Free Call Mobilink helpline Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (February 04, 04:57 PM)

Yahan se free call Karin Mobilink helpline number is 111 to call the customer service representative are providing 24/7 support for its customers including regional language support, also offered largest customer care network spread all around the Pakistan.

Mobilink Customer Care

Pakistan’s largest customer care netowork
Regional languages support (111)
24/7 customer support (111)
Dedicated corporate relationship support

mobilink helpline

Mobilink

Mobilink Pakistan is first GSM base operator and subsidiary of the Orascom Telecom and providing leading telecom cellular and Blackberry services provider. Mobilink Jazz is in leadership position with 31.6 million subscribers, strong brand, and largest value added services with vision of next generation mobile internet technologies.

Mobilink Jazz offers jazz packages, SMS packages, jazbamusic.com & call packages for its customers with best voice cellular services in Pakistan; Mobilink GSM brings Jazz Jazba offers and Jazz mobi tunes.

jazz user
jazz user 2 minutes ago

i m having problem receiving msgs from all networks,jb k sab ko mere msgs ja rhy hain. plz fix it soon

muzamil
muzamil October 14, 08:23 PM

Aslaam e kum

bilal
bilal October 14, 09:41 AM

My number 03064817805 can only sent msgs but dont reasived msg

Muhammad behzad hussain
Muhammad behzad hussain October 11, 09:41 AM

Sir hamare tower k signal 24 hours down rehte hai koi pochne wala ni.

Muhammad Ashraf
Muhammad Ashraf October 10, 04:34 AM

I am using Moblink indigo sim bearing # 03008712270. On my phone sign of G is being shown with my sim, whereas. Nither I have requested for this facility nor I am using this facility. You requested to please disable this facility immediately from my sim.

Regards,

Muhammad Ashraf

Shakir Ali
Shakir Ali October 08, 01:26 AM

I had lost my SIM number hy 03002617207 .please block this number thank you.

faisal hussain
faisal hussain September 27, 12:02 PM

I m from london i need ur help no if i call u in uk plz

muhammad rafiq
muhammad rafiq September 30, 01:13 AM

I am currently in Muscat, Oman, Pakistan had lost my SIM SIM number hy.03028865600.cnic. Number. 61602-5090294-7.please block this namber thank you

Xhery
Xhery September 26, 03:10 AM

I wanna details of frnchixe tyming but its terrible here...

waseem iqbal
waseem iqbal September 20, 02:11 PM

Sir mama apne Sim ka data maloom Karna hi k noon maree Sim pa phone Marta hi sir ap l plz so tare a mujhay btada mrar member ya hi 00966532027995 sir ap as member par apna member message kar da thanks

Saadat Ali
Saadat Ali September 17, 09:20 AM

Sir, today i received a call from Mobilink No (+92-0308-4206201). They convey me this message that i have got the prize of 50,000 Rupees is Hd Office Islamabad. Is this true or not please inform me. otherwise please inquiry this number. Please reply me as soon as possibe.
regards:
Saadat Ali
Mobile No. +92-0300-9766589

shahbaz
shahbaz September 11, 02:31 PM

Salam...ap plzzz bTye kia probkem h mera no or 3g q nhi chal raha jb ky confrigation msgbhi rec hi gaya h

khuram shahzad
khuram shahzad September 07, 07:39 AM

Plz ye number intarneshnal kar do plz 03015552220

jugnu boss
jugnu boss September 06, 03:39 AM

kisi ko info ki zarort ho to btana

ghafroor
ghafroor September 02, 10:53 PM

plss sim block kr da pla ya nbr 03036789904

ghafoor
ghafoor August 30, 11:02 AM

plsssssssssss koi meri help kra nai tu meri bht bezti ho jo gai asi nbr ki call aur mesg bolck kr da plsssssssssssssss 03036789904 ya hai asi ki

ghafoor
ghafoor August 30, 10:58 AM

ya nbr bht tang krta hai03036789904

farrukh jamal
farrukh jamal August 30, 09:47 AM

mery mobile sa 111 pr call nahi lg raha mery no 03018932628 pr khud sa ak pakage laga ha js ke waja sa rozana paisy ktthy ha plz help me m usy khtm krna chahtha hoo

elsa
elsa August 24, 04:16 PM

Mjh 0323163507 ye num block karwana sms block karwany kesy karwaon plz jaldi bata dainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bashir Hussain Sherazi
Bashir Hussain Sherazi August 21, 04:53 AM

