OLX Karachi - karachi.olx.com.pk

Karachi by Editorial Staff (January 09, 04:42 AM)

OLX Karachi karachi.olx.com.pk offers local classified ads for jobs, for sale, real estate, services, community and events - Post your classified ad for free. OLX is Pakistan's most popular classified online web portal offers free ads. You can buy or sell anything by just posting your ads on OLX under the appropriate category. You can post your ads along with product or service images, videos, your telephone numbers and contact information. OLX Karachi goal is to cater the online buying and selling segment.

People can not only buy or sell new products but they can also buy or sell used products. OLX Karachi offers for people of Karachi to post their ads free on OLX Karachi section to buying and selling purpose. OLX is also available for mobile phones and other smart devices. You can download OLX apps for OLX.com.pk website.

Visit OLX Karachi karachi.olx.com.pk

olx karachi

ZeEsHaN
ZeEsHaN 6 minutes ago

hahahah loll hum yaha frnd s tang a gaye hn or yaha log kehte hn k plx cal me loll hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha pagal ho sub

faaisal
faaisal Yesterday at 02:26 AM

call me onliy frind ship 03112907557

BISMAH INAM
BISMAH INAM November 13, 07:46 PM

FATIMI

FATMI
FATMI November 13, 01:04 PM

HI MY NO 03218281500 PLS CALL

ZeEsHaN
ZeEsHaN 2 minutes ago

hHhHhHHhHhHhhhHhHhHhHhHAHAHAHAH loll agar is trah ek comments s larki milti to log yaha ate hahahhahaha sub k sub gade hn hahahahhaha loll

Usman Ali
Usman Ali November 11, 11:55 PM

Hi 03034720786 call me

shaleem
shaleem November 09, 07:21 AM

this is best game

samad
samad November 03, 12:40 AM

Hi I m samad handsome rich any girl friendship with me 03362527809

Raja Rizwan
Raja Rizwan November 01, 09:39 PM

ye sare number fake hn ye all to all number boys k hn koi bhi girl ni hai

shazil_yaqub@yahoo.com
shazil_yaqub@yahoo.com October 31, 11:18 PM

good sevice

Mohammad Badruddin
Mohammad Badruddin October 29, 06:03 AM

I have a photocopy machine and need to get a contract for photo copies of documents or school papers.Any body want to give contract please contact on my cell No.0333-3236295

Mohammad Badruddin
Mohammad Badruddin October 29, 05:16 AM

I want to sell my plot of 120 sq.yd in dream valley located on Northern by -pass. plot is leased and also cheap. please contact on 0333-3236295

Mohammad Zohaib
Mohammad Zohaib October 20, 05:39 AM

Software Development

rukhsana
rukhsana October 19, 10:00 AM

hi i am very alon and pls any boy help me i am 18 age and i am red school pls i am daiting and night vist for ather house my body is very soft pls cantect me this is my number03120029847.03214082787

wasi
wasi November 16, 12:47 AM

Coll me for shadi

sonia khan
sonia khan October 19, 09:51 AM

hello boys i am leave in karachi and i am 20 age i am very tursty hot boys pls any bordy cantect me i am very sexy girl and hot pls cantect this is my number.03113362987

njoy.hhi, pl dont do bad things. get married after that enjoy.
njoy.hhi, pl dont do bad things. get married after that enjoy. October 23, 12:34 PM

hi, pl dont do bad things. get married after that enjoy.

hasan
hasan October 16, 02:14 AM

i m hasan age 25 slim hight 5.9 fair coluue softear enginear fro nazimabad i m looking for divose femail marriage ya long time friendship har tarha ke age taleem does not matter bs moti na ho plz call me ZEROO THREE ZAROO ZEROO NINE TWO THREE SEVEN TWO SEVEN NINE .

kiran i m imran main ap se sacchi frend ship karna chahta hoon...ok my number is...03142228916. October 18, 08:01 AM

