PTCL Helpline Numbers, Customer Service Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 18, 05:56 AM)

Directory of PTCL helpline numbers and customer service phone numbers. You can call on following numbers for any desired service. PTCL customer center representative will always ready to help you. Here is the complete list of PTCL Helpline numbers.

PTCL Help Line Phone Numbers
New service or purchase assistance
0800 8 0800
To Update Directory Inquiry
0800 0 1217
Billing information
Inquiry or directory services
Complaint registration or help on any fault
Assistance on all services
CLI, Voice Message Service activations
111 465 465
PTCL Calling Card
0800 8 0808

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan

The company provides telephony services nation-wide and is the backbone for country's telecommunication infrastructure despite arrival of a dozen other telecommunication companies

haroon 18 minutes ago

Yes viki u r rite

Viki October 03, 11:24 AM

i've been calling PTCL helpline 1218 and after spending 40 mins some one attended call and generated complaint.....shit helpline and shit service unable to browse anything from last night....if helpline response is poor what can be expected from services..

Hasan Cheema
Hasan Cheema October 02, 10:07 AM

15 new connections ki request ker rehy hai... .hmary idhr logo ko kafi zaroort hai is ki lakin koi response he nai mil raha.. na he mutalqa ptcl office say or na helpline per bat kerny say... .or hum say 1 km dor is ki saholat muyasir hai.. .lakin koi bat he nai sun raha soooooooo please contact us on this number

Hasan Cheema
Hasan Cheema October 02, 09:59 AM

Itna gairzuma dar staff hai .. .ap ka

Zahid Ali Khan
Zahid Ali Khan September 30, 01:47 AM

i want to take 2MB Economy Package for internet, but number which i am dialing in not responding. kindly help me in this matter.

Rehan Arshad
Rehan Arshad September 29, 06:23 AM

Dear Sir:
Kindly note that our 2 phone lines are dead since last 6 months and upon several complaints, the issue remains unresolved.
You are requested to kindly look into the matter as we thought its just our problem but we came to know that the whole area (HAROONABAD, Shershah) area is down since many month.
You are are requested to kindly check the history of these 2 numbers and you will find that since last many years, these are dead as you can check that many months have no activity and hence the PTCL charge us for their fault.
We hope to have your prompt action and reply.
Rehan Arshad

Ph: 32578822

Raiz Masih
Raiz Masih September 27, 03:21 PM

Dear Sir /Madam

My 055-4283938 Account ID 2106944484 (Gujranwala) last complain Number 99 ptcl and 56 DSL Complain number Main nay apnay Ghar kay number 055 4283938 key complain 09-09-2015 key per ptcl koe response nahi dey raha 1218 pay First Compalin Number 24 Diya bad main Phir aik naya number diya 2nd Complain 99 mila 12 -09-2015 ko or abtak mera number dead hay no diak har roz naya wada kiya hata mera local exchange gujranwala complain office Number 055-4284322 phone complain number and ptcl local DSL Complain office number 055-4284080 and local Area lineman name Nadeem Butt Contact Number 0333-8299866

App say Guzarish Hay Kay mera number theek kara den ptcl staff nahi sunta complain meri roz ajj kal hota hay

Account ID : 2106944484
Raiz Masih S/o Munir Masih
Block- C Frances Abad
Sheikhupura Road Gujranwala

0333-1335212 - 055 4283938
Email: goodhopepk@icloud.com

Sufian Ali
Sufian Ali September 26, 05:57 PM

complaint # 83. wingle not conected. aj ic complaint ko kam se kam 10 din ho gy han but koi action ni jb b 1218 pe call kro ho ri ho ri ha ap ki complaint solve ho ri ha kia bkwas ha ye costmrs ko ap shaid pagl smjty han ju ap ko un ki complaint ka koi asar ni hota. nihait gandi managment r servis ha sap logo ki na tu ap ko koi custmer regard ha r na koi value. shame on all of u.

Muhammad umair
Muhammad umair September 23, 09:41 AM

Muhammad umair

tanveer September 21, 10:00 AM

Dsl ka code kiun chori karwatay hain app k staff waly hamesha waiting for networking ata he kya hum log bill pay nhi krtay ya ap log sub chor hain

khanbahadurgadoon September 19, 07:39 AM

landhi ptcl ka amla nakara hy 11 bajy hazre deteen heen kam nahi karteen heen

khanbahadur September 19, 07:36 AM

landhi ptcl waleen inthay nakara hy phone band hony k surat meen mahina intzar karna huta hy

Qaiser September 18, 04:48 AM

Dear sir ,
I would like to inform That My telephone no, 042-37703125 Installed Ravi Road Lahore .Sir 15 August-2015 not working my complain no 65 and still working on there, it is shame full very poor staff on there.we are several time call attempt on 1218 & 1236 and also trying on live chat but complaint still there its my humble request that PTCL need a Qualified staff to day is 18-August-2015 we received the Dsl bill sir let me one thing only my duty is pay the bill without service

