PTCL Helpline Numbers, Customer Service Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (December 18, 05:56 AM)

Directory of PTCL helpline numbers and customer service phone numbers. You can call on following numbers for any desired service. PTCL customer center representative will always ready to help you. Here is the complete list of PTCL Helpline numbers.

PTCL Help Line Phone Numbers
New service or purchase assistance
0800 8 0800
To Update Directory Inquiry
0800 0 1217
Billing information
Inquiry or directory services
Complaint registration or help on any fault
Assistance on all services
CLI, Voice Message Service activations
111 465 465
PTCL Calling Card
0800 8 0808

PTCL

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan

The company provides telephony services nation-wide and is the backbone for country's telecommunication infrastructure despite arrival of a dozen other telecommunication companies

imran ali khoso
imran ali khoso 2 minutes ago

hi sir it is requisted that after turning off laptop when i operated once again the evo(92553007841) is starting with the option 1X perfectly, but not working with option EVDO, pleaze chech it in your office and solve it either tell me the solution through email, if needed????,

Zafar Hayat
Zafar Hayat July 01, 04:03 PM

Sir ,I am belonging from Karak.
My net don't work properly phone #25041..
Please .

Jan muhammad
Jan muhammad July 01, 05:51 AM

Sir my house telephone# 0523505328 from roars exch have no dial tone since24th Jun I noted complaint no 53&82 I make mobile call to local lineman but no actions is taken by local staff

Mujahid iqbal
Mujahid iqbal June 30, 05:42 AM

sir,,,,,,,,,,,,Slow Brosing,,,,,,,, Downloading Transfer rate 20kb/sec,,,,,,,,,,,,please check
0486311040 shahpur city dis sargodha

khurram shamim
khurram shamim June 26, 01:32 AM

Sir,

Following number is disconnect with non payment.

we have cleared the dues yesterday 25th at 11 am at askari bank phase 7 bahria town rwp.

if we check from 1200 ptcl helpline. its cleared for them.

i complain yesterday and its number is 11.

after 24 hours still servcies are not activaite.

kindly do the needful.

aziz ullah
aziz ullah June 26, 12:21 AM

signal problem rawalpindi 2 signal

AFRAHIM
AFRAHIM June 25, 07:15 AM

A-o-A
Please provide me one of the following PTCL numbers,

1:- Govt girls middle school ZANGIWAL, JOGIZAI TEHSEEL BORI, UNION CONSOLE, SADDAR BORI, DISTT LORALAI,

2:- SADDAR BORI PTCL Exchenge Office Number.

3:- BORI PTCL Exchange Office Number.

4:- LORALAI PTCL Exchange Office Number.

If any one have the provide me please,
my E-mail Address
afrahim818@gmail.com

Tnx,

Maqsood
Maqsood June 24, 04:27 AM

Sir hamara net 8din se band h bohat complian ki h ab tak theek nhi howa plliz aap kuch kre

syed zulfiqar haider shah
syed zulfiqar haider shah June 23, 03:11 AM

sir AOA plz humare gawon mai total 500 houses hain lakin ab tat koi ptcl connection nai hai ham log DSL k 50 connections lagwana chahte hain. plz araz ye hai k vill& p/o haji chak tehsil kharian distt gujrat near attowala exchange main DSL ki sahulat mohayya ki jae ham ap k mamnoon honge. 03446020130

Riaz Riaz
Riaz Riaz June 20, 03:51 PM

sir plz humari gawon mai total 500 houses hain lakin ab tat koi ptcl evo 3g nahi lugaya giya hai plz araz ahi k kohistan dubair mai ap ki kafee bostor lugai hai lakin 3g nahi hukam sader far mai

Rasheed khan
Rasheed khan June 20, 05:39 AM

my honorable sir................ . plz give me a website to check evo connection that where they work......... . do evo work in my area. my area is DARGAI MALAKAND........... plz tell me this problm

Ejaz Hussain
Ejaz Hussain June 18, 10:43 PM

Honorble Sir,
It is requested that my Office PTCL fone number is often out of order or disconnect or anyway, the number is not responding. My office PTCL number is 049-4422103

imran ali khoso
imran ali khoso June 15, 05:11 AM

it is requested to you that i have applied in ptcl office near national bank, fatima jinnah road hyderabad for internship so kindly help me to conform either i am selected or not in ptcl office hyderabad. pleaze sent me new selected candidates list.

thanks.

imran ali khoso
imran ali khoso June 15, 05:02 AM

it is requested to you that i had applied in ptcl office near national bank (fatima jinnah road ) hyderabad so pleaze give me the information that either iam selected or not?? thanks

SJ.Hyder
SJ.Hyder June 14, 10:26 AM

I am user of EVO ptcl usb. On 14.06.15 9.00 AM to 1.00 pm my usb was not connected to internet, the ERROR 678 , 628, & 756, what does it means..? I have already submitted fee at gulistan-e-johar phone exchange in teller machine on 12.06.15, my due date is 18.06.15. Why is it so when I already paid in advance. MDN # 533162839. ESN#099E0B0E. Bill ID 8150824.