MRS HANA ABDUL AYLA
MRS HANA ABDUL AYLA October 10, 08:48 PM

AM HANA AYLA ABDUL FROM TURKEY
Workers are urgently needed in my company if you are really interested to work, I HAVE HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR BY NAME MR USMAN IBRAHIM YOU CAN CONTACT HIM WITH THIS NUMBER +905393735536 usmanibrahim@live.com
He will tell you whatsoever you require to know about it.
FABRIK COMPANY THAT PRODUCES SHOES, BAGS, CLOTHS ETC.
STARTING SALARY AND ALLOWANCE WILL ALSO BE ADDED
Salary level $ 2500 USD for Non-Educated People
Salary level $ 3000 USD for Undergraduate / High Secondary School.
Salary level $ 3500 USD for Graduates (BSC BE etc)
Salary level $ 4000 USD for PhD

I.T. PROFESSIONALS TECHNICIANS
PLUMBERS ADMIN AND MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
TAILORING SECRETARY
ASSISTANT HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR GARMENT DESIGNERS ETC

Yousuf Bhojani
Yousuf Bhojani October 16, 04:21 AM

I am 57 years old,energetic & smart with 25 years of experience in Banking industry.Work in MCB Founder & No:1 Bank In Pakistan.If you are interested to me then after i will send you my personal CV.
Yousuf Bhojani +92-21-333 237 1757

Musaddique Hussain
Musaddique Hussain October 21, 01:09 AM

I have seen your add on olx, i am sending my cv by your email

Muhammad Hamid
Muhammad Hamid October 28, 07:21 AM

Hi. This is Hamid i have working in textile industrise last 16 years.As you have any vecant position . My future you have.
God bless you.

Mohammad Badruddin
Mohammad Badruddin October 29, 06:55 PM

i am a retired marine engineer and looking for job. I have vast experience in the field of diesel and gas engine overhauling and operation.
Name: Mohammad Badruddin
Date of Birth; 19-4-1948
Cell # : 0333-3236295

pirzada bilawal shah
pirzada bilawal shah October 07, 12:49 PM

APP PRESHAN HAIN KE HOWAI ASREAT APP KO TEANG KERTE HAIN.APP PAKISTAN MAIN YA DUNIA MAIN KHI BHI HON 3 DIN MAIN HOWAI ASREAT, ASSAIB,PREI, DUO,CHOUTAI,L SAIYA BONA KALE WA SIFLI ILAM SE DEVI YA DUOTA HUNOMAN YA KOI BHI HAWAI BILA APP PR CHOTE DI HO YA KISI BHI KAEAM MAIN KAMYABI NA HOTI HO HUMSE REABTA KRAIN HER MUSHKIL KA HUL 72 HOURS MAIN ALL PROBLEM SOLUTION BY ASTROLOGY If it is not full filled in this life it keeps on wondering. LOVE IS A GIFT OF GOD. don’t loose it, because of your own weakness.if you are not able to understand anything then GOD made us your MEDIUM. you will get everything to full fill or your desire with in 1 DAYS.for that we need your faith &TRUST Hello can u disturb in your life problems and not get desire results? Here is the solution of all problems like as follow:- := love marriage := Business problem := Problem in husband wife := Foreign traveling := Problem in study := Problem as childless := Physical problem := Problem in family relations := problem in your love := Willful marriage := Promotions our wised love back Get all solutions in your life with in one hours and with 100% guaranteed. With in astrology systematic call to Pirzada Bilawal shah ji and get advice from him. Any problems in To know more mail us to,CONTACT 03333433936.

