Free Call Mobilink helpline Number

Telecom by Editorial Staff (February 04, 04:57 PM)

Yahan se free call Karin Mobilink helpline number is 111 to call the customer service representative are providing 24/7 support for its customers including regional language support, also offered largest customer care network spread all around the Pakistan.

Mobilink Customer Care

Pakistan’s largest customer care netowork
Regional languages support (111)
24/7 customer support (111)
Dedicated corporate relationship support

mobilink helpline

Mobilink

Mobilink Pakistan is first GSM base operator and subsidiary of the Orascom Telecom and providing leading telecom cellular and Blackberry services provider. Mobilink Jazz is in leadership position with 31.6 million subscribers, strong brand, and largest value added services with vision of next generation mobile internet technologies.

Mobilink Jazz offers jazz packages, SMS packages, jazbamusic.com & call packages for its customers with best voice cellular services in Pakistan; Mobilink GSM brings Jazz Jazba offers and Jazz mobi tunes.

asif
asif Yesterday at 09:54 PM

آپ کی 3g وائ' فائ' کی سپیڈ 76mb ه' اس س' کوئی فائدہ نہیں ہ' اتنا ڈیٹا مگر سپیڈ اتنی ہی کم اس کا جواب د' پیس' هارام ک' نهیں

samr
samr May 24, 01:02 PM

yr ye blance ku sara zaya kr daty h fzoool m?????????????????

Dashing Baloch
Dashing Baloch May 23, 10:39 AM

any information about service plz,,,

naseer
naseer less than a minute ago

MERE MOBILINK SIM PAR PIN CODE AYA HUA HE AB ME ES KU KESE REMOVE KARO

waheed alvi
waheed alvi May 23, 10:27 AM

Earlier today, services in Multan and adjoining areas were disrupted owing to a fire incident that took place at our Multan Data Center. Our technical and security teams responded immediately and are working diligently to ensure that connectivity is restored in the affected areas, as soon as possible.

Jazz regrets the inconvenience caused to our customers and requests their patience as we work to ensure that the coverage returns to normal. We hope to resolve all issues by the end of today. We will keep you updated with any further developments.

Fayyaz Malik
Fayyaz Malik May 23, 10:26 AM

pure multan mn jazz ki service bnd hy kb tk khule gi koi to bta do plzzzzz

waheed alvi
waheed alvi May 23, 10:20 AM

sir please tell me about of jazz sim blocking and restore time

waheed alvi
waheed alvi May 23, 10:23 AM

please any jazz cusmter tell

Danish Anwar
Danish Anwar May 23, 06:38 AM

No netwrk service in rahim yar khan so tell me ???

Muhammad afzal
Muhammad afzal May 23, 04:47 AM

No service in qadirpur raw near multan please tell me about this ??!???

Ahad
Ahad May 23, 03:14 AM

Y u have this countineu the servis in vehari rply plz

Ahad
Ahad May 23, 03:01 AM

Network problem all vehari y ?

Muhammad Ali
Muhammad Ali May 12, 11:09 PM

can we use Jazz both bundles monthly call (which activate *2500#) and sms (which activate *101*1*02#) in same time???

Minal Khan
Minal Khan May 08, 01:09 PM

Same problem
After 2days 3G weekly internet pakage will be off without use

Zaighum Ali
Zaighum Ali May 05, 03:08 AM

Please send bill on mention email i have several time complains but no execution seen if u have any issue please courier update bill on mention address INDIGO TEXTILE PVT LTD. Nuclass 306 Deh joreji Bin Qasim karachi CELL#0300-8292271

sayyam
sayyam April 28, 09:35 AM

bhai me 3g pkg krti ho net ka 3day wala ya pir 7day wala 24hour k bad msg ata hy k 1hour reh gia off hony me pkg or mre sare passy b katy jaty hy kya bat hy ya pir me apni sim chang kr lo .

Minal Khan
Minal Khan May 08, 01:07 PM

No answer????????

Muhammad saqlain
Muhammad saqlain April 21, 05:00 AM

bht bar compliens etc krwai hy.but aml ni ho raha.
Plz aml krin.

