Free Call Mobilink helpline Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (February 04, 04:57 PM)

Yahan se free call Karin Mobilink helpline number is 111 to call the customer service representative are providing 24/7 support for its customers including regional language support, also offered largest customer care network spread all around the Pakistan.

Mobilink Customer Care

Pakistan’s largest customer care netowork
Regional languages support (111)
24/7 customer support (111)
Dedicated corporate relationship support

mobilink helpline

Mobilink

Mobilink Pakistan is first GSM base operator and subsidiary of the Orascom Telecom and providing leading telecom cellular and Blackberry services provider. Mobilink Jazz is in leadership position with 31.6 million subscribers, strong brand, and largest value added services with vision of next generation mobile internet technologies.

Mobilink Jazz offers jazz packages, SMS packages, jazbamusic.com & call packages for its customers with best voice cellular services in Pakistan; Mobilink GSM brings Jazz Jazba offers and Jazz mobi tunes.

Nadia Malik
Nadia Malik 22 minutes ago

Dear Mobilink Team, Em Sharing Detail About Mobilink. Islamabad Staff Too Weak Mobilink Netwrok Too BAD. Becoz Mobilink Staff Misused Mobilink System Please Dont Used Mobilink Network.

Sadia Butt
Sadia Butt 25 minutes ago

Dear Mobilink Team, I Inform To You Mr Saleh Floor Manger Calling To Females Number And Using Abuse Language With Female Please Take Action Against FM Saleh Majeed

javaid Iqbal cheema
javaid Iqbal cheema 22 hours ago

I have been facing problems during call ..The other person is unable to hear my voice n there's network problem n if my problem is not resolved soon i would have to change the network

muhammad ramzan
muhammad ramzan November 19, 01:23 AM

Dear sir mery villege ky 1km ky faslay pr jazz tower hy but mery villege mein signal problem hy kai dafa complent ki hy masla q nai hal hota ya phir hum sims ko kesi aur network pr convert karwa lain.mera name m.ramzan hy distt sahiwal tehsil chichawatni chak 58/12.L hy. Mob.03023588058

muhammad ramzan
muhammad ramzan November 19, 01:22 AM

muhammad ramzan
muhammad ramzan November 19, 01:21 AM

m saqib sohail
m saqib sohail November 14, 01:31 PM

aap meri is no ki sari service band kar dain plz 03003918462

sikander Ali
sikander Ali November 13, 07:19 AM

Sir Ye Number Ghar k No. Pe bohat Tang Karta hi Plz bto ye kon h

Ahmad Mobile
Ahmad Mobile November 10, 03:50 AM

dear sir haimain load wala bhout tang krta hai kindly khuch karain
mobile no #03035798179 03018013597

saim malik
saim malik November 05, 10:33 PM

mobilink services to active hain laiba ..ap kis city sy ho ?

laiba sajid
laiba sajid November 03, 01:17 AM

Kindly kia aap mjhe ye bta skte hen k mobilink ki service raat se q off hae?

sanm
sanm October 30, 10:43 AM

vo baher ny ja saty vahi num kasy mily ga ma parshan ho bata dy

sanm
sanm October 30, 10:42 AM

mari sim gum ho gi ha ur muje new lany ha ure vo anti ky nam ha vo pher ny ja saty muje sim ny kasi mily gy plz bata dy

Sadaqat
Sadaqat October 23, 02:30 AM

i subscribed mobilink social bundle which is for Rs.5 but my all credit has finished in 1 hrs kindly do the needfull.

jazz user
jazz user October 19, 12:12 PM

i m having problem receiving msgs from all networks,jb k sab ko mere msgs ja rhy hain. plz fix it soon

muzamil
muzamil October 14, 08:23 PM

Aslaam e kum

bilal
bilal October 14, 09:41 AM

My number 03064817805 can only sent msgs but dont reasived msg

Muhammad behzad hussain
Muhammad behzad hussain October 11, 09:41 AM

Sir hamare tower k signal 24 hours down rehte hai koi pochne wala ni.