Mubashir September 05, 06:53 AM

umair ap thek keh rahe ho mera DSL 6 din se band he complain sunte heen lekan kam nahinhota ase lagta he keh yeh malik aur costumer ghlam heen

umair September 04, 05:05 PM

Ye company tou achi h but iss k log thek nai hain bht gandi service h inki

asghar mayo
asghar mayo September 02, 06:19 AM

Buhat ganda system hai zahil Hein sb Mera net 24-8-2015 se band hai m complaint kr kr thak gaya pr in logo ko sharam nhi i kehty Hein Aj ho jae Aj ho jae ga pr pr pata kb paida inka nomaida salon ka agr Mera msg parh llein to sharam kr k Mera net theak krwa do Mera 79 complaints number hai

saman ali
saman ali September 01, 01:10 PM

Intehai fazool service h ap logo ka haram ka khaty ho month me eik week net thk hota h or sara month karab jab b cal kry to jr waqat busy hota h

manzoor husain
manzoor husain September 01, 02:26 AM

i am calling to help line number for 2 days. but they are not responding my call.
i want to activate my evo device ,which is received under prime minister laptop scheme
please help me .i am working on my project there it necessary to get help online . therefore i have to activate my evo at any cast
help please

rukhsana August 31, 02:38 PM

Mera phone 02132621872 40 din SE qarab he com no 85 .24 .77

Ajaz Haider
Ajaz Haider August 24, 01:35 AM

PTCL Pathatic service, please dont waste your mony.

munawar ali khan
munawar ali khan August 22, 06:32 AM

please inform us closing & opening of zero dial facility code

yasir hameed
yasir hameed August 02, 08:42 AM

ye EVO Wingle kaya bakwas hey

tariq khan
tariq khan August 02, 06:25 AM

Mera network sae kam nahi karty kiya waja hai bukwas network hai ak kadam main kam karta hai aur dusry kadam kam nahi bakwas network hai

Attaullah Barijo
Attaullah Barijo July 25, 11:09 AM

Hi Sir Meri Ptcl Ka 15 Deno Se Power OFF Hai Baray Mhirbani Karke Is Ko Thik Karo Warna Mhirbani Karke Is Band Karo Sukria

Shams July 25, 06:32 AM

bakwas customer care........ its actually customer zalalat care center

Rahul  Rai
Rahul Rai July 25, 06:15 AM

Ktni bar complain kru ek dam bakwas service h Ptcl ki. .

Umair Ahmed
Umair Ahmed July 24, 01:47 AM

Ptcl sey may buhot parishan hun ptcl sahi nahi chalta bs complain krwatey raho

Sajjad July 23, 08:22 AM

Pls update about my new demand ID 243UU8Y

somi July 22, 07:53 AM

Aik dam bakwas evo bakwas net

somi July 22, 07:56 AM

3month se net ni a raha paiment leni aati ha base

Pervaiz Akhter
Pervaiz Akhter July 19, 09:57 AM

my telephone also out of order. kindly what procedure of your to disconnect my ptcl telephone number 021 35011547 and oblige.
if you have any form kindly send us to fill and return you.

muzamal hussain
muzamal hussain July 17, 02:18 AM

I have received miss call from 0511236 why

Saqib Ur Rehman
Saqib Ur Rehman July 15, 04:43 PM

ALLAH PAK Ka Wastaaa Hain Ap PTCL EVO 9.3 Walo Ko ALLAH PAK K Liye Mere EVO Sahiii Karwa Dain. 1 Week Se Signals Kharab Hain Apko Logon Call par B Thak Gia Ho Aur Compelnt Par B.. ALLAH Ka Khufff Karo Kuch to.. :( :( :(

bilal nyazi
bilal nyazi July 23, 04:37 AM

میرا پی ٹی سی ایل نیٹ ورک پچھل�' ایک ماہ س�' کام نہی کر رہا ہ�یقینی طور پہ پی ٹی سی ایل میں ایس�' نا اہل لوگ موجود ھیں جو پی ٹی سی ایل کو تباہی کی طرف لی جا رہ�' ھیں بحرحال روز روز تینشن س�' اچھا ھ�' کہ کویؑ دوسری کمپنی کا نیٹ استعمال کی جایؑ�' �" اس بار تو پی ٹی سی ایل کا بل ادا کرن�' کا سوال ھی پیدا نہی ھوتا �" آخر کس بات کا بل ادا کریں ؟؟؟

ثاقب حسین
ثاقب حسین July 09, 08:53 AM

میرا پی ٹی سی ایل نیٹ ورک پچھل' ایک ماہ س' کام نہی کر رہا ہ' بار بار کمپلینز کی ھیں لیکن کویؑ فایؑدہ نہی ھوا " یقینی طور پہ پی ٹی سی ایل میں ایس' نا اہل لوگ موجود ھیں جو پی ٹی سی ایل کو تباہی کی طرف لی جا رہ' ھیں بحرحال روز روز تینشن س' اچھا ھ' کہ کویؑ دوسری کمپنی کا نیٹ استعمال کی جایؑ' " اس بار تو پی ٹی سی ایل کا بل ادا کرن' کا سوال ھی پیدا نہی ھوتا " آخر کس بات کا بل ادا کریں ؟؟؟؟

imran ali khoso
imran ali khoso July 03, 04:59 AM

hi sir it is requisted that after turning off laptop when i operated once again the evo(92553007841) is starting with the option 1X perfectly, but not working with option EVDO, pleaze chech it in your office and solve it either tell me the solution through email, if needed????,

Zafar Hayat
Zafar Hayat July 01, 04:03 PM

Sir ,I am belonging from Karak.
My net don't work properly phone #25041..
Please .