Muhammad saqlain
Muhammad saqlain April 21, 04:57 AM

salam sir.hm k pas 3g ni aa raha.plz
karamdad coreshi distrec muzaffar ghar tehseel cote addu. Moza bapa.yahan 3g active krain.plz.thanks.

chat rooms
chat rooms March 30, 10:21 PM

Chat rooms

03004827488 March 30, 08:03 PM

Bhai mera *2000# wala package hai phir bhi mera pasay cut jate hein ye complaint main buhat bar kr chuka hn

Abi mein ne 15 rupay k Advance leya hai or 10 sms kyee hain
Balance 2.00.... rah gya hai
Kya main network change kr lu .....

M Qasim
M Qasim March 22, 07:36 AM

Dear sir, I live in Ahmadpur East, and Mobicash Account is activated on my mobile, but from few days, no agent is depositing cash in mobile account saying that they have no balance but they are receiving utilities bills and giving easy loads as well. I aslo visited Franchise but they said deposit from agents outside. What should I do? 03005077111

aqsa tariq
aqsa tariq March 21, 01:27 AM

Aryan Verma
Aryan Verma March 17, 11:43 PM

Chat online in Free Chat Rooms.

JAved Ghani
JAved Ghani March 15, 02:39 AM

my sim has to be blocked ... when i use my phone my mubil does not show sim.. i put my sim on Another mubile . so there is some fault in that sim .. so plzz tell us something about our complaint .. my number is 03007153901 .. he is not responding too me from 2 daysss.

sanamasghar
sanamasghar February 27, 03:35 AM

Mari history me b na dakh pao asa secret number kr de ap mera koi mari histey prhta apni gmail ki link pe

03037925280 February 25, 01:04 AM

358 packg lya 24 ghanty wla . packg lg b gya tha lekin phr mra sara blnc q kat lya.phr advance lya phr dobara packge lagaya phr msg aya k all ready packge hy. Phr b blnc kat lya sb. Mera blnc wapas kro ya sim block kro. Forad chakr kya. M sim u pe convert kron ga ab.

muhammad Akram
muhammad Akram February 17, 10:50 AM

Sir mery sim international kr dy
Pahly international thy abhy nh hy aur pahly Pakistan sy call aaty thy ab nh arahy palese active kr dy 00923006756157 mera sodi arib namber 00966558993115

allah ditta
allah ditta February 14, 11:37 PM

PLACE IS NUMBER KE FACEBOOK BUND KER DAY ORE IS NUMBER PER SMS KER KEY BTA THA ORE SIR FACEBOOK BANE TO NAHE AGER BANE HA TO BUND KERDA THANK YOU

allah ditta
allah ditta February 14, 11:33 PM

sir ma ne facebook account new banaya ha vo account bunt karvana ha number 03024577909 ha place bund ker day

Aryan Verma
Aryan Verma February 13, 03:45 AM

teen Chat -
English Chat -
Hindi Chat

Delhi Chat -
Music Chat -
Kerala Chat

Sadam Hussain
Sadam Hussain February 12, 04:22 AM

Dea sir.
this is to inform you that I want to install mobile Booster/mobile tower at my place located villege lukku and Biland thhal Distt khushab because thr service is very weak in ourarea.
If you have any chance to implant the Booster of mobilink.
Kindly send your serve team for inspection and give us a chance to be a part of your bisness.Your co-opration in this would be igly appreciated.
I shell be very tankfull for this kindness.
Tank you
contect person
sadam Hussain
P/O lukku Distt Khushab

abdul qayoom
abdul qayoom February 07, 08:03 AM

Your Comments Here. sada signals problems jaldi hal hal kro jazz walo tawano tawadi maa da wasta eeeee333eeeeeee

abdul qayoom
abdul qayoom February 07, 07:54 AM

Aryan Verma
Aryan Verma February 06, 04:20 AM

online chat fun @ http://chatperky.com/

abdul qayoom
abdul qayoom February 01, 12:30 PM

Your Comments Heresir gehlan chak ,9 pattoki me signal problems ha iska hal kray jald az jald ye problems 2.5 saal se a raha ha ha ha pe taver de jaldi