arham
arham October 07, 08:09 AM

hello I am arham

abrarkhan
abrarkhan September 20, 04:21 AM

i m ready kiran pl s call 03158496072

kiran
kiran September 19, 09:38 AM

I M KIRAN MUJHY KISI SACHY UR ACHY LARKY SY FRIEND SHIP KARNI HY PAR GALAT LOG CALL NA KARAIN 03439841530

khaliquezaman
khaliquezaman October 02, 05:07 AM

Hi , seen your add i am 54 years need a good friend no 03478642009

mohsin
mohsin September 10, 02:05 AM

i m sale a car pasoo 03110295476

mohsin khan
mohsin khan September 10, 02:02 AM

olx bhot acha ha sale kr kaliya

tanveer
tanveer September 08, 07:29 AM

daalo mujy ladkon 03033904707

tanveer
tanveer September 08, 07:27 AM

sex me 03033904707

atif
atif September 08, 07:26 AM

come sehrish 03033904707 4 sex

Michael  Smith
Michael Smith September 02, 03:24 PM

Finest Immigration Consultant in Canada is one of the most recognized immigration consultant center for professionals, skilled and unskilled workers and others who have a keen interest to immigrate to Canada so that they may bring a positive change to their lives. If you are one of those who is keen to study in Canada at Canada’s finest schools, colleges or universities, if you are one who is keen to immigrate to Canada to make Canada your new home, or if you are one who is simply keen on visiting Canada then you have come to the right place where you will find all of these services right here and right now being offered to you. our professional image has been built by consistently delivering staffing solutions that surpass clients expectations.
Our consultants strive to:

Discuss your career goals and aspirations making the best possible match for the short and long term.
Actively promote you to employers with opportunities that meet your criteria.
Negotiate your compensation in a fair, ethical and realistic manner.
Provide accurate and timely information on relocation, work visa, immigration
Advise you on the pros and cons of independent contracting versus permanent employment.
Effectively enhance your interviewing skills through personal and multimedia counseling.
Keep you abreast of market trends, changes and new career directions.
Our firm assist Canadian company to meet their human resources need by assisting them in recruiting foreign worker and processing the application to meet the Federal government requirement in recruiting foreign workers. we are recruiting workers for the post of Laborers ,Chef, Farmers, Fish Packers, Fish Cutters, Food Packers,Engineering Workers,Logistics,Accountants,Cashiers,Receptionists,Supervisors,House Keepers, Store Keepers

Regards
Michael Smith
Finestimmigration@yahoo.com

Nida
Nida August 26, 01:29 PM

Mujhe handmade dough ki jewellery sell krni ha hr colour combination ki or order pr bhi banwa skate hen Jo interested hen vo is email pr contact kren..
Stylishgirl1462@ymail.com

hi
hi August 27, 12:19 AM

i have seen your add, & forwarded email to u
but returned my name musaddique 03002421568 03478642009
ans.fmg@gmail.com

faisal
faisal October 16, 02:01 AM

ok i m faisal plz call me ZEROO THREE ZAROO ZEROO NINE TWO THREE SEVEN TWO SEVEN NINE .

ayesha
ayesha August 25, 08:04 PM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kids-quran/791177537600362?ref=hl ....its my page like it plzzzzzzz who learn quran online

Hi
Hi September 22, 04:49 PM

v v Nicccccccccc

kamran
kamran August 25, 01:15 PM

we are sale Flat gulistan e johar rabia city block D 3bad dining tv attach bath balcony con# 03002252531

Maham Anwar
Maham Anwar August 24, 11:06 AM

I want to sell Samsung Note 2 for 30k. Those interested please let me know.

maryam

faisal October 16, 02:03 AM

faisal
faisal Yesterday at 02:23 AM

price?

Saad Ahmed
Saad Ahmed August 24, 05:19 AM

We are selling our Flat in Block-M North Nazimabad, those who are interested can call us at:
03320338941

We are also selling our plots in Gulistan-eJauhar, Gulshan-e-Maymaar and in Taiser town as we are moving to South Africa permanently.

If you are able to post this add on Olx or any other classified then it will be a good will towards us.

Do contact us.

Bye.

saadahmed
saadahmed September 06, 11:16 AM

Manhoos Kutto Yea Fake HAi Fone Mt Krna abb is number pay....
regard saad ahmed

Ayesha
Ayesha August 24, 04:21 AM

rep me

musaddique hussain
musaddique hussain August 25, 12:56 AM

as per in your mail there was nothing mention about male or female
i am man, yes recite the holy quran, name is musaddique hussain

ayesha
ayesha August 25, 07:43 PM

male female both can learn....male can learn from learn for detail cntct me on facebook bintehawanoor@gmai.com

Amber
Amber August 22, 07:57 PM

i want to teach holy quran online who learn quran online plzzzzz contct me on this e mail bintehawanoor@g mail.com and get detail

hi
hi August 23, 06:24 AM

I have seen your email on olx, regarding holy Quran learning on line,
tell me the how ? my no 03478642009

amber
amber August 23, 11:53 AM

tell me your name? r u male or female? you can read holy quran on skype id/thnks for reply.