Can ptcl give some comments on it that why I have been suffered about five hours...?

Thanks, SJ.Hyder

imran ali khoso
imran ali khoso June 14, 12:01 AM

my evo is not working well, bcs it browse with the help of 1X but not with EVDO, if i keep evdo set up then it shows authentication event occur and does'nt start so pleaze help me.

imran ali khoso
imran ali khoso June 12, 09:21 AM

i am imran ali khoso, student of BBA(Hons) part IV(Final) year,IBA sindh university. iam interested to do internship in your organization so if there is any other alternative way like other recently coming selection period of other candidates for internship or any other else way then pleaze give me the way.
thanks

imran ali khoso
imran ali khoso June 12, 06:59 AM

student of IBA sindh university, applied for internship at the branch near national bank, fatima jinnah road hyderabad, but till i am not responded so plz contact me with the help of my email or cell no: 03423343335

imran ali khoso
imran ali khoso June 12, 06:52 AM

imran ali khoso,student of IBA, sindh university jamshoro, it is requested that my evo has been activated but without submitting any form in hlp desk as required bcs at 1st stage of help desk, my email is not being accepted, if its ok then ok otherwise contact me for its solution at my cell phone too. thanks.

shuhab soomro
shuhab soomro June 10, 01:52 AM

My Resident Ptcl land line Number 0222662501 is out of order from the last 15 days. I have registered my complaint at 1218 so many time and also complained at Bail khana road office Hyderabd city sindh but no one hears no any responce yet so pls tell me what I do ?

shuhab soomro
shuhab soomro June 10, 02:14 AM

If any solution have ptcl about my complain, contact with me this my cell phone number. 03003796859

shafimuhammad
shafimuhammad June 06, 01:22 AM

my eVo optcl received from university lasbela for net using but my evo activation can not me please sent idea for activation evo

M.Kamran Shafi
M.Kamran Shafi May 26, 07:17 AM

My Resident Ptcl land line Number 0915201912 is out of order from the last 15 days. I have registered my complaint at 1218 so many time n also complained at warsak road office 5200018 but no one hears n charged Line rent regularly. Pls make my complained registered.

Rgds

M.Kamran Shafi
091-5201912
03219001819
shaheed Hamza Kamran Street
warsak Road
Peshawar

tahir iqbal
tahir iqbal May 24, 12:58 PM

My residance land line telephone No,0553401098 is out of order from 18 april 2015, my complain No.01 is still pending.i am a star customer of PTCL but still suffring from ptcl side.I have contact by several times to 1218,1236,0553203800 and also sending emails to technical support Mr.Omair Naseem,But still my phone dead,plz.sujjest what can i do at this stage.

Regards
Tahir Iqbal

Mohsan farooq
Mohsan farooq May 23, 02:13 AM

AslamuAlikum Sir,
Mera PTCL Number 04237991514 he, Jo k Kafi Arsa Se Bnd he, Tone nhi Aa rhi, Bar Bar Complaints B kra li, Phone Nhi Ho Rha, Isi Merey Number Pr DSL ki Saholat Bi Li he, Jo k Bill Ma Is k Charges B lag k aney he, Use ho na ho,
Sir, Meri Ap se Request he k Is Masla Ko Hal Krwa Diya Jay,
Thanks,

Ali Amjad
Ali Amjad May 17, 06:16 AM

0938311065ایک مھی' س' خراب ہ'

Atta khan
Atta khan May 16, 08:49 AM

The quality of ptcl service is very much poor. And even the behaviour of there employee is worse . There is no check and balance. I am trying to get my internet connectivity restored from last four days. I called numerous times to 1218. They never bother to identify the fault. Worse they disconnected my ability to call at 1218.

Atta khan,03064098119, lahore

Muhammad Zafar
Muhammad Zafar May 14, 08:34 AM

Ptcl of Naserabad Azizabad Telephone Exchange very very poor.Complaint 01dated 30th March 2015 & complaint no.81 dated 18.4.2015 another complaint no.53 dated 09.05.2015 not reesolved as yet.

rahim achakzai
rahim achakzai May 11, 07:44 AM

Yar mobile se evo or ptcl helpline kaise Milo?

mustjab
mustjab May 13, 12:24 AM

area code k sth 1218 milain

Arsalan
Arsalan May 10, 04:05 AM

May ny apni life mai itni ghatiya service kabhi nhi daikhe 3months sy net ki problem ha but koi pouchnay wla nhi ha kab tak ptcl wlon ko hum palain gay is sy acha tu govt he theak tha pvt kr k kia krlia?

wasif ali magsi
wasif ali magsi May 09, 11:04 PM

sir hamarie net safa slow mera masla hal karo

khan
khan May 08, 09:51 AM

ye kesi svc provide kar rahe hain ap?24 ghanty ho gaye net nai araha 3 din nai huye net lagaye huye aur 30 martaba se zyada svc nai i kia yahi svc hai itni bekar svc?