abdul qayoom
abdul qayoom February 01, 12:26 PM

Your Comments Heresir meray is number pe barring active ha ye disconnected krna ha my number 03054725963 plz

alia
alia January 31, 10:11 AM

Sir mane abi 80 rupees Ka balnc krwaya ha aur 13 mint k bad khatm ho gia ha. Na koi call ki mane na msg

ruby rao
ruby rao January 31, 05:47 AM

Sir hmra ye no# 03320631030 jaz p convert hai. But is no# sy wrong call bhi ati hai. Ap chak kr k btaye kia msla hai plZ help

butt jee mobiles
butt jee mobiles January 14, 03:57 AM

i am retailer your jazz compony.your rso ZIA no come my shope in 2 days.bc he give 2000 and not to send balance my EASY LOAD SIMi live in bahawalpur

butt jee mobiles
butt jee mobiles January 14, 03:59 AM

my name sultan butt and my contact number is 03146860103.kindly action plz

ghazala khan
ghazala khan January 07, 10:19 AM

salam
sir meri sim ko puk code lag gaya ha dosra num sa helpline par cal ki thi sahi puk code bhi mail gaya tha lukin ma na bar bar apna sa code malti rahi jis waja sa wo sim rejected ho gyi ha us sim ki waja sa contacts bhi show ni hota ma asi num ko on karwna chahti ho taka contacts show ho plz help kar da one week ho gay ha plz plz plz reply

thanks a lot

amrita
amrita December 09, 02:26 AM

Plz active double number

amrita
amrita December 09, 02:25 AM

I want double number active bt meri SIM pe nh ho rha

Mohammad Ajmal
Mohammad Ajmal December 05, 12:38 PM

I have complaints to mobilink Owner . jitne b sim copany me se ab ap k Rates sib se ziada hy kya ap apne customers ko ye btana chahty hy k ap ko koi r company ke Sim use ker lay ? P k pakg Sunday ko 4 Rs & Monday ko 5 r pher Tuesday ko 6 & whatever . kya ap ke company ka koi deen ya iman nhi hy kya . Aaj kuch r kal kuch. muje es ka Ans . reply zror krya gay. thanks . mere Email id per

Itrat Batool
Itrat Batool November 16, 05:31 AM

I need ur help mam... Bcz parson se meri sim k signal bahi arahy....

itrat batool
itrat batool November 16, 05:35 AM

Bilkul bhi aik bhi nahi signal araha... No service show ho raha hai... Plz reply me as soon as possible

Ali shakir
Ali shakir November 16, 03:10 AM

Well sir i want to know about the code of mobilink no which were recently issued by mobilink 03000 are these five digit will consider code? or last zero will attach with other no and will not consider with code kindly guide about it ?

adnan
adnan November 14, 10:53 AM

Mera 03015046212 number he 667 sy reply nhi araha me kud zong me rso hun plz solved my issu

safia
safia October 27, 03:30 AM

i have received msg from mobilink that aap ko milay hain raat 12 bajay tak kay liya20Mb 3g mobile internet unlimited wattsupp and facebook bilkul free but no service provided

jawad amin
jawad amin October 22, 05:23 AM

mai ne 23000 ka balance sold krna hy mobilink ko aap purchase kr lo

Ashraf
Ashraf October 10, 10:21 AM

sar me gojra jhangh road se hun hamare pass 3g nahi ha plz hamare pass available kar do plz sar ap ke age requst kar ta hu mera concat no.03060665590 plz sar 3g available kar do plz sar

sumaira faisal
sumaira faisal October 22, 06:07 AM

Saleem bhatti
Saleem bhatti October 04, 02:11 PM

yar man dubai man hon mara jaaz ka nambar band ho gaya ha to muke kha karna hoga palez bata do

sumaira faisal
sumaira faisal October 22, 05:29 AM

sumaira faisal
sumaira faisal October 22, 05:30 AM

Muhammad azeem
Muhammad azeem September 22, 12:16 AM

Asslam o alikum
Sr may azeem from mirpurkhas say his town may my rehtan hn waha 3g covrej ni ha lehaza ap issy jald az jald issy covrj my lain shukria ...

sumaira faisal