I have a big problem due to mbilink Signal in my house and all area in Maddina Sayadan Distt Gujrat .where have no tower of Mobilink.please dear solve our problem as soon as possible.i have provide all faculties in my end .
thanks & Regards
Syed Bashir Hussain Sherazi
R/O Maddina Sayyadan (Gujrat)

harry
harry August 20, 12:12 PM

how to dial mobilink helpline
from ptcl

amjid
amjid August 15, 12:08 PM

sir meray mobile say 111 ka call nahi ho raha ye kiya waja hy

khan is king
khan is king August 15, 02:17 AM

yar hamare ghavo matani Adezai me jazz 3g signal kab ayega .aor network ka one month pehlai a choka hai.

muhammad aqeel
muhammad aqeel August 14, 03:05 PM

Sir main apni jazz ki sim sodia on karwana chatta hon

muhammad aqeel
muhammad aqeel August 14, 03:03 PM

Aslamo alycom sir main apni jazz ki sim sodia arabia on karwana chatta hon sim mere apne name pr ha.please mari mushkal hal karin plz ple please

muhammadibrahim
muhammadibrahim August 23, 03:34 AM

Pls cal me

amanullah
amanullah August 13, 11:40 AM

hamare area matani adezai me net speed bohat slow hai 2 ya 4 kb per second downloadin hai plz esay behtar kardai shokreya

Faran Raza
Faran Raza August 12, 02:58 AM

mY NEW sIM 03012942952 g-6/4 iSLAMABAD

muhammad sohail
muhammad sohail August 12, 12:04 AM

sir mari sim block o gai ah aap plz is ko active kr dai my phn num is 03005172582

محمد عمران
محمد عمران July 25, 02:02 PM

Mobilink wi fi دستیاب ہ' یا نہیں

bilqees
bilqees July 20, 09:45 AM

I just scratched jazz card number100885345020 and entered 14 digits but it say it is already used. what can I do now? plz help me.

Tracking Tracer
Tracking Tracer August 03, 04:02 AM

Jis number per ap ne load kia hai or nai hoa wo number mere mumber per send kr do my 03000300306 Mobilink office Lahore

Hudam
Hudam July 15, 06:32 PM

my sim.is been hijacked in gujranwala, while I live in Hyderabad..ownership is also been changed because the person is rich n have money to buy anything..what the hell is going on here..is Pakistan been made a whore or a prostitute??? that every person who have money can do anything in.this country . they have nolaws, rules or regulations. while.if we go to.restore our number we face many difficulties but they can do.anything by just ringing their phones...it is disgusting.. he threatened me, hijacked my ufone num, than now this number..his numbers are 03009898345, 03009000676, 03009898303.. dewan salman is his name..

abrar
abrar July 14, 12:35 AM

this mobile number disturb me very much aur muje damkian deta hey please is ka kuch karien shukaria

Khalil Kamboh
Khalil Kamboh July 11, 10:53 PM

Salam!
Yar men ap logon se pehle b cntc kr chuka hun, due to accident men chal phir ni sakta tang tooti hui hay, cell phone ghum gaya tha meri sum najane kon kahan ksi tarha use kar raha hay,
Men sim block karne ka keh chuka hun.
Ap log baat pe amall ni karte ho.
Ajj k din ye sim band kar do.
Nic numb: 3310458492281
Kisi ki mjburi b dekhni chahiye,
Khuda ka khof karen Ramzaan men he de jayen yar hadd hoti hay

irfan
irfan July 06, 05:44 PM

yaar main internet ki setting save karna chahta hon par pin code nahi mil raha na he moblink waly send kar rahy hain app ko pata hai to plz mery is number py send kar do 03475708684 plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

sundal
sundal July 04, 04:53 PM

meri jazz ki sim block q hai

imran
imran July 01, 10:39 AM

Respected sir,
Staff of Mobilink franchise located in kasur city near Urdu Bazar mostly not present there during there working hours. I had to visit that franchise but postpaid counter( Mr, Ahamd) did not deal me in a good way and on asking he even did not reply me and he was talking on a personal mobile call. Othere customer who are basically there for bill payment were also facing problems I got cell # of Manager (Mr. sheraz) he was also not present there and he also did not pick my call whereas i visited that place at 9;45 A.M. Sir, the present era is an era of time each and every one have to go somewhere to pay his duties but if this behavior will carry on i will change my network as well i will ask my fellows to follow my attitude. I have a postpaid sim as well prepaid sim. Please pay kind concentration on my problem. I hope, u will take it as a serious matter..........

