How to Verify Sim of Ufone, Telenor, Zong, Mobilink, Warid from Biometric System against CNIC

Telecom by Editorial Staff (January 31, 04:40 AM)

Check how many sim’s issued in your name against your CNIC and verify your Ufone, Telenor, Zong, Mobilink, and Warid Biometric Sims against CNIC. Now PTA has imposed the restriction that all telecom users should verity their Sims by using the advance biometric system installed at all franchise of telecom operators.

You are required to visit the nearest telecom franchise with your original CNIC and put your thumb nail impression. System will automatically identify and match your thumb impression from Nadra data base and confirm your Sims to be active.

PTA is very strict that all Sims issued must be verified from biometric system. Due to security issues and terrorism threat is the major cause of this initiative.

zabir shah
zabir shah July 20, 03:38 PM

I am live in Dubai my 00971508016954

wasif gul
wasif gul May 18, 03:04 AM

wasif gul

maria
maria April 29, 12:43 AM

i regiterd new sim on my cnic yesterday but its out going service is ristrited i can not do calls msg and data usage & i dont know that what should i do .. plz anybody help me & tell me that what should i do ?

Ajmalkhan
Ajmalkhan April 22, 12:26 PM

Warda
Warda April 10, 01:04 PM

I'm in Saudi Arabia, & i just came to know about this Biometric Verification system..
I went through Ufone website & followed their procedure for roaming sims to dial *789# & verify the sim,,But that number is not available,,It cant be accessed,Can someone tell me any other method for Ufone verification of Sims that are on Roaming

mM.Adnan Shahid
mM.Adnan Shahid March 25, 08:59 AM

I am live in Saudi Arabia how I verify my upone sim with biometric
Please help me

Muhammad Luqman
Muhammad Luqman March 17, 02:26 AM

I am live in Oman how I verify my upone sim with biometric
Please help me

faisal
faisal March 12, 09:35 AM

slam sir
just want know how overseas Pakistani can biometric their Sims
I have u fone sim on roaming and just want know the procedures
thanks

muhammad wakil
muhammad wakil March 01, 04:56 AM

mobilink ka kon sa no mare id pe rejistred hy tell me plz 3610153720197

danish ali
danish ali February 26, 10:21 AM

He is my number. 03418551269 is not. Bio matric please. Tell me

aashar
aashar February 26, 03:25 AM

sir how we known about our sim have been tumb virefy or nt plz tell us

Irfan
Irfan March 01, 07:24 AM

Just send as sms your 13 digits NIC card no at 668 to verify your all nos issued on your NIC on all network.
Please note that this PTA computer no. From any network sim you can send sms on 668.
Regards

ashraf ali
ashraf ali February 25, 11:51 PM

verification not message show please .

nida
nida February 24, 01:05 AM

i havenot receive verification message of my ufone sim

martin ebere ezenwa
martin ebere ezenwa February 20, 07:07 AM

my number is 03014148187

Irfan
Irfan February 22, 12:08 PM

Dear Mr. Martin
Kindly visit concern franchise office with your original and a copy of passport. They will direct you to finalise this issue. Please be informed that you must do this before 26th Feb as that would be last day of verification.

martin ebere ezenwa
martin ebere ezenwa February 20, 07:06 AM

please i want to verify my sim card . my name is mr martin ebere ezenwa from nigeria national . my passport number is A2895186A . my pakistan visa will expire on 30>11>2015

martin ebere ezenwa
martin ebere ezenwa February 20, 07:00 AM

good day my dear pls direct how to verity my number am a nigeria national leave in lahore pakistan

muhammad azam
muhammad azam February 18, 09:13 AM

assalam o alecom i m out of country how can i verify my number 0333-2635532 i will back to pakistan on 7th march in sha allah

Overseas
Overseas February 19, 04:16 AM

over sea verification work in process PTA with all teleco work

Abdul hameed
Abdul hameed February 11, 11:40 PM

i want to check the status of my sim that it is boimetric or not my number is 03125074227

Overseas
Overseas February 19, 04:16 AM

call 310 for more info.

Irfan
Irfan February 22, 12:32 PM

Regards

ahmad
ahmad February 26, 04:37 AM

shahrooz
shahrooz February 04, 01:10 PM

Shahrooz
Shahrooz February 04, 01:10 PM

You need not to verify your sim, if u have already purchased through biometric thumb impression, ignore any calls or sms

Dr Sheikh Bakhtiar Ahmad
Dr Sheikh Bakhtiar Ahmad February 02, 09:27 AM

I have already got two biometric ally verified LTE sims in my name and I was called by Warid to get my remaining sim also verified biometrically.it is practically impossible to reach Warid customer centre due to construction of Metro project in Rwp and for last few days my other number not verified as yet is having issues like sudden disappearance of signals and many calls not transferring to phone only missed call alert by sms. Kindly check if my number 0321-5177399 is not blocked or anything from Telco side.
Regards