OLX Pakistan - OLX.COM.PK

Pakistan by Editorial Staff (January 13, 06:40 AM)

OLX Pakistan - OLX Pakistan is largest free local classifieds providing local ad posting in all cities including Lahore Karachi, Islamabad and all other cities. Olx Pakistan offers hundreds of different categories for ad posting including For Sale Animals Art - Collectibles Books - Magazines Business - Industrial Cameras - Camera Accessories CDs - OLX Records Cell Phones - Accessories Clothing Computers - OLX Hardware DVD Electronics For Babies - Infants Garage Sale Health - Beauty Home - Furniture - Garden Supplies Jewelry - Watches Musical Instruments Sporting Goods OLX Pakistan Bicycles Tickets Toys - Games - Hobbies Video Games - Consoles Everything Else Community Carpool Community Activities Events Musicians - Artists - Bands Volunteers Lost And Found Classes Computer - Multimedia Classes Language Classes Music - Theatre - OLX Dance Classes Tutoring - Private Lessons Other Classes Vehicles Cars Car Parts Motorcycles - Scooters Boats - Ships RVs - Campers - Caravans Trucks - Commercial Vehicles Other Vehicles Real Estate Houses - Apartments for Sale Houses - Apartments for Rent Rooms for Rent - Shared Housing Swap Vacation Rentals Parking Spots.

Post your free classifieds now http://www.olx.com.pk/

OLX Pakistan Cities

OLX Faisalabad OLX Gujranwala OLX Hyderabad OLX Islamabad Karachi Lahore Multan Peshawar Quetta Rawalpindi Sargodha Other Cities Popular states: Azad Kashmir Balochistan OLX Federally Administered Tribal Areas Islamabad Capital Territory North West Frontier Province Northern Areas Punjab and Sindh.

sadam
sadam 13 hours ago

sadam
sadam 13 hours ago

dear sr mujay waking wali machine chaheya ...

khalid
khalid April 12, 10:11 AM

plz help me

Farhan Ahmad
Farhan Ahmad February 21, 10:24 AM

sir main toyota corolla 1986 ka add dia tha wo delete karna hy my cell number bhi 03002363582

ali rizwan
ali rizwan January 10, 10:50 AM

sir ye numbers fake hein olx par logon se farud karty hein olx ko badnam kar rahe hein kindly in numbers ko block kar dein 03457090581

sdsdds
sdsdds February 28, 06:51 AM

Yes is this fake

asad
asad March 02, 09:57 PM

sdsdds plz call me 03225054118 urgent

asad
asad March 02, 09:58 PM

ali rizwan call me 03225054118 urgent

liaqat
liaqat January 02, 07:53 AM

sir help me my account is banned kindly you set my account 03487079009

rustum
rustum January 02, 07:49 AM

hi sir plz help me yuar ad problum no submit ad acaunt is banid plz help me 03487078574

rustam khan
rustam khan January 02, 07:43 AM

hi sir plz help me yuar ad submit problim acaunt banid plz help me

Maaz
Maaz December 27, 09:54 AM

I have requst plz remove the add of draz.com plz it is distrub to use app i have issue in iphon that i cant use app

muje apne dress sale krne hain
muje apne dress sale krne hain January 31, 08:46 AM

muje apne dress krne
hain

muje apne dress sale krne hain
muje apne dress sale krne hain January 31, 08:46 AM

muje apne dress krne
hain

Samiullah
Samiullah October 26, 01:48 AM

Some one have given my father number on OLX, for sale of Lcd, car,motorcycle and other things as wl I request OLX officials to take strick action against it, and also ask their compliance that without verification how can you post some ones contact number. Need urgent assistance as I am having many texts and calls for add.

saadat
saadat September 17, 09:48 AM

hello there

i was trying to list my item , but olx removed my listing 2 times , so tried to contact olx personal , hell of email i have wrote to them but not even a single response i did get from there side .. would you let me know why they removing my adds or listing , this is my removed add .. link can you pls check this out for me

thanks

Ihsan Marwat
Ihsan Marwat July 09, 07:11 AM

Sir i m watching OLX from last one year, The best and my favourite quality of OLX was to show date of add, when the add posted, but now this facility was removed and create doubts about add date, many times old add to contact, but the posted person said that item sold one month ago. therefore please restore the date and time with add posted on OLX. plz..................................................................................................................................

Zee
Zee June 26, 11:39 PM

Some one have given my number on OLX, for sale of Iphone. I request OLX officials to take strick action against it, and also ask their compliance that without verification how can you post some ones contact number. Need urgent assistance as I am having many texts and calls for add.