Muhammad Ashraf
Muhammad Ashraf October 10, 04:34 AM

I am using Moblink indigo sim bearing # 03008712270. On my phone sign of G is being shown with my sim, whereas. Nither I have requested for this facility nor I am using this facility. You requested to please disable this facility immediately from my sim.

Regards,

Muhammad Ashraf

Shakir Ali
Shakir Ali October 08, 01:26 AM

I had lost my SIM number hy 03002617207 .please block this number thank you.

faisal hussain
faisal hussain September 27, 12:02 PM

I m from london i need ur help no if i call u in uk plz

muhammad rafiq
muhammad rafiq September 30, 01:13 AM

I am currently in Muscat, Oman, Pakistan had lost my SIM SIM number hy.03028865600.cnic. Number. 61602-5090294-7.please block this namber thank you

Xhery
Xhery September 26, 03:10 AM

I wanna details of frnchixe tyming but its terrible here...

waseem iqbal
waseem iqbal September 20, 02:11 PM

Sir mama apne Sim ka data maloom Karna hi k noon maree Sim pa phone Marta hi sir ap l plz so tare a mujhay btada mrar member ya hi 00966532027995 sir ap as member par apna member message kar da thanks

Saadat Ali
Saadat Ali September 17, 09:20 AM

Sir, today i received a call from Mobilink No (+92-0308-4206201). They convey me this message that i have got the prize of 50,000 Rupees is Hd Office Islamabad. Is this true or not please inform me. otherwise please inquiry this number. Please reply me as soon as possibe.
regards:
Saadat Ali
Mobile No. +92-0300-9766589

shahbaz
shahbaz September 11, 02:31 PM

Salam...ap plzzz bTye kia probkem h mera no or 3g q nhi chal raha jb ky confrigation msgbhi rec hi gaya h

khuram shahzad
khuram shahzad September 07, 07:39 AM

Plz ye number intarneshnal kar do plz 03015552220

jugnu boss
jugnu boss September 06, 03:39 AM

kisi ko info ki zarort ho to btana

ghafroor
ghafroor September 02, 10:53 PM

plss sim block kr da pla ya nbr 03036789904

ghafoor
ghafoor August 30, 11:02 AM

plsssssssssss koi meri help kra nai tu meri bht bezti ho jo gai asi nbr ki call aur mesg bolck kr da plsssssssssssssss 03036789904 ya hai asi ki

ghafoor
ghafoor August 30, 10:58 AM

ya nbr bht tang krta hai03036789904

farrukh jamal
farrukh jamal August 30, 09:47 AM

mery mobile sa 111 pr call nahi lg raha mery no 03018932628 pr khud sa ak pakage laga ha js ke waja sa rozana paisy ktthy ha plz help me m usy khtm krna chahtha hoo

elsa
elsa August 24, 04:16 PM

Mjh 0323163507 ye num block karwana sms block karwany kesy karwaon plz jaldi bata dainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bashir Hussain Sherazi
Bashir Hussain Sherazi August 21, 04:53 AM

I have a big problem due to mbilink Signal in my house and all area in Maddina Sayadan Distt Gujrat .where have no tower of Mobilink.please dear solve our problem as soon as possible.i have provide all faculties in my end .
thanks & Regards
Syed Bashir Hussain Sherazi
R/O Maddina Sayyadan (Gujrat)

harry
harry August 20, 12:12 PM

how to dial mobilink helpline
from ptcl

amjid
amjid August 15, 12:08 PM

sir meray mobile say 111 ka call nahi ho raha ye kiya waja hy

khan is king
khan is king August 15, 02:17 AM

yar hamare ghavo matani Adezai me jazz 3g signal kab ayega .aor network ka one month pehlai a choka hai.