Stay blessed

IMRAN ALI

momin ali
momin ali July 01, 06:10 AM

sir meri sim ko 1,2 sall ho gae heyn wo bend ho gai hai or jeb phone me dally tho oper atta hai sim card rejected ap bateeyn k kiya is ka hel hai

maham
maham July 03, 12:12 AM

apka jo num bnd hogya hai dubra on karwai matlb nikal wai

zeeshan
zeeshan June 30, 03:45 PM

Yr itni koi chor bzari lga rakhi ha ap logo ny k intha ho gae ha mery nam py mobilink ki 3 sims ha or mery tmam khandan k pas mobilink ki sims use ho rae ha meri contact list chek ki ja skti ha lkn mera khyal ha hmy ye network badl lena chahy ap log intha ki dramy bazi kr rhy ho abi blance krwao to lhud na khud kat jata ha agr koi call ka pkg kro abi mints pary hoty ha lkn ik dafa call kat gae to sary mints zaya ? Ramzan ma b chor bzari ni chor rhy ho ap log????

Faraz Anjum
Faraz Anjum June 30, 05:04 AM

AOA

Dear Team,

I am facing problem in my account balance. i cant understand how my balance finish just in few calls.
Yesterday i loaded card of Rs.100/- but again i m out of Balance.

MOST awful situation is this that You are charging for help line call too.
If i dont have balance i want to complaint ..........I can not because Mobilink is very poor company that charging to launch complaint also....................

daniyal
daniyal June 29, 01:46 PM

hey mobilink plz is number ki location mujhy dy do is number nay meri family member ko boht thng kiya hai plz is ki location and adrees mujhy dy dyn numbr yeh ha .................

Muhammad Latif
Muhammad Latif June 27, 03:09 AM

I have a big problem due to mbilink Signal in my house and all area .where have no tower of Mobil ink .where 5 to 8 village but all its problem .please dear solve our problem as soon as possible.i have provide all faculties in my end .

thanks & Regards
Muhammad Latif s\o Abdul Majeed
Distt Khushab Teh Noor Pur
Chak # 49DB P\O 50 Db

zeeshan mr
zeeshan mr June 26, 08:49 AM

hello hi salam i want international mobilink help line number i liveng in portugal my old number have a problem plz give me internasha helpline number moblink jazz

Moazam Raza
Moazam Raza June 26, 02:58 AM

AOA
Mera Nam M Moazam Raza Hay Mera cell Number 0302-8631868 Jo k HRChemicals Group Pak Kay Nam say hay Aur Main uss Owner ship change Karwana Cha Raha Hoon Main Previous 2 Year say written Complain Kar Raha Hoon Jiss Main 1 Nasir sb 2 asif sb 3 Hassan Sb 4 Majid sb 5 Miss Zahara Inn main say 3-4-5 Number ko Abhi 2 din Pahlay complain karwai hay 1-2 ko Kam say kam 2 year ho gay hain

App Please maree owner ship change karwa dain thanks

samina
samina June 23, 01:07 PM

sir ma samia ho mare sime mahena ho gaya hai mare sim gear ge hai plezz mare sim block kar da plezz ap ke mar bane ho ge

Imran Nazeer
Imran Nazeer August 03, 03:56 AM

wo number mere per send kr do 03000300306

jugnu boss
jugnu boss September 06, 03:40 AM

kisi sim ki information free ma hasil kre

samia naz
samia naz June 23, 12:58 PM

naber block 03064115307 sami naz 34101-9929508-0

samia naz
samia naz June 23, 12:46 PM

sir?your sim block id kade 3410199295080 plezz sim blockkar da sir plezz galde

tayyab
tayyab June 23, 12:31 PM

sair ma 3g sapeat kab soro ho ge plezz bat da

Hamza fareed
Hamza fareed June 22, 08:21 PM

My number is 03037213107

Hamza Fareed
Hamza Fareed June 22, 08:19 PM

Main apni number per majoud tmam web accounts ku delet krna chahta hn plz delete them from my number ,facbook twitter and gmail acount

nazarabbas bhatti