Tariq Mahmnood
Tariq Mahmnood May 07, 12:56 PM

Mera Phone no: 051-4577822.
28 june 2015 se phone lag gaya ha magar first day se Tone hee nahi ha .Aiasa phone no allot kia ha jo kharab ha .Kia baat ha PTCL ki ...Zabardast ...Kahan hien aap ke tv Daweaa?

abdullah
abdullah May 07, 09:21 AM

Pathetic low quality poor servicr.anyone who want to use ptcl net or TV its slow and ptcl takes 10 days to fix TV or net if it breaks down.stay away from ptcl.

saif ali
saif ali May 05, 03:19 AM

Ptcl Broad Band connection chaiya h lekin hum 4 manth sa sa daliya hpne karta h bolta h apka connection lage jay gae lekin aj connection nh lage plz plz ap hum connection lage kar do humare adrees house num 58 pathan goth hussinbad latifbad hy

Mrs. Ubaid
Mrs. Ubaid May 01, 04:44 AM

Seriously u people need to work on customer services here in Kotli.Also,the number provided never answers and there is no other source I can register my complaint through,other then visiting the office.I really dont want to use harsh words but this is insanr its been three days nearly since the service is down and i cant even complaint.

moaazbasharat
moaazbasharat April 28, 10:48 AM

1mb

moaaz
moaaz April 28, 10:49 AM

9mb

aneelazia
aneelazia April 28, 02:53 AM

Maheena ho gya ha mujy WiFi me problem ha lekin call krny pe yah I jwab Ata ha ap ki complaint forward kr di gai ha koi kam nahi krty sirf haram ki tankhwy lety ha jesy k hr government idary ka kaam ha Laanat ha Ptcl pe is k sb Haram khoro pe

Mujahid iqbal
Mujahid iqbal April 25, 02:31 AM

my inter net browsing in very slow
please check

Saneem abbas
Saneem abbas April 24, 09:24 AM

Dear

I am out side of country but my family dont have idea about

My vingal is not working we already recharge 1500 rs pls advice about it

Saneem abbas
Saneem abbas April 24, 09:27 AM

Sorry my MDN number is 0455206803

rahim
rahim April 23, 10:13 AM

mera lun 3 dino sy khara nai horaha plz kuch karo mjhy apni bond dikhao

amir iqbal
amir iqbal April 23, 02:45 AM

35243154,35243153 this is number of education secretary paicho sir i compalint for this number to ptcl many time it cant take my problem seriously and dont resolve it.
so i hope that now you resolve my problem quickly.

muhammad Raza
muhammad Raza April 21, 11:24 PM

sir assalamualaikum meri evo9.3 device naam pe nahi ho rahi kya masla hai sir

Faisal
Faisal April 21, 08:41 PM

yar please koi bata do ka wingle ebo 9.3 sa call kasa karta han ma na evo activat karani ha please koi batao jaldi

Usman Daud
Usman Daud April 20, 07:23 AM

hello sir hamara ptcl ni chal raha 3,4 dinoo say thek kr do

abdul jabbar
abdul jabbar April 17, 12:40 AM

Why ptcl to go loss.hamary village main 40nos ki line bachai gai.lakan badkismati say ab 3 no chal rahy hain wo bi oxcygen par.abi 4th no nahi lag sakta line koi nahi.dsl nahi chal sakta.kash koi arbab ekhtiar action lay

zeeshan ali
zeeshan ali April 15, 04:06 AM

please your contact number

saddam hussain
saddam hussain April 15, 12:44 AM

pagke chain nin ho for month ho 03437642220

irfan shakil
irfan shakil April 13, 11:18 PM

20 din sy Meri 3G wingle py 2G aa raha hai Plz is ka koi haal nikalan................... HaroonAbad (Bahawal nagar)

faisal
faisal April 11, 04:59 AM

mjy apna moden sale krna a kesi ny lena a to btao pay buy 50%

Mazhar aftab
Mazhar aftab April 09, 02:41 AM

My Ptcl Broad Band is not working for 5 Days
My tele Phone # 35017926 I have Visit Landhi 89 for complain 5 times Please take action and resolve this problem. thanks

View previous comments