Ayesha Noor
Ayesha Noor August 23, 12:01 PM

like my page kids quran/

hi
hi August 25, 12:49 AM

as per in your there was no question for male/ female, however i am a man

ayesha
ayesha August 25, 07:39 PM

you can learn skype contct me my face book id for detail ...... man can learn from man i m female

asif
asif August 22, 07:10 AM

i whant to speak english mw==any one 03112972352 just imrove u r self

Waqar - Real Estate
Waqar - Real Estate August 24, 05:32 AM

Hi,
We are selling Plots in Taiser Town, Gulistan-e-Jauhar and Gulshan-e-Maymaar as we are moving to South Africa.

Please contact us:
03320338941

Also selling three vehicles:
Suzuki Cultus
Suzuki Alto
Super Power SP-70 Bike

atif
atif August 20, 07:51 AM

this number03362274344

atif
atif August 20, 07:49 AM

who is whant to toke with speakingenlish i whant u whanty so toke me

atif
atif August 20, 07:46 AM

hi

abdul rehman
abdul rehman August 19, 01:14 AM

sab sex k pechy e o koi hy jo dost bany kisi ka jis ki dosti ki misaal bany
khuda ra mukhlis bano kisi sy b bano

abdul rehman
abdul rehman August 19, 12:51 AM

mary pass HTC X315e for sall a 18000 tak 0 condiction..
0305 6111151

Hassan Ali
Hassan Ali August 18, 05:31 PM

AOA,
All dears, ye sex wex chordoo Namaz pardey qabl iss ke app ki namaz ho jaae

ahmad
ahmad August 16, 02:16 PM

sale for bick modal 2006 sooper star karachi no.last price 16,500my phon no.03133095813

waheed
waheed August 16, 02:10 PM

im waheed from punjab but job in karachi air port i want good friend mei hight 6.1 beautifull rajpoot ager koi moje or mei osy pasand kar lo to shaadi bary b socha ja sakta hie my phon no.03102021368

waheed
waheed August 16, 02:05 PM

im waheed hight6.1 smt beautfull iwant good friend .jo dil se sencer ho jasy mei ho.ager wo moje or mei osy pasand aa jio to mei shaadi karane ka b soch sakta ho

faisal
faisal August 16, 04:01 AM

I need low millige Toyota coster 30siter

qaisar qureshi
qaisar qureshi August 15, 04:43 PM

toyota x for sale model2004 price 1150000 house 322 secter b lucknow sosahete korangi 1 karachi 0333 2291076

qaisar qureshi
qaisar qureshi August 15, 04:37 PM

besnis

faisal
faisal August 14, 04:03 AM

salam ek flt sell krna hai north nazimabad block m bhayani flt no (E 6) 2 bed 1 drawing room open kitchen attach bath demand 25 lacs contact number 03333486033 03320338941

gahsaan ramon
gahsaan ramon August 12, 05:53 PM

FOR SALE : Apple iPhone 5s,5c,5,Apple iphone 4s ,Apple ipad 4,Samsung galaxy s5,Samsung s3,Samsung s2,Samsung note3,..Blackberry Q10,Blackberry Z10,Blackberry porche, Apple mackbook pro, Play station 3 game ,New Play station 4 game ,Nikon camerals and Canon camerals

INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT FOR DETAILS AND
PRICES:

SKYPE ID:sproduct9
BBM PIN:22E01EE2
WHATSAPP: +2340762712715
MAIL:sproduct9@gmail.com

All products are brand new original unlocked and comes with full
accessories

PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW !! ! !!

ghasaan ramon
ghasaan ramon August 12, 05:51 PM

INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT FOR DETAILS AND
PRICES:

SKYPE ID:sproduct9
BBM PIN:22E01EE2
WHATSAPP: +2340762712715

All products are brand new original unlocked and comes with full
accessories

PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW !! ! !!

Musaddique Hussain
Musaddique Hussain August 12, 01:59 AM

I am 55 mature educated,& mashahllah well personelty from karachi, meddle class. looking for mature women or girl to share/ knowledge, travelling etc,as body guard. only serious women/girl may cont at my email or 03002421568 03478642009. take care & best regards

View previous comments