06, 11:47 PM

numbers SCO k aur likha howa h PTCL info , pehlay PTCL k numbers to enter karen help k liye. jin k numbers update ni hn wo service kya den gy

Naik
Naik December 13, 08:36 AM

Bad service of PTCL of bad and inefficient management to have such system. I registered of complain two days before but still in vain.My complain is 48 form Quetta with reminder but still in process and would b further as well.

faheem khan bangash
faheem khan bangash November 08, 02:49 AM

mujy smart tv activaction k bary may malomat chaheye?03422409241 contect me

Usman
Usman November 07, 09:33 PM

AoA!good morning sir my phone line is dead till tomorrow and brodeband connected reconected

Hafiz Abdul Basit
Hafiz Abdul Basit November 01, 10:36 PM

Good Morning, After that it is requested for demand of adjusted bill of August and September. The unavailability and and served badly by your department from 22/08/2016 to 02/09/2016 and my complaint also has been registered with the reference of Dis-connectivity of broad band and landline also. so I was requested again to your department for resolving the problem of low or poor browsing and bill adjustment but still I've not received any confirmation mail, post, text or call nothing and suffering same issue (low browsing) again as usual.
I'll be grateful to you. (Jazak Allah o Khaiir)

Shafaqat
Shafaqat November 01, 01:09 AM

My network was disconnected due to non payment of bill. Now i have paid the bill please restore my services. My ptcl number number is 5142083

aqeel hassan
aqeel hassan October 31, 12:32 PM

sar netwark ko to me bura nh kaho ga barhal ap ky mulazam bohat bury hai cal hi nh uthaty 2 week pehly lagaya speed itni aa rahi hai k apsy achi jazz ki 2g speed hai agar ap apna costmar rakhna chatyhai to plzzz cal me 03008045358

Yazdana.asif
Yazdana.asif October 18, 10:29 AM

Smart tv connection started on 14 oct since then facing problem
I calling ptcl complaint center since friday now today is tuesday 18 oct still nobody turned up to see the problem .Pethetic service given by ptcl people the only thing they did to cahrge 4999 rupees as connection charges with no benefit to customer probably dont give damm to people .smart tv still not working get stuck after few minutes So called TECHNICAL TEAM not reached probably coming from mars or jupitor
Very very bad service

Kanwar Tanveer
Kanwar Tanveer October 12, 07:11 PM

My telephone No. 04235405311 became out of order on 6th Oct.2016. I got registered a complaint on 7th Oct.16 bearing complaint No.20 but no body came to resolve my issue. I also got registered complaint on 8th Oct.16 bearing complaint No.22 but no body came to resolve my issue. I again rang to 1218 on 10th Oct.16 on the response a lineman came to my home he checked telephone line and said no tune is coming from the poll I am coming back within 10 minutes but he did not come after passing three days. The service of PTCL is very poor. I want to get rid of connection of PTCL and get connection of ZONG because their service is so good.

saba
saba October 26, 08:30 AM

I have zong wifi and it is giving me best services.any complaint they solve it in minutes.really wonderful service.

M HAMMAD
M HAMMAD October 09, 03:34 PM

TELEPHONE NUM 6698449

M HAMMAD
M HAMMAD October 09, 03:33 PM

MARE KO 2 HAFTE HOGAE HA AP KO COMPALIN KARTE KARTE LEKIN AP KA KOE CUSTOMER NHE AYA ABHE TAK AUR BILL HAR ,MONTH KE PAISE LETE HA SERVICE BHE PORE NHE DETE

Muhammad Nasir
Muhammad Nasir October 08, 08:31 AM

Aslam o Alikum !
Y Ptcl Waly Kisi ka Kam nhi karty just goli deyty Hain or mry sath 3 din sey problem hey ksi aik ney help nhi ki call center Waly customer ko full zalil karty Hain or main Kal sey 1218 or 1217 pay help k lye bol Raha hon koi help nhi mili

View previous comments