Jan muhammad
Jan muhammad July 01, 05:51 AM

Sir my house telephone# 0523505328 from roars exch have no dial tone since24th Jun I noted complaint no 53&82 I make mobile call to local lineman but no actions is taken by local staff

Mujahid iqbal
Mujahid iqbal June 30, 05:42 AM

sir,,,,,,,,,,,,Slow Brosing,,,,,,,, Downloading Transfer rate 20kb/sec,,,,,,,,,,,,please check
0486311040 shahpur city dis sargodha

khurram shamim
khurram shamim June 26, 01:32 AM

Following number is disconnect with non payment.

we have cleared the dues yesterday 25th at 11 am at askari bank phase 7 bahria town rwp.

if we check from 1200 ptcl helpline. its cleared for them.

i complain yesterday and its number is 11.

after 24 hours still servcies are not activaite.

kindly do the needful.

aziz ullah
aziz ullah June 26, 12:21 AM

signal problem rawalpindi 2 signal

AFRAHIM June 25, 07:15 AM

Please provide me one of the following PTCL numbers,

2:- SADDAR BORI PTCL Exchenge Office Number.

3:- BORI PTCL Exchange Office Number.

4:- LORALAI PTCL Exchange Office Number.

If any one have the provide me please,
my E-mail Address

Maqsood June 24, 04:27 AM

Sir hamara net 8din se band h bohat complian ki h ab tak theek nhi howa plliz aap kuch kre

syed zulfiqar haider shah
syed zulfiqar haider shah June 23, 03:11 AM

sir AOA plz humare gawon mai total 500 houses hain lakin ab tat koi ptcl connection nai hai ham log DSL k 50 connections lagwana chahte hain. plz araz ye hai k vill& p/o haji chak tehsil kharian distt gujrat near attowala exchange main DSL ki sahulat mohayya ki jae ham ap k mamnoon honge. 03446020130

Riaz Riaz
Riaz Riaz June 20, 03:51 PM

sir plz humari gawon mai total 500 houses hain lakin ab tat koi ptcl evo 3g nahi lugaya giya hai plz araz ahi k kohistan dubair mai ap ki kafee bostor lugai hai lakin 3g nahi hukam sader far mai

Rasheed khan
Rasheed khan June 20, 05:39 AM

my honorable sir................ . plz give me a website to check evo connection that where they work......... . do evo work in my area. my area is DARGAI MALAKAND........... plz tell me this problm

Ejaz Hussain
Ejaz Hussain June 18, 10:43 PM

Honorble Sir,
It is requested that my Office PTCL fone number is often out of order or disconnect or anyway, the number is not responding. My office PTCL number is 049-4422103

imran ali khoso
imran ali khoso June 15, 05:11 AM

it is requested to you that i have applied in ptcl office near national bank, fatima jinnah road hyderabad for internship so kindly help me to conform either i am selected or not in ptcl office hyderabad. pleaze sent me new selected candidates list.

imran ali khoso
imran ali khoso June 15, 05:02 AM

it is requested to you that i had applied in ptcl office near national bank (fatima jinnah road ) hyderabad so pleaze give me the information that either iam selected or not?? thanks

SJ.Hyder June 14, 10:26 AM

I am user of EVO ptcl usb. On 14.06.15 9.00 AM to 1.00 pm my usb was not connected to internet, the ERROR 678 , 628, & 756, what does it means..? I have already submitted fee at gulistan-e-johar phone exchange in teller machine on 12.06.15, my due date is 18.06.15. Why is it so when I already paid in advance. MDN # 533162839. ESN#099E0B0E. Bill ID 8150824.

Can ptcl give some comments on it that why I have been suffered about five hours...?

Thanks, SJ.Hyder

imran ali khoso
imran ali khoso June 14, 12:01 AM

my evo is not working well, bcs it browse with the help of 1X but not with EVDO, if i keep evdo set up then it shows authentication event occur and does'nt start so pleaze help me.

imran ali khoso
imran ali khoso June 12, 09:21 AM

i am imran ali khoso, student of BBA(Hons) part IV(Final) year,IBA sindh university. iam interested to do internship in your organization so if there is any other alternative way like other recently coming selection period of other candidates for internship or any other else way then pleaze give me the way.

View previous comments