muhammad aqeel
muhammad aqeel August 14, 03:05 PM

Sir main apni jazz ki sim sodia on karwana chatta hon

muhammad aqeel
muhammad aqeel August 14, 03:03 PM

Aslamo alycom sir main apni jazz ki sim sodia arabia on karwana chatta hon sim mere apne name pr ha.please mari mushkal hal karin plz ple please

muhammadibrahim
muhammadibrahim August 23, 03:34 AM

Pls cal me

amanullah
amanullah August 13, 11:40 AM

hamare area matani adezai me net speed bohat slow hai 2 ya 4 kb per second downloadin hai plz esay behtar kardai shokreya

Faran Raza
Faran Raza August 12, 02:58 AM

mY NEW sIM 03012942952 g-6/4 iSLAMABAD

muhammad sohail
muhammad sohail August 12, 12:04 AM

sir mari sim block o gai ah aap plz is ko active kr dai my phn num is 03005172582

محمد عمران
محمد عمران July 25, 02:02 PM

Mobilink wi fi دستیاب ہ' یا نہیں

bilqees
bilqees July 20, 09:45 AM

I just scratched jazz card number100885345020 and entered 14 digits but it say it is already used. what can I do now? plz help me.

Tracking Tracer
Tracking Tracer August 03, 04:02 AM

Jis number per ap ne load kia hai or nai hoa wo number mere mumber per send kr do my 03000300306 Mobilink office Lahore

Hudam
Hudam July 15, 06:32 PM

my sim.is been hijacked in gujranwala, while I live in Hyderabad..ownership is also been changed because the person is rich n have money to buy anything..what the hell is going on here..is Pakistan been made a whore or a prostitute??? that every person who have money can do anything in.this country . they have nolaws, rules or regulations. while.if we go to.restore our number we face many difficulties but they can do.anything by just ringing their phones...it is disgusting.. he threatened me, hijacked my ufone num, than now this number..his numbers are 03009898345, 03009000676, 03009898303.. dewan salman is his name..

abrar
abrar July 14, 12:35 AM

this mobile number disturb me very much aur muje damkian deta hey please is ka kuch karien shukaria

Khalil Kamboh
Khalil Kamboh July 11, 10:53 PM

Salam!
Yar men ap logon se pehle b cntc kr chuka hun, due to accident men chal phir ni sakta tang tooti hui hay, cell phone ghum gaya tha meri sum najane kon kahan ksi tarha use kar raha hay,
Men sim block karne ka keh chuka hun.
Ap log baat pe amall ni karte ho.
Ajj k din ye sim band kar do.
Nic numb: 3310458492281
Kisi ki mjburi b dekhni chahiye,
Khuda ka khof karen Ramzaan men he de jayen yar hadd hoti hay

irfan
irfan July 06, 05:44 PM

yaar main internet ki setting save karna chahta hon par pin code nahi mil raha na he moblink waly send kar rahy hain app ko pata hai to plz mery is number py send kar do 03475708684 plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

sundal
sundal July 04, 04:53 PM

meri jazz ki sim block q hai

imran
imran July 01, 10:39 AM

Respected sir,
Staff of Mobilink franchise located in kasur city near Urdu Bazar mostly not present there during there working hours. I had to visit that franchise but postpaid counter( Mr, Ahamd) did not deal me in a good way and on asking he even did not reply me and he was talking on a personal mobile call. Othere customer who are basically there for bill payment were also facing problems I got cell # of Manager (Mr. sheraz) he was also not present there and he also did not pick my call whereas i visited that place at 9;45 A.M. Sir, the present era is an era of time each and every one have to go somewhere to pay his duties but if this behavior will carry on i will change my network as well i will ask my fellows to follow my attitude. I have a postpaid sim as well prepaid sim. Please pay kind concentration on my problem. I hope, u will take it as a serious matter..........

Stay blessed

IMRAN ALI

momin ali
momin ali July 01, 06:10 AM

sir meri sim ko 1,2 sall ho gae heyn wo bend ho gai hai or jeb phone me dally tho oper atta hai sim card rejected ap bateeyn k kiya is ka hel hai

maham
maham July 03, 12:12 AM

apka jo num bnd hogya hai dubra on karwai matlb nikal wai